• TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

BGBW
Maturity, bitches.
(05-22-2012, 02:47 PM)

Originally Posted by IdeaMan

oh please, just follow the thread :p

Well I saw nothing in the summery. You could have posted a link to your post if it id so important.
Magic Ovaries
Banned
(05-22-2012, 02:48 PM)

Originally Posted by EVH

What about Ideaman's post? When is that supossed to happen?

Here's a preview of that post: A GIANT wall of text which basically states...'I know things, you do not, this is what I'm here to tell you over and over again' /end post.
IdeaMan
My source is my ass!
(05-22-2012, 02:53 PM)

Originally Posted by BGBW

Well I saw nothing in the summery. You could have posted a link to your post if it id so important.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=19326

here :)
tkscz
(05-22-2012, 02:57 PM)
This thread hasn't reached 20,000 post yet. You guys abandoned her far too early.
IdeaMan
My source is my ass!
(05-22-2012, 02:58 PM)
Yeah, it was even worst for the previous one i remember.

We need to leave it with a BANG ! Come on, someone has a glorious gif to conclude it ?
Krev
(05-22-2012, 03:04 PM)

Originally Posted by Paul Gale

LOL, good one. And after you team up with the Turtles, you can join the Castlevania crew and everyone in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale at Project Cafe.

There's a minigame where you make coffee for Nathan Drake and Parappa while fending off enemies with a whip.
tkscz
(05-22-2012, 03:07 PM)

Originally Posted by IdeaMan

Yeah, it was even worst for the previous one i remember.

We need to leave it with a BANG ! Come on, someone has a glorious gif to conclude it ?

emb
(05-22-2012, 03:14 PM)
It was a good thread. To E3!
sfried
(05-22-2012, 03:17 PM)

Originally Posted by Paul Gale

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012...irror-of-fate/

When I first unveiled in December, 2010 that I received word on a Castlevania title in development for 3DS that would cleverly make use of the system's cameras, more so than the motion control inputs...it took a while before more news was found.

Ironically, this whole Star Fox - Metroid: Fusion Saga thing popped up on my desk just over a week before when I was planning to talk about Castlevania: Mirror of Fate.

To answer your question though, you will be seeing it at E3 this June and I apologize for being less than 100% honest with you in my reply a couple days ago. I did mention you, however, and this very topic in my article on the subject...as a bit of a shout out.

(This was the article you were originally referring to, correct?)

That being said, I hope you're satisfied now! And I'll end this with one question to all of you, "Would you rather the Wii U Castlevania game have continued to been Mirror of Fate or are you happy that it's turning out to be Lords of Shadows 2?"

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

Something about what you said in your site:

The development of Wii Uís own ground-up Castlevania sku could still happen, Iím being told.

Here's hoping IGA gets to work on this one.
Izick
(05-22-2012, 06:35 PM)
I see Paul Gale has some new rumors.
shadyspace
Banned
(05-22-2012, 07:29 PM)
Wrong thread.
Nibel
(05-22-2012, 07:31 PM)
Let this thread die already guys
Thoraxes
(05-22-2012, 08:04 PM)

Originally Posted by Nibel

But we have to hit 20,000.
Chet Rippo
(05-22-2012, 08:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Nibel

shadyspace
Banned
(05-22-2012, 08:13 PM)
Why is she doing that.
EatChildren
Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
(05-22-2012, 08:15 PM)
Die already.