• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow, this guy is certainly ready for Diablo III

VashTS

You know what? I'm glad there are crazy people out there that love this game. That just means that they will have a harder time swaying from the temptations of the real money auction house.

Give me all of your money crazy people!!! MWAhahahaha

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Amazing setup.

If i put something like that at home... my gf will kill me.

Riggs

Banned
To all of you being anything but 100% loving towards this guy's desk and Diablo, here is what I want to do to you.

iLtl7O3W5vVTV.gif

Haunted

God, his mom is going to be so pissed when she needs to clean up that wax.

To all of you being anything but 100% loving towards this guy's desk and Diablo, here is what I want to do to you.

iLtl7O3W5vVTV.gif
Get shot and then arrested? Props though, that .gif went on longer than expected.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i always dress up my desk before i play a game.

time to play bejeweled -- going to buy 3000 dollars worth of jewels right now.

I like how the last photo looks like the place is going up in smoke.

Good thing he's got a cheap particle board Wal Mart desk, that's a lot of wax.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So that's what Yoshichan's gaming room looks like.
Oh my God, I'm dying :lol I went into this thread knowing that someone would post something like this!

edit:
Only if there are posters of MarineKing can we be sure.
♥ ♥ ♥

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
*tips his hat* I do it all for you. ;)
God, everything is setup perfectly. Everyone I know is aware of the release by now and they won't be bothering me the first couple of weeks. I'm gonna lock myself in... with GAF and Diablo 3... until I die.

The last part was a joke btw.

Or was it?

Yoshichan

What's going on with the monitor?

Top Bottom