• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Weren't you the blackface guy? It all makes sense now.

50% of TBBT is "haha, they're different" without even an attempt at actual humor.
40% is lowest common denominator relationship stuff that's been done millions of times before.
10% is just pure unadulterated annoyance. Bazinga.

Blackface is funny!

snesfreak

Banned
I'll be so sad if NBC doesn't renew Community.
They should, they really should.
And the ratings would be better if the people that DVR it while watching some other show *cough*BBT*cough* would watch it live.
The live +7 ratings are usually a pretty decent increase.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
They should, they really should.
And the ratings would be better if the people that DVR it while watching some other show *cough*BBT*cough* would watch it live.
The live +7 ratings are usually a pretty decent increase.

If they really wanted ratings, they'd leak rumors an Allison Brie sex tape, but have each letter of the URL be given out in the middle of an episode. One letter per episode.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
She really is ridiculously hot. Not going to lie, she's a big reason I watched the show during some of the crappier episodes.
I don't get how an attractive female can maintain your attention long enough to watch a crappy show. I've never watched BBT and have no opinion on it, just puzzled by your post. It's just a hot chick.

I drew this for my friends Dutch and Milch.

jyTDkl.jpg

And 0.00001 posts for every laptop Scam will steal this year.

Cam will be Super Bowl MVP this year.

Freeman will be scouring trash cans around New Orleans to see if someone threw away any tacos.

And Drew Brees will still be hunting down evidence of the real existence of the Taints' bounty program. While Matt Ryan will be somewhere running away from Cutler's dog

The first minute of this video had Hodge making some good points about Kurt having the ability to educate people and not doing so, but then he talked about kids who don't play football being obese. What a ridiculous statement.

I do think Hodge is right about needing to take better post injury care of people, but I think he is wrong about so much and is bias because of his passion for the game

Milchjon said:
Has there ever been a third one?
Eli breaking out into a hardcore rap in the Shy Ronnie get up would seriously cause a stomach ache level bout of laughter. Holy shit. :jnc

EDIT: Looks like singing is on the itinerary:

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2012/05/get-ready-for-eli-manning-the-musical

So what will Eli Manning do to get a laugh on Saturday Night Live?

“I might be testing my musical skills,” the Giants quarterback said. “Some singing, maybe some dancing. So, you know, there’ll be a few things people probably have never seen me do many times before. It should be fun.”

He’s no Rihanna – the musical guest on the NBC show on Saturday night – but Eli does have a reputation for enjoying Karaoke nights, so a song or two might be right up the two-time Super Bowl MVP’s alley. Dancing, on the other hand, might be a stretch since he’s never been known for being nimble on his feet.

It's natural to be protective of your kids but Kurt Warner would be bagging fucking groceries if it weren't for the nfl. It's his right as a father to advise against his kids playing but he should also acknowledge that the nfl paid for his wife's fake titties

MechDX

Bookmarked for future reference after TDKR comes out.

Bookmark that shit all you want. I was not impressed with the DKR trailer before Avengers. Dont think it will be as good as DK or Begins.

I openly admit to being a Marvel fanboy. DC is just so bland and uninspired kind of like the Green Lantern movie.

Top Bottom