• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Frost_Ace
Member
(05-02-2012, 01:42 AM)
Frost_Ace's Avatar
Yep, water starters are where it's at.
Supermanisdead
Banned
(05-02-2012, 01:47 AM)
Chikorita is my favourite but goddamn is it a pos.
MikeMyers
Member
(05-02-2012, 02:41 AM)
MikeMyers's Avatar

Originally Posted by Supermanisdead

Chikorita is my favourite but goddamn is it a pos.

Same, however I always use it instead of Totodile and Cyndaquil.
Chet Rippo
Member
(05-02-2012, 02:47 AM)
Chet Rippo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Wiseblade

brb, buying plane tickets and a gun

It's not my problem you have poor taste.
Aggrotek
Member
(05-02-2012, 02:52 AM)
Aggrotek's Avatar
First things first, I got fucking Arceus. Hell yeh. Also switched to the Piplup C-Gear skin :3


Secondly:

Best Grass Starters
1. Treecko
2. Chikorita
3. Bulbasaur
4. Snivy
5. Turtwig

Best Water Starters
1. Totodile
2. Mudkip
3. Squirtle
4. Piplup
5. Oshawott

Best Fire Starters
1. Charmander
2. Cyndaquil
3. Torchic
4. Chimchar
5. Tepig

Totodile is and always will be my favorite starter. Every generation I always pick water. :)
SMT
this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
(05-02-2012, 03:05 AM)
SMT's Avatar
So I scored a mint copy of Platinum for $15, I'm going to check if the previous owner had a Feebas, fishing and everything else is supposedly faster this time around, so maybe I could fish-up hoards of the silly one on M.C.

Edit: SOL

Guess I gotta go fishing and start anew.
Last edited by SMT; 05-02-2012 at 03:11 AM.
Kokonoe
Member
(05-02-2012, 03:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Aggrotek

First things first, I got fucking Arceus. Hell yeh. Also switched to the Piplup C-Gear skin :3


Secondly:

Best Grass Starters
1. Treecko
2. Chikorita
3. Bulbasaur
4. Snivy
5. Turtwig

Best Water Starters
1. Totodile
2. Mudkip
3. Squirtle
4. Piplup
5. Oshawott

Best Fire Starters
1. Charmander
2. Cyndaquil
3. Torchic
4. Chimchar
5. Tepig

Totodile is and always will be my favorite starter. Every generation I always pick water. :)

That list is identical to mine except the grass Pokemon.

I went this during the generations.

Bulbasaur/Charmander(Mainly Bulbasaur) > Totodile > Mudkip > Turtwig > Snivy
ScraftyDevil
Member
(05-02-2012, 04:13 AM)
ScraftyDevil's Avatar
I went like this:

Blue: Bulbasaur (I was so young and naive...)

Silver/SoulSilver: Totodile

Crystal: Cyndaquil

Sapphire: Torchic

LeafGreen: Charmander

Emerald: Mudkip

Pearl: Turtwig

Platinum: Chimchar

White: Snivy

Black: Tepig
Syph Medwes
sharp knees?
yes please!
(05-02-2012, 04:26 AM)
Syph Medwes's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gravijah

Fire
1. Cyndaquil

ilu
MikeMyers
Member
(05-02-2012, 04:48 AM)
MikeMyers's Avatar
I always picked the Grass Starters. The only exception is 3rd Generation, where I picked Blaziken and Blastoise.
Chet Rippo
Member
(05-02-2012, 05:43 AM)
Chet Rippo's Avatar
I've always picked water first, with the exception of gen 4. Fuck Piplup. Turtwig is just to damn awesome.
Watch Da Birdie
Member
(05-02-2012, 06:37 AM)
Watch Da Birdie's Avatar
Grass Starters for me, except for Gen 2 (I don't really care for any of those guys, but Chikorita is boring) and Gen 5 (Snivy...eeew).

I think I have an affinity for the bulky Starters, overall.
ColtraineGF
Member
(05-02-2012, 06:42 AM)
ColtraineGF's Avatar

Originally Posted by Watch Da Birdie

Grass Starters for me, except for Gen 2 (I don't really care for any of those guys, but Chikorita is boring) and Gen 5 (Snivy...eeew).

I think I have an affinity for the bulky Starters, overall.

Hope that's a confirmation of Tepig~

Grass:
Best: Bulbasaur
Worst: Chikorita

Water:
Best: Totodile
Worst: ...Mudkip? I don't really dislike water starters.

Fire:
Best: Charmander
Worst: ...Chimchar. Maybe.

This is solely based on basic forms, though. 1st and 2nd stage would have different rankings.
Last edited by ColtraineGF; 05-02-2012 at 06:45 AM.
Watch Da Birdie
Member
(05-02-2012, 06:58 AM)
Watch Da Birdie's Avatar

Originally Posted by ColtraineGF

Hope that's a confirmation of Tepig~

Grass:
Best: Bulbasaur
Worst: Chikorita

Water:
Best: Totodile
Worst: ...Mudkip? I don't really dislike water starters.

Fire:
Best: Charmander
Worst: ...Chimchar. Maybe.

This is solely based on basic forms, though. 1st and 2nd stage would have different rankings.

Yeah, Tepig quickly became my favorite Gen V Starter when I used it, because I've always had a thing for Fire Pokemon. Pignite is probably my second favorite Starter form behind Grotle.
Sagitario
Member
(05-02-2012, 07:07 AM)
Sagitario's Avatar
I just watched the Victini+Reshiram movie. A few notes:
  • Victini is the most charming Pokémon ever. This is a fact. There is no contest.


  • The main premise/story is so freaking silly/stupid.
  • Great music (I am reading each version had a different composer :O).
  • Excellent animation. I was impressed by some scenes, battles and special effects.
  • Awesome battles (this should be the reason to watch the movie(s) and also the main focus of all of them from now on). I felt like a kid again during some fighting scenes.
  • Golurk. I am now a fan!

It was weird that Zekrom got more screen time in the Reshiram version. I should have watched the other one :P
Watch Da Birdie
Member
(05-02-2012, 07:48 AM)
Watch Da Birdie's Avatar
Did you watch the dub? How is it? I can't find the subbed version anywhere, and I really wanna watch it, so I guess I'm stuck with the english version.

I'm catching up to all the Diamond and Pearl episodes I missed (basically the last season post-Galactic), dubbed unfortunately since subbed episodes are hard to find now outside of Best Wishes, and it isn't too bad. Team Rocket is kind of...off, I guess, due to the incessant rhyming, but everything else is decent.

Also, I'm reminded of how much better DP was compared to BW. :( Even boring filler episodes have more "oomph" than the plot episodes of BW, like the Buizel vs. Mr. Mime episode. Best Wishes has such unfortunate battles, what happened? At the very least, Iris and Cilan are better than Dawn and Brock, but the continuity and development far outweighs that.
Electivirus
Member
(05-02-2012, 11:48 AM)
Electivirus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frost_Ace

Yep, water starters are where it's at.

Water was here, Grass is a loser!
Exterminieren
on the brink of disasrer
(05-02-2012, 02:07 PM)
Exterminieren's Avatar

Originally Posted by Watch Da Birdie

Also, I'm reminded of how much better DP was compared to BW. :( Even boring filler episodes have more "oomph" than the plot episodes of BW, like the Buizel vs. Mr. Mime episode.

Eh. Best Wishes has been getting MUCH better at this. I mean, in the dub we saw one of the finest filler episodes ever a few weeks back, in the form of the Accelgor episode. I think the problem is that DP had a much (much, much, MUCH) greater level of filler, and they had to distinguish themselves more, whereas BW is more in the habit of keeping its powder dry and its budget preserved for the centrepiece episodes; the Gym Battles, the Don Tournaments and the two-parters (with the exception of the Tirtouga two-parter; I am utterly baffled about what that particular arc had to justify the extra runtime, when it just felt like a normal filler stretched out to agonising levels).

The Gym Battles are much improved, too, with Clay's and Skyla's (and Cilan vs. Skyla, while we're at it) seeing a noticeable leap. We haven't seen anything quite as bad as the utter horribleness of, say, the Crasher Wake battle yet.

Besides, whatever Best Wishes lost in terms of scale and battling, it more than makes up with Iris and Cilan. They're really great, to the extent that I'd be more than happy if they stayed for a good long while. So much better than the blands horrors that were Dawn and Sinnoh Brock.

Also, the Victini movies: so far ahead of all the others in terms of animation and design, it's unfair. The lighting and the animation is SO gorgeous.
Wiseblade
Member
(05-02-2012, 02:24 PM)
Wiseblade's Avatar
Since I should actually post my opinions on the starters...

Fire Starters
1. Torchic
2. Charmander
3. Chimchar
4. Cyndaquil
5. Tepig

Water Starters
1. Piplup
2. Squirtle
3. Mudkip
4. Totodile
5. Oshawott

Grass Starters
1. Snivy
2. Turtwig
3. Treeko
4. Chikorita
5. Bulbasaur

But really, everyone already know my opinion of all the starters.
Exterminieren
on the brink of disasrer
(05-02-2012, 03:13 PM)
Exterminieren's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aggrotek


Best Water Starters
1. Totodile
2. Mudkip
3. Squirtle
4. Piplup
5. Oshawott

Originally Posted by Wiseblade

Water Starters
1. Piplup
2. Squirtle
3. Mudkip
4. Totodile
5. Oshawott

You people are terrible.
ScraftyDevil
Member
(05-02-2012, 03:34 PM)
ScraftyDevil's Avatar

Originally Posted by Exterminieren

Eh. Best Wishes has been getting MUCH better at this. I mean, in the dub we saw one of the finest filler episodes ever a few weeks back, in the form of the Accelgor episode. I think the problem is that DP had a much (much, much, MUCH) greater level of filler, and they had to distinguish themselves more, whereas BW is more in the habit of keeping its powder dry and its budget preserved for the centrepiece episodes; the Gym Battles, the Don Tournaments and the two-parters (with the exception of the Tirtouga two-parter; I am utterly baffled about what that particular arc had to justify the extra runtime, when it just felt like a normal filler stretched out to agonising levels).

The Gym Battles are much improved, too, with Clay's and Skyla's (and Cilan vs. Skyla, while we're at it) seeing a noticeable leap. We haven't seen anything quite as bad as the utter horribleness of, say, the Crasher Wake battle yet.

Besides, whatever Best Wishes lost in terms of scale and battling, it more than makes up with Iris and Cilan. They're really great, to the extent that I'd be more than happy if they stayed for a good long while. So much better than the blands horrors that were Dawn and Sinnoh Brock.

Also, the Victini movies: so far ahead of all the others in terms of animation and design, it's unfair. The lighting and the animation is SO gorgeous.

Agree 100%. DP's gaps between significant events were agonizing. You could probably watch every other episode and nkt miss anything important.

They DID give us Hunter J, one of the best Pokémon villains ever, during the otherwise-underwhelming Galactic Battle series, so I'm thankful for that.

But then they had to go and chuff it all up with Tobias, the biggest Deus Ex-Mary Sue-Out-of-nowhere character of all time, leaving a bitter taste in my mouth that even the finale couldn't be rid of.

Also, Paul. Wow, writers. Just wow.
Wiseblade
Member
(05-02-2012, 03:49 PM)
Wiseblade's Avatar

Originally Posted by ScraftyDevil

Agree 100%. DP's gaps between significant events were agonizing. You could probably watch every other episode and nkt miss anything important.

They DID give us Hunter J, one of the best Pokémon villains ever, during the otherwise-underwhelming Galactic Battle series, so I'm thankful for that.

But then they had to go and chuff it all up with Tobias, the biggest Deus Ex-Mary Sue-Out-of-nowhere character of all time, leaving a bitter taste in my mouth that even the finale couldn't be rid of.

Also, Paul. Wow, writers. Just wow.

That's not fair, Tobias isn't a Mary-Sue. He's the Status Quo given physical form.
BatDan
Member
(05-02-2012, 03:57 PM)
BatDan's Avatar

Originally Posted by ScraftyDevil

Also, Paul. Wow, writers. Just wow.

Tomioka: In this scene, Ash and Paul are falling off a cliff. Ash has a pratt fall while Paul lands perfectly on his feet.
Other writer: Wait, perfectly? But isn't Paul supposed to be 10? How is he capable of a skill like that?
Tomioka: Because Paul is the greatest thing to ever happen. You should thank his creator.
Other writer: But you're his creator, and you're making him too perfect.
Tomioka: You're fired.

Tomioka: Cynthia likes Paul's "unique style of training"
Other writer 2: Unique style? He abuses Pokemon! You're forcing the Champion to like your pet character even though he's an abusive dick?
Tomioka: You're fired.

Tomioka: Let's make the Ash vs. Paul league battle 3 episodes long!
Other writer 3: That's stupidly long.
Tomioka: I DON'T CARE! PAUL IS PERFECT! SHUT UP!


So glad that they made Trip somewhat human, making him lose to trainers like Cilan and Bianca.
Exterminieren
on the brink of disasrer
(05-02-2012, 04:45 PM)
Exterminieren's Avatar

Originally Posted by BatDan

So glad that they made Trip somewhat human, making him lose to trainers like Cilan and Bianca.

The problem here, though, is that Trip seems extremely weak as a result. The guy hasn't won since the tenth episode, for pity's sake.

He's also appeared in noticably fewer episodes than Bianca, the "joke rival", and has had fewer wins to boot.

If they expect us to accept Trip as a credible rival, he needs to show off some serious battling skills next time we see him. The depressed guy with a useless Conkeldurr is no kind of rival.
ScraftyDevil
Member
(05-02-2012, 04:53 PM)
ScraftyDevil's Avatar

Originally Posted by BatDan

Tomioka: In this scene, Ash and Paul are falling off a cliff. Ash has a pratt fall while Paul lands perfectly on his feet.
Other writer: Wait, perfectly? But isn't Paul supposed to be 10? How is he capable of a skill like that?
Tomioka: Because Paul is the greatest thing to ever happen. You should thank his creator.
Other writer: But you're his creator, and you're making him too perfect.
Tomioka: You're fired.

Tomioka: Cynthia likes Paul's "unique style of training"
Other writer 2: Unique style? He abuses Pokemon! You're forcing the Champion to like your pet character even though he's an abusive dick?
Tomioka: You're fired.

Tomioka: Let's make the Ash vs. Paul league battle 3 episodes long!
Other writer 3: That's stupidly long.
Tomioka: I DON'T CARE! PAUL IS PERFECT! SHUT UP!


So glad that they made Trip somewhat human, making him lose to trainers like Cilan and Bianca.

I think what was fundamentally hard with Paul was that they tried way too hard to make us hate him while also making him the most unrealistically skilled character in fiction. Gary was a great rival because they got us to hate him without playing the abuse card. Overall, Paul was just sloppily written and characterized.

If you ask me, Barry deserved to win their match. He trained his Pokémon just as efficiently as Paul while still treating them well, so you'd think he would have the advantage, right? Nope! Ursaring pulls a Hadoken out of his butt and scores a KO that would never, never, NEVER happen ANYWHERE in real life.

I'm sorry, I have a bit of a deep-seated hatred against Creator's Pet characters like Paul (see: Ryo Akiyama, Marshall D. Teach, Seth).
OMG Aero
Member
(05-02-2012, 05:10 PM)
OMG Aero's Avatar

Originally Posted by BatDan

Tomioka: Cynthia likes Paul's "unique style of training"
Other writer 2: Unique style? He abuses Pokemon! You're forcing the Champion to like your pet character even though he's an abusive dick?
Tomioka: You're fired.

The best part about Paul is that his style of training is essentially training for EVs/IVs/natures. In other words how competitive people play the games, and the anime makes him out to be a terrible person and is basically saying this is a bad way to play the games.
Exterminieren
on the brink of disasrer
(05-02-2012, 05:26 PM)
Exterminieren's Avatar

Originally Posted by OMG Aero

The best part about Paul is that his style of training is essentially training for EVs/IVs/natures. In other words how competitive people play the games, and the anime makes him out to be a terrible person and is basically saying this is a bad way to play the games.

And they're right.

oh god please don't hurt me
ScraftyDevil
Member
(05-02-2012, 05:30 PM)
ScraftyDevil's Avatar

Originally Posted by Exterminieren

And they're right.

oh god please don't hurt me

No, I agree. EVs and IVs, as "strategically necessary" as they may be, kind of suck the fun out of the metagame. I'm taking a break of tournaments for a while just because I'm so darn sick of spending countless hours EV training, IV/nature breeding, and grinding for items.
Watch Da Birdie
Member
(05-02-2012, 05:33 PM)
Watch Da Birdie's Avatar
Man, Trip's boring. I'll agree with Paul being a creator's pet, but some of the best episodes of Diamond and Pearl he was involved in, like Episode 5 (awesome battle at the end), the Hearthome Tag Battle, and the 6 vs. 6 Lakeside Battle, so I can't hate the guy. Plus it was nice having a reoccurring rival for Ash when Gary was mostly absent from Johto till the end (well, he had Casey), and Hoenn saved Morrison till the very end of the saga.

Trip's whole character is basically a passive-aggressive version of Paul, with none of Gary's charm either, with implied racist overtones against those KANTO HICKS!!! with his defining trait being his photography, which is basically him using a cheap camera and taking Facebook pics. Only once with Mijumaru's Aqua Jet did that come in handy.

And none of the Ash vs. Trip battles have been that good, with Episode 10's being bearable. Plus him walking off whenever he loses in the Don Tournaments, where the other rivals stay in order to study their rival's growth.

The only positive thing about Trip is the back-story with Alder we've seen twice, but ultimately those episodes show that Trip basically became a Cheren clone obsessed with winning and tactics. May as well have had Cheren involved.

It's a shame, because Bianca, Burgundy, Georgia, and Stephan are great rivals overall. Hell, even one-time guys like Luke and Masaomi have more charm than Trip, so it's not like Best Wishes is bad at making good rivals.

No, I agree. EVs and IVs, as "strategically necessary" as they may be, kind of suck the fun out of the metagame. I'm taking a break of tournaments for a while just because I'm so darn sick of spending countless hours EV training, IV/nature breeding, and grinding for items.

Hmm...I kind of have fun EV training, and most of the Pokemon I EV train I feel like it helps me find the species cooler. But I try and train guys I find cool design-wise, like Medicham, Hariyama, Mr. Mime, Hypno, Carracosta, Leavanny, and
Last edited by Watch Da Birdie; 05-02-2012 at 05:36 PM.
ScraftyDevil
Member
(05-02-2012, 09:32 PM)
ScraftyDevil's Avatar
I really nees to try some of these:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAtoL7_XNeg
Frost_Ace
Member
(05-02-2012, 10:26 PM)
Frost_Ace's Avatar

Originally Posted by ScraftyDevil

I really nees to try some of these:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAtoL7_XNeg

"...but I have masterballs" LOL.
LunaticHigh
Member
(05-02-2012, 10:47 PM)
LunaticHigh's Avatar
Mine, I really like Cyndaquil Oshawott and Snivy, the rest are really meaningless for me to post but whatever.

Overall it's Cyndaquil->Snivy->Oshawott for favorites.

Fire Starters
1. Cyndaquil
2. Charmander
3. Tepig
4. Torchic
5. Chimchar

Water Starters
1. Oshawott
2. Squirtle
3. Totodile
4. Piplup
5. Mudkip

Grass Starters
1. Snivy
2. Treeko
3. Turtwig
4. Chikorita
5. Bulbasaur
Lumination
'enry 'ollins
(05-02-2012, 11:11 PM)
Lumination's Avatar
According to the official site, the PGL is undergoing some sort of major change.

Get ready for even more fun at the Pokémon Global Link! The site is about to undergo a huge update, which will include some new features and a better experience for visitors!
...
The maintenance period will begin at 3:00 A.M. ET, Tuesday, June 5th, and run through Thursday, June 21st*. During that time, all features of the Pokémon Global Link (and related Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection features) will be unavailable. Additionally, you will not be able to wake up any Pokémon you’ve tucked in during the maintenance period.

ColtraineGF
Member
(05-03-2012, 12:02 AM)
ColtraineGF's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lumination

According to the official site, the PGL is undergoing some sort of major change.

Probably has to do with upgrading it to support BW2.
OMG Aero
Member
(05-03-2012, 01:40 AM)
OMG Aero's Avatar

Originally Posted by ColtraineGF

Probably has to do with upgrading it to support BW2.

Yep, Serebii has a picture and details on it on their front page.
Regulus Tera
Romanes Eunt Domus
(05-03-2012, 02:21 AM)
Regulus Tera's Avatar
...Chet, is this your art?

Watch Da Birdie
Member
(05-03-2012, 02:22 AM)
Watch Da Birdie's Avatar

Excellent animation. I was impressed by some scenes, battles and special effects.

I just watched the opening scene (the battle Tournament), and the Oshawott vs. Emboar segment is just so fluid. You have Cilan and Iris running down the stairs, their hair bouncing as they quickly look both ways, Emboar and Oshawott charging at each other, Scraggy and Victini's dance, and then three twerps quickly running to the next fight...it's just such a cute scene all around. :)
MikeMyers
Member
(05-03-2012, 02:48 AM)
MikeMyers's Avatar
Watched Movie 3 today, probably my favourite of the films. Nice to see Brock and Misty get to fight.

Entei sucks though, he looks like Man Bear Pig.
BatDan
Member
(05-03-2012, 03:01 AM)
BatDan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Regulus Tera

...Chet, is this your art?

That's just a guess right?
Watch Da Birdie
Member
(05-03-2012, 03:06 AM)
Watch Da Birdie's Avatar

Originally Posted by MikeMyers

Watched Movie 3 today, probably my favourite of the films. Nice to see Brock and Misty get to fight.

Entei sucks though, he looks like Man Bear Pig.

Ooh, I love the music that plays in the dub during Misty's battle.
Gravijah
Member
(05-03-2012, 03:06 AM)
Gravijah's Avatar

Originally Posted by BatDan

That's just a guess right?

it's not a sunday, so yes.
Chet Rippo
Member
(05-03-2012, 03:08 AM)
Chet Rippo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Regulus Tera

...Chet, is this your art?

No. Boobs aren't big enough
MidnightScott
Banned
(05-03-2012, 05:51 AM)
MidnightScott's Avatar
I miss how the anime use to have Japanese themed episodes and writing and stuff in the show. Am I the only one? :/
ColtraineGF
Member
(05-03-2012, 06:15 AM)
ColtraineGF's Avatar

Originally Posted by MidnightScott

I miss how the anime use to have Japanese themed episodes and writing and stuff in the show. Am I the only one? :/

Well, it couldn't be helped, since the makers wanted a more international series. But it was nice having the occasional J reference, yeah.
Chet Rippo
Member
(05-03-2012, 06:41 AM)
Chet Rippo's Avatar
Remember when they replaced Brock with some white kid?
MikeMyers
Member
(05-03-2012, 06:49 AM)
MikeMyers's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chet Rippo

Remember when they replaced Brock with some white kid?

Tracey, yuck.

Anyone notice that Brocks Pokemon (Geodudes and Onix) look like Male Genitalia?
Professor Beef
holds a doctorate in beef
(05-03-2012, 06:49 AM)
Professor Beef's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chet Rippo

Remember when they replaced Brock with some white kid?

I remember them saying that they thought Tracy would "appeal to a broader audience," but everyone fucking hated him and wanted Brock back.
Sagitario
Member
(05-03-2012, 07:20 AM)
Sagitario's Avatar

Originally Posted by Professor Beef

I remember them saying that they thought Tracy would "appeal to a broader audience," but everyone fucking hated him and wanted Brock back.

I liked Tracy because he had a Marrill.
MikeMyers
Member
(05-03-2012, 07:27 AM)
MikeMyers's Avatar
By the way, for those Chikorita fans: Chikorita + Geodude is an awesome early in-game combo. Geodude covers the Bugs/Flying/Fire types (especially worth noting the first two gym leaders are Bug and Flying) and Chikorita can fend off the Water/Ground types for Geodude.
Aaron Strife
Honk if you love cookies.
(05-03-2012, 07:35 AM)
Aaron Strife's Avatar

Originally Posted by Professor Beef

I remember them saying that they thought Tracy would "appeal to a broader audience," but everyone fucking hated him and wanted Brock back.

4Kids' doing, apparently. The American producers didn't like Brock.

Unlike their other shows, 4Kids seemed to have a fairly close working relationship with the Japanese team. Most of the fourth opening theme was animated just for the US, for example.

Thread Tools