Originally Posted by sephi22

Jesus Christ almighty IS DAT ASUKA?

HNNNGGGG...

Its Jun, and HNNNNGGG indeed <3
Knux-Future
Banned
(04-19-2012, 02:18 AM)
Sweet Art. Needed a New Avatar too.

I'm no expert but gotta get it while I can...so my "craftsmanship" will have to do.
Doomshine
(04-19-2012, 02:18 AM)

Originally Posted by Bleep

You can't tech the after the first hit if it lands as a counter hit

I see no mention of this at TZ, it's still listed as "+ Tech Roll" on CH in frame data. 3,1,1 however is indeed a natural combo in Tag 2.
Bleep
(04-19-2012, 02:31 AM)

Originally Posted by Doomshine

I see no mention of this at TZ, it's still listed as "+ Tech Roll" on CH in frame data. 3,1,1 however is indeed a natural combo in Tag 2.

There is absolutely no way to tech that. The first "stun" you see is only on CH, and only on the second hit. If this was hit with a CH 3,1,1 then there would be no combo, hence the weird spacing. It may look like you can tech the late d/f+1+2 but you absolutely cannot because you're still technically sliding down the wall.

If you want to see the Tekken Zaibatsu reacion to this, it was posted here: http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums...55#post4500255.
sephi22
(04-19-2012, 02:38 AM)

Originally Posted by _dementia

No it's Jun

Originally Posted by ToD_

It's Jun.

Originally Posted by zephervack

Its Jun, and HNNNNGGG indeed <3

Even better. MILFs > Schoolgirls
alstein
(04-19-2012, 03:26 AM)

Originally Posted by sephi22

Jesus Christ almighty IS DAT ASUKA?

HNNNGGGG...

Why does she have one sandal , one stocking, and one boot? Ruins a perfectly clean and awesome look.
AAK
(04-19-2012, 03:33 AM)
Clean? If anything that artwork makes Jun look.......loose.
Doomshine
(04-19-2012, 03:39 AM)

Originally Posted by Bleep

There is absolutely no way to tech that. The first "stun" you see is only on CH, and only on the second hit. If this was hit with a CH 3,1,1 then there would be no combo, hence the weird spacing. It may look like you can tech the late d/f+1+2 but you absolutely cannot because you're still technically sliding down the wall.

If you want to see the Tekken Zaibatsu reacion to this, it was posted here: http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums...55#post4500255.

I'm only talking about the first hit, I know sonic fang combos at the wall like that.

All I'm saying is that I have never seen CH [3,1]1 listed as a combo starter. It has the same knockdown as Bryan's CH f+4 (in T6) and they are both listed + Tech Roll in frame data. I know Bryan gets a free dash in jet upper IF they don't tech.

3,1 is 22 frames. If that is guaranteed then he should easily get guaranteed damage even in the open.
Cyber Caesar
(04-19-2012, 03:45 AM)
Any info on the collectors edition?
Flying Wonkey
(04-19-2012, 06:16 AM)

Originally Posted by Cyber Caesar

Any info on the collectors edition?

It's confirmed (I guess?) that TTT2 will have a special/collectors edition of sorts, but we don't know what's in them yet. (Besides the game of course :P)

https://twitter.com/#!/Harada_TEKKEN...47618945069056
Flying Wonkey
(04-24-2012, 02:52 PM)

Originally Posted by Flying Wonkey

Tekken Net 2D Illustration Lottery Draw:

Tomio Fujisawa's Illustrations-

ALISA | ANNA | ARMOR KING | ASUKA | BAEK | BOB | BRUCE | BRYAN | CHRISTIE |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEVIL JIN | DRAGUNOV | EDDY | FENG | GANRYU | HEIHACHI | HWOARANG |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JACK-6 | JAYCEE | JIN | JINPACHI | JUN | KAZUYA | KING | KUMA | LARS | LEI |
LEE | LEO | LAW | LILI | MARDUK | MIGUEL | MOKUJIN | NINA | PANDA | PAUL |
RAVEN | ROGER | STEVE | T. OGRE | WANG | XIAOYU | YOSHIMITSU | ZAFINA |

JUNNY's Illustrations-

Shunya Yamashita's Illustrations-

~~

Not one to double post and bump threads but I figured that for those that were interested in these illustrations but don't regularly go to the Tekken OT we have over at gaming community every now and then that the collection is now complete.

If you haven't been saving these before, there's also a link on mediafire to the entire collection here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmrbtypssm42nq3

Enjoy folks.

Special thanks also goes out to the following in helping assemble this; Kane, Stoic Steve, Aryafortis, MrDiddles and TekkenReplays. You da bess guys.
Westlo
(04-24-2012, 03:18 PM)
Finally I can have both of them @ the same time!

Hours Left
(04-26-2012, 07:25 AM)
Individual endings for every characters have been confirmed by Harada...

We've 1min30sec to 2min30sec story movie for a each character(much longer than 6). Over 50 char RT@Cpaxmax STORY MODE FOR TTT2 CONSOLE VER

1:30 to 2:30 minutes each! :D

Originally Posted by Flying Wonkey

~~

Not one to double post and bump threads but I figured that for those that were interested in these illustrations but don't regularly go to the Tekken OT we have over at gaming community every now and then that the collection is now complete.

Thanks for posting this, and to everyone who contributed to compiling it. Sweet, sweet artwork.
AAK
(04-26-2012, 07:27 AM)
Posted in the OT ;)

But I suppose it's a good idea to let other people in this thread know :)
GotchaForce
(04-26-2012, 07:57 AM)
Cool about the story stuff but the length more than likely means it's still images/in game engine stuff instead of cg. Not that I was expecting cg since TTT1 had none for the endings.
Hours Left
(04-26-2012, 11:12 AM)
Official render of Combot released.

A bunch of new screens at adriasang.
ThoughtsOfSpeaking
But not of thinking first
(04-26-2012, 11:57 AM)
I love messing about with tekken. I'll be picking this up for sure.
Tizoc
Junior M-
(04-26-2012, 12:12 PM)

Originally Posted by Gunloc

Official render of Combot released.

A bunch of new screens at adriasang.

He better have a unique move where he grabs the opponents and spanks their ass XP
Akainu
(04-26-2012, 12:51 PM)
Though I have no problem with Yamashita in general his stuff is the worst female wise. I like Leo though. Junny is the best!
Last edited by Akainu; 04-26-2012 at 12:53 PM.