• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Grampasso
(04-29-2012, 10:31 AM)
Japanese version of the first Goemon on SNES.
Guess why :P
beril
(04-29-2012, 10:35 AM)
Also Ghost and Goblins
Arthur isn't exactly the most attractive character, but the thought alone of a brave knight stripped down to his boxers while fighting monsters is enough to get the mind running
B_Rik_Schitthaus
Banned
(04-29-2012, 10:38 AM)
Leisure Suit Larry 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5l7MHGZAQ

She wants something to suck on...

It's warm, yellow and appeared right after you peed behind the truck.
Augemitbutter
(04-29-2012, 10:40 AM)

Originally Posted by galvatron

It's doctored. The second shot is from The Mafat Conspiracy, while the first image is from Top Secret Episode.

awww, sucks.
zoukka
(04-29-2012, 10:44 AM)

Originally Posted by toddhunter

Stealth "make me feel old" thread.

Not even my earliest... but anybody else remember Samantha Fox? Waiting 5 minutes for the tape to load during a sleep over should be part of every boys life growing up

Oh god the memories.
Skidd
(04-29-2012, 11:07 AM)
Surely not the earliest, but they certainly weren't being subtle about it; Ms (Marliece Andrada in Gex 3)

Oh yeah, then there's this: [ NSFW ]

And now that I think about it, I never thought I'd post anything from Ratchet & Clank (1) here, but...

The Hoverboard announcer lady:

She had a bit of jiggle in her one or two cutscenes. Plus, there's a glitch/easter egg to make here boobs grow to immense size by making flips in front of her.
Chev
(04-29-2012, 02:16 PM)

Not even my earliest... but anybody else remember Samantha Fox? Waiting 5 minutes for the tape to load during a sleep over should be part of every boys life growing up

Same here but it was the disk version.
beje
Banned
(04-29-2012, 02:17 PM)
Maybe Gal's Panic and another game I cannot remember where player 1 controlled a wall paint brush and the other one a paint roll at the local arcade salon back in the mid 90s. Both were action-puzzle games where every level you finished made the ladies drop more and more clothes until they showed boobies. Guess I noticed I might be gay back then because I had barely zero interest on them while every other children where drooling xDDDDDD
Last edited by beje; 04-29-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Sammy Samusu
I should post less pop-gaf speak spam. It's bad for my health.
(04-29-2012, 02:18 PM)
Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Nerfgun
(04-29-2012, 02:21 PM)
Go ahead and google image search for "Sex Games C64"

so lo rez its barely NSFW, but.. there you go

1985, woo
Gazzawa
(04-29-2012, 02:25 PM)

Originally Posted by jgminto

Ladies with leather outfits and whips? Oh my.

came to post this.
gerudoman
(04-29-2012, 02:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Pocks

props to who can identify this one...

not the first, but certainly one of the most notable

Geist, right?

Originally Posted by Neiteio

Playing OoT as a sixth-grader, I always wanted to jump the counter in the Bombchu Bowling Alley and boing the purple-haired chick.

Yep, me too. I suppose it's the charm of pink hair :P
RELAYER
(04-29-2012, 02:55 PM)

Originally Posted by gerudoman

Yep, me too. I suppose it's the charm of pink hair :P

And the belly shirt!

For me, probably something on the Genesis, either Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, or maybe Mortal Kombat II. Kitana and Mileena, dem thighs.
Jucksalbe
(04-29-2012, 03:04 PM)

Wanted to post this. I'm surprised by the amount of "new" games in this thread. I'm not THAT old.
DOA
(04-29-2012, 03:14 PM)

remember that... classic :)
MightyHedgehog
Welcome to the Wasteland.
I hope you're wearing your flak vest!
(04-29-2012, 03:14 PM)
First time in a game that remember any sort of overt sexuality in-game was the arcade game Jailbreak from Konami. You could get a girl to show up in the second story windows bearing completely naked breasteses.
That was in '85. Before this, though, I remember noticing plenty of posters, cabinet decal art, and other materials related to promoting a game with some sexually-suggestive images. If I wanna get technical, pinball was my first real exposure to alluring females in compromising positions, wearing skin tight clothing all flashing with bright lights and even digitized voice samples cooing repeatedly on several pinball tables I remember quite well that come out of that general timeframe of the late 70s and early 80s arcade gaming.
Alextended
Banned
(04-29-2012, 03:23 PM)
Probably seeing those sexy pool and poker type games in the arcades. Also later those weird games where you used a cursor to uncover an image while avoiding enemies and if you took too long it turned into a horror picture instead. That was pretty bad. I think there's been a recent PSN/PSP game with similar gameplay but sans the sexy factor, where you cut up airship pieces.
Last edited by Alextended; 04-29-2012 at 03:25 PM.
G0DLIKE
(04-29-2012, 03:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Alextended

Probably seeing those sexy pool and poker type games in the arcades.

This for me. Also when King's shirt rips off in Art of Fighting if you beat her with a special move.

entrement
Banned
(04-29-2012, 03:34 PM)
Final Fight Arcade

plus Poison
Jake Tower
Banned
(04-29-2012, 03:40 PM)
Rösti
(04-29-2012, 03:41 PM)
As for non-human encounters, I believe my earliest exposure to sexuality in game would be the alluring body of Candy Kong in Donkey Kong Country. And for human encounters, I'd say Chun-Li's thighs in Street Fighter II.
jamesgriggs
(04-29-2012, 03:51 PM)

Originally Posted by Jake Tower

+1 for this.
I remember always thinking she was a prostitute. "Yeah, you know what heals Link baby!"
Roto13
(04-29-2012, 03:51 PM)

Police Quest. You can fuck the woman you pull over for speeding. Or you can just write her a ticket.

If she gives you her phone number and you call it, whoops, she's the boss' wife!
Fredrik
(04-29-2012, 03:58 PM)
Sex Games on Commodore 64 in the early 80's. :/
jett
(04-29-2012, 03:58 PM)
Ah yes Leisure Suit Larry. "Learning" about hookers, pimps, condoms and STDs when you're 9.
Sylver
(04-29-2012, 04:00 PM)
Not really the first but I loved SFII doujinshis:
Seik
(04-29-2012, 04:03 PM)

Originally Posted by CielTynave

FF7

Heh, I think its quite this for me too, iirc I had no clue what was going on back there, I was so young and naive. :P
Last edited by Seik; 04-29-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Subaru
(04-29-2012, 04:21 PM)
When I was a kid, I really loved Strong Females Women like Chun-Li and Morrigan. I even remember talking with my friends that I wanted to marry Chun-Li!
But I can't deny that the whores of SoR made me crazy! All kind of female characters with long boots makes me crazy! Oh, bayonetta... =P

That said, the first character that I really got a boner was:

vall03
(04-29-2012, 04:23 PM)

Scene from Wonder Momo, usually after every stage you get screencaps like this. First time seeing a girl in a swimsuit back then, also asked my cousin what those numbers are, and telling my those are vital stats which didn't make sense to me since I had no idea what those are.
AEGISX
Banned
(04-29-2012, 04:37 PM)
Sf2 chunli all the way
jmdajr
(04-29-2012, 04:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Phonomezer

Hookers from beat-em-ups

Of which double dragon was the first for me....
MasterShotgun
brazen editing lynx
(04-29-2012, 05:02 PM)
One of the Duke Nukem games. I don't think it was 3D, but I can't remember the name. Either way, there were titties and all was good in the world.
djplaeskool
(04-29-2012, 05:07 PM)
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards (VGA edition) - 1991.
IrishNinja
(04-29-2012, 05:10 PM)

Originally Posted by EternalGamer

Golgo 13 was hot.

this so hard. the lights dim, and your life meter goes up; it wasn't even subtle. classic.
Koren
(04-29-2012, 05:16 PM)
It could have been this:

but I discovered this easter egg later, and I've NEVER seen it in Secret of Mana (european version), and I've played it for weeks. Has this been removed?
fanboi
Part of The War On Saturnalia
(04-29-2012, 05:19 PM)
Some masturbation game on the amiga...
Manmedaz
(04-29-2012, 05:24 PM)
Not as explicit as most of yours, but this is the one for me, from Dune :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C5g3SaYi1U&t=11m45s
Vandrar
(04-29-2012, 05:26 PM)

Originally Posted by Meccanical

Tifa's tits.

OK, this.
The Boat
(04-29-2012, 05:28 PM)

Originally Posted by Neiteio

Playing OoT as a sixth-grader, I always wanted to jump the counter in the Bombchu Bowling Alley and boing the purple-haired chick.

Phew, I thought I was the only one!
Rehynn
(04-29-2012, 05:28 PM)

Originally Posted by Acosta

This

Cobra Mission (NSFW if you search for it), I'm actually surprised it looks so bad now I have searched this image, nostalgia filter at its finest.

Ha! I knew I wasn't the only one!
I remember my friend telling me "Hey, I got this new game, and it has manga boobs."
ronito
got my tag in the OT
(04-29-2012, 05:30 PM)

especially when you could climb on top of her after you knocked her down
walking fiend
(04-29-2012, 05:40 PM)

Originally Posted by Jintor

mine too!
George Claw M.D.
(04-29-2012, 05:49 PM)
Add me to the big list of people who said Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards. It was an addictive eye opener to a young kid. It was also my first parser game, and just got my young mind going, thinking of all the possible naughty things to type.
Nemo
Will Eat Your Children
(04-29-2012, 05:55 PM)
Duke Nukem 3D I guess. Good times
Count Dookkake
(04-29-2012, 05:58 PM)

Originally Posted by George Claw M.D.

Add me to the big list of people who said Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards. It was an addictive eye opener to a young kid. It was also my first parser game, and just got my young mind going, thinking of all the possible naughty things to type.

The first thing I'd do with any Sierra game was to type as many dirty words as a I could and see what responses they'd get. Many laughs to be had.
Ramune
(04-29-2012, 06:00 PM)
I want to say Artemis from Phelios...

...but I never did finish that game.It was Jessica from Final Fight.

Never mind the JP arcade (and Mega CD) version opening

Never been more pumped to rescue the damsel in distress (in dat red dress) at a young age. ^_^

Also the first scene teases you with Damnd holding Jessica hostage

Then there's Belger. I thought, what a freakin' ass! He cant even stand up to fight me? He's gonna go and ride a wheelchair with Jessica on his lap?! He's gonna pay! Yeah I think I made rescuing her more personal than Cody and Haggar back then.

Edit: Beaten with a bat by entrement further up!
Last edited by Ramune; 04-30-2012 at 07:24 AM.
NEO0MJ
(04-29-2012, 06:03 PM)

Originally Posted by SolarPowered

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/x...VsCapcom03.jpg(May or may not be SFW)

Chun Li wasn't in the same league as Morrigan. Never has been and never will be.

That victory pose was one of the first things that came to my mind. Made me feel all...tingly.
Oh, and I think it's totally fine to post it.

Originally Posted by TheVampire

And

This too, though I think I was too young at the time to really get why.
Last edited by NEO0MJ; 04-29-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Lambtron
(04-29-2012, 06:09 PM)
My friend showed me Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail when we were in the 7th or 8th grade. That's the one I remember being first.
Chinner
(04-29-2012, 06:11 PM)

mm babby the things id do to you
Jackpot
(04-29-2012, 06:33 PM)

Originally Posted by Roto13

Police Quest. You can fuck the woman you pull over for speeding. Or you can just write her a ticket.

If she gives you her phone number and you call it, whoops, she's the boss' wife!

This. Or having stippers expose themselves in Duke Nukem 3D. Can't remember which happened first.