• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Bowser
Member
(05-04-2012, 07:18 PM)
Bowser's Avatar

Originally Posted by snesfreak

So you DO have good taste in something.

I love Community, I don't understand all the hate it gets.
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 07:20 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bowser

I love Community, I don't understand all the hate it gets.

Yeah, it really is a great show.
And they better renew it.
YOU LISTENING NBC!?
Don't Britta this dammit.
Last edited by snesfreak; 05-04-2012 at 07:27 PM.
ActStriker
Member
(05-04-2012, 07:27 PM)
ActStriker's Avatar

Originally Posted by snesfreak

Yeah, they better renew it.
YOU LISTENING NBC!?
Don't Britta this dammit.

I'll be so sad if NBC doesn't renew Community.
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(05-04-2012, 07:27 PM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by Milchjon

Weren't you the blackface guy? It all makes sense now.

50% of TBBT is "haha, they're different" without even an attempt at actual humor.
40% is lowest common denominator relationship stuff that's been done millions of times before.
10% is just pure unadulterated annoyance. Bazinga.

Blackface is funny!
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 07:31 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by ActStriker

I'll be so sad if NBC doesn't renew Community.

They should, they really should.
And the ratings would be better if the people that DVR it while watching some other show *cough*BBT*cough* would watch it live.
The live +7 ratings are usually a pretty decent increase.
TheLegendary
(05-04-2012, 07:31 PM)
TheLegendary's Avatar
This Galaxy Nexus is sweeeeet.
WanderingWind
Banned
(05-04-2012, 07:45 PM)
WanderingWind's Avatar

Originally Posted by snesfreak

They should, they really should.
And the ratings would be better if the people that DVR it while watching some other show *cough*BBT*cough* would watch it live.
The live +7 ratings are usually a pretty decent increase.

If they really wanted ratings, they'd leak rumors an Allison Brie sex tape, but have each letter of the URL be given out in the middle of an episode. One letter per episode.
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 07:46 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by WanderingWind

If they really wanted ratings, they'd leak rumors an Allison Brie sex tape, but have each letter of the URL be given out in the middle of an episode. One letter per episode.

Or just promote the hell out of it during SNF.
Showing nothing but Alison being hot.
LevelNth
Most insipid, shallow RPG player. Ever.
(05-04-2012, 07:48 PM)
LevelNth's Avatar
Fucking damnit, MCA from the Beastie Boys died today. Only 47.

Horseshit.
Buckethead
Member
(05-04-2012, 07:50 PM)
Buckethead's Avatar
Cancer sucks.
WanderingWind
Banned
(05-04-2012, 07:59 PM)
WanderingWind's Avatar

Originally Posted by snesfreak

Or just promote the hell out of it during SNF.
Showing nothing but Alison being hot.

She really is ridiculously hot. Not going to lie, she's a big reason I watched the show during some of the crappier episodes.
yankeehater
Member
(05-04-2012, 08:00 PM)
yankeehater's Avatar

Originally Posted by Buckethead

Cancer sucks.

Yes it does. Really sucks about MCA.
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 08:04 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by WanderingWind

She really is ridiculously hot. Not going to lie, she's a big reason I watched the show during some of the crappier episodes.

B-b-but eznark('s wife) said she's homely looking!
:jnc
pelicansurf
Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
(05-04-2012, 08:04 PM)
pelicansurf's Avatar

Originally Posted by WanderingWind

She really is ridiculously hot. Not going to lie, she's a big reason I watched the show during some of the crappier episodes.

I don't get how an attractive female can maintain your attention long enough to watch a crappy show. I've never watched BBT and have no opinion on it, just puzzled by your post. It's just a hot chick.
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 08:07 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by pelicansurf

I don't get how an attractive female can maintain your attention long enough to watch a crappy show. I've never watched BBT and have no opinion on it, just puzzled by your post. It's just a hot chick.

?
We're talking about Community
pelicansurf
Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
(05-04-2012, 08:16 PM)
pelicansurf's Avatar

Originally Posted by snesfreak

?
We're talking about Community

Alright, replace BBT with Community and my bewilderment still stands.
Buckethead
Member
(05-04-2012, 08:17 PM)
Buckethead's Avatar
I drew this for my friends Dutch and Milch.

snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 08:20 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar
Over 1000 posts!
I'm the king of NFLGAF bitches!

Originally Posted by Buckethead

I drew this for my friends Dutch and Milch.

:jnc

Originally Posted by pelicansurf

Alright, replace BBT with Community and my bewilderment still stands.

Except for the "crappy" part.
chuckddd
Fear of a GAF Planet
(05-04-2012, 08:20 PM)
chuckddd's Avatar

Originally Posted by LevelNth

Fucking damnit, MCA from the Beastie Boys died today. Only 47.

Horseshit.

What the shit? Seau and then MCA? Stop the world, I want off.
Milchjon
Banned
(05-04-2012, 08:34 PM)
Milchjon's Avatar

Originally Posted by Buckethead

I drew this for my friends Dutch and Milch.

That's beautiful, well done!
historical experience has taught us Germans to never tell an aspiring painter that his work sucks
WanderingWind
Banned
(05-04-2012, 08:38 PM)
WanderingWind's Avatar

Originally Posted by Milchjon

That's beautiful, well done!
historical experience has taught us Germans to never tell an aspiring painter that his work sucks

That had to be the most clever thing a Pats fan has ever said.
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 08:39 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by WanderingWind

That had to be the most clever thing a Pats fan has ever said.

:jnc
cuevas, PhD.
Member
(05-04-2012, 08:49 PM)
cuevas, PhD.'s Avatar
When I got Germany I just drew their flag, took 5 seconds.
Talon
Banned
(05-04-2012, 08:55 PM)
Talon's Avatar
RIP MCA

He sounded so optimistic in that announcement. Heady stuff.
goldlion054
Member
(05-04-2012, 09:01 PM)
goldlion054's Avatar

Originally Posted by eznark




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The real joke is drafting Johnny Adams in the 1st round, much less first 7 rounds

Originally Posted by snesfreak

Over 1000 posts!
I'm the king of NFLGAF bitches!

Its gonna be even more amazing when you still hold that title while the Bucs continue to slip into obscurity with a similar season as last year
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 09:02 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by goldlion054

Its gonna be even more amazing when you still hold that title while the Bucs continue to slip into obscurity with a similar season as last year

Oh you.
Grover Cleveland
Member
(05-04-2012, 09:11 PM)
Grover Cleveland's Avatar

Originally Posted by snesfreak

Over 1000 posts!
I'm the king of NFLGAF bitches!

I'm trying to work out the ratio here,

That's one hundred posts for every Bucs fan in the world, right?
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 09:12 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Grover Cleveland

I'm trying to work out the ratio here,

That's one hundred posts for every Bucs fan in the world, right?

And 0.00001 posts for every laptop Scam will steal this year.
RBH
Member
(05-04-2012, 09:17 PM)
RBH's Avatar
Here's the video of Merril Hoge's dumb comments earlier today:



http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=789...medium=twitter
Grover Cleveland
Member
(05-04-2012, 09:19 PM)
Grover Cleveland's Avatar

Originally Posted by snesfreak

And 0.00001 posts for every laptop Scam will steal this year.

Cam will be Super Bowl MVP this year.

Freeman will be scouring trash cans around New Orleans to see if someone threw away any tacos.

And Drew Brees will still be hunting down evidence of the real existence of the Taints' bounty program. While Matt Ryan will be somewhere running away from Cutler's dog
Last edited by Grover Cleveland; 05-04-2012 at 09:31 PM.
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 09:25 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Grover Cleveland

Cam will be Super Bowl MVP this year.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Freeman will scouring trash cans around New Orleans to see if someone threw away any tacos.

Reported.

And Drew Brees will still be hunting down evidence of the real existence of the Taints' bounty program. While Matt Ryan will be somewhere running away from Cutler's dog

:jnc
cuevas, PhD.
Member
(05-04-2012, 09:27 PM)
cuevas, PhD.'s Avatar

Originally Posted by RBH

Here's the video of Merril Hoge's dumb comments earlier today:



http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=789...medium=twitter

I'm with him, fuck Kurt.
Futurevoid
stealth sex brag incoming
(05-04-2012, 09:32 PM)
Futurevoid's Avatar
Eli standing next to Rihanna is strange...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...ihanna/1399784
levious
That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
(05-04-2012, 09:42 PM)

Originally Posted by Futurevoid

Eli standing next to Rihanna is strange...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...ihanna/1399784

Eli could be Shy Ronnie.
TheLegendary
(05-04-2012, 09:42 PM)
TheLegendary's Avatar
Eli standing anywhere is so strange
Futurevoid
stealth sex brag incoming
(05-04-2012, 09:43 PM)
Futurevoid's Avatar

Originally Posted by levious

Eli could be Shy Ronnie.

:jnc

Originally Posted by TheLegendary

Eli standing anywhere is so strange

Except for right here:



That's just right.
Last edited by Futurevoid; 05-04-2012 at 09:47 PM.
goldlion054
Member
(05-04-2012, 09:47 PM)
goldlion054's Avatar

Originally Posted by RBH

Here's the video of Merril Hoge's dumb comments earlier today:



http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=789...medium=twitter

The first minute of this video had Hodge making some good points about Kurt having the ability to educate people and not doing so, but then he talked about kids who don't play football being obese. What a ridiculous statement.

I do think Hodge is right about needing to take better post injury care of people, but I think he is wrong about so much and is bias because of his passion for the game
goldlion054
Member
(05-04-2012, 09:51 PM)
goldlion054's Avatar

Originally Posted by Futurevoid

Eli standing next to Rihanna is strange...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...ihanna/1399784

Does Eli have a wisp? Never noticed before
Milchjon
Banned
(05-04-2012, 09:54 PM)
Milchjon's Avatar

Originally Posted by levious

Eli could be Shy Ronnie.

Hahaha. Has there ever been a third one?
Talon
Banned
(05-04-2012, 09:56 PM)
Talon's Avatar
Hoge showing some brain damage there.

Turns out there are other sports in the world for kids to play.
Futurevoid
stealth sex brag incoming
(05-04-2012, 09:56 PM)
Futurevoid's Avatar

Originally Posted by Milchjon

Has there ever been a third one?

Eli breaking out into a hardcore rap in the Shy Ronnie get up would seriously cause a stomach ache level bout of laughter. Holy shit. :jnc

EDIT: Looks like singing is on the itinerary:

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...ng-the-musical

So what will Eli Manning do to get a laugh on Saturday Night Live?

“I might be testing my musical skills,” the Giants quarterback said. “Some singing, maybe some dancing. So, you know, there’ll be a few things people probably have never seen me do many times before. It should be fun.”

He’s no Rihanna – the musical guest on the NBC show on Saturday night – but Eli does have a reputation for enjoying Karaoke nights, so a song or two might be right up the two-time Super Bowl MVP’s alley. Dancing, on the other hand, might be a stretch since he’s never been known for being nimble on his feet.

Last edited by Futurevoid; 05-04-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Dutch Patriot
Member
(05-04-2012, 10:11 PM)
Dutch Patriot's Avatar
Hey guys, whats goi...

Originally Posted by Futurevoid

Originally Posted by Buckethead

I drew this for my friends Dutch and Milch.




something something a bag of dicks something something
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 10:14 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dutch Patriot

Hey guys, whats goi...








something something a bag of dicks something something

DeaconKnowledge
Member
(05-04-2012, 10:19 PM)
DeaconKnowledge's Avatar
Corned beef on rye. Mmmm.
Milchjon
Banned
(05-04-2012, 10:21 PM)
Milchjon's Avatar

Originally Posted by DeaconKnowledge

Corned beef on rye. Mmmm.

Fuuuuu, why don't we have that Jewish cuisine over here.
Ah shit.
Edit: To be clear, that's not supposed to be a joke, that was my actual thought process after reading that.
Last edited by Milchjon; 05-04-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Dutch Patriot
Member
(05-04-2012, 10:29 PM)
Dutch Patriot's Avatar

Originally Posted by Milchjon

Fuuuuu, why don't we have that Jewish cuisine over here.
Ah shit.
Edit: To be clear, that's not supposed to be a joke, that was my actual thought process after reading that.

It made me giggle, I'm a bad person.
snesfreak
Banned
(05-04-2012, 10:29 PM)
snesfreak's Avatar

Originally Posted by Milchjon

Fuuuuu, why don't we have that Jewish cuisine over here.
Ah shit.
Edit: To be clear, that's not supposed to be a joke, that was my actual thought process after reading that.

Racist.
MechDX
Member
(05-04-2012, 10:48 PM)
MechDX's Avatar
Go see Avengers. Awesome movie!


Marvel>>>>>>>>>DC
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(05-04-2012, 10:49 PM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar
It's natural to be protective of your kids but Kurt Warner would be bagging fucking groceries if it weren't for the nfl. It's his right as a father to advise against his kids playing but he should also acknowledge that the nfl paid for his wife's fake titties
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(05-04-2012, 10:50 PM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by Milchjon

Fuuuuu, why don't we have that Jewish cuisine over here.
Ah shit.
Edit: To be clear, that's not supposed to be a joke, that was my actual thought process after reading that.

Jewish cuisine? Like discounted food?

Thread Tools