• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Sucks on Woman's Toe in Walmart, Gets Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzy

A Langley man who has been in prison for licking the toes of an 11-year-old girl and earlier this year was accused of asking a woman shopping at an Aiken Walmart to kiss and smell her feet has been identified as the same man who duped a woman into letting him suck her toe in a Grovetown Walmart, saying it was a prank for a television show, according to officials.

The suspect, Joey William Leaphart, 42, of Tutt Street, reportedly first asked the 18-year-old Grovetown woman if her toe nails were painted.

She told the man who approached her that they were but then asked him why he was asking.

He reportedly asked, "I know this sounds crazy but have you ever heard of 'America's Funniest Home Videos?'"

The woman said she had, and he told her that if she agreed to the photo anything she bought would be free as long as the total didn't exceed $100.

The woman told police that he took the picture of her foot and then added, "I know this is crazy, but can I kiss your foot?"

The woman told police she agreed because he had repeatedly told her the request was part of a TV prank.

She said the man guided her around a clothing rack and told her they needed privacy because he didn't want anyone to think he was crazy.

She began to scream when he put her big toe in his mouth and started sucking on it, according to the report.

Before the man ran from the store she said he stood up and said, "Oh it tasted so good though."

The woman complained to law enforcement about the alleged incident, and the suspect was identified, police report.

Leaphart is a registered sex offender, who has served more than five years in prison for committing a lewd act on a child under 16.

In 2000, he pleaded guilty to the incident during which he sucked and licked the toes of an 11-year-old girl.

He was incarcerated from March 2004 to October 2009.

Before going to prison, in 2002 he was also in court facing charges that he kissed a woman's foot without her permission while she was in the parking lot at the Aiken County Department of Social Services.

He was acquitted on those charges, but had admitted to police during the investigation that he had a foot fetish.

Columbia County authorities say they have not charged Leaphart in this case.

http://www.aikenstandard.com/story/0718Man-accused-of-sucking-wom

nfl_g_ryan1_sw_sq_600.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Lets hope the inmate he bunks with likes to have his toes sucked then. Seems like a win-win.

The sucking the toe of an 11-year old is disturbing though.

Nizz

Before the man ran from the store she said he stood up and said, "Oh it tasted so good though."
23fbb3aa55a96bb7898da5baf7937e5d4f9d5674.gif
Damn I had a good laugh at this.

A Langley man who has been in prison for licking the toes of an 11-year-old girl
That is not cool though...

ew ew ew, and also, i don't get it, in this day and age he could go on the internet and find a woman who shares his foot fetish, so why the creepiness?

Sean

Banned
Not defending this creepy ass guy, but the 18 year old woman sounds a bit stupid for being duped into this.

If some random weirdo comes up to you and asks to suck on your toes in a secluded area of Walmart, one would think she'd at least ask for some kind of verification/paperwork/proof the guy was really "from America's Funniest Home Videos" before going through with it. His whole story sounded shady as hell and she bought it.

zlatko

Banned
A guy who sucked an 11 year old girls toe is your hero?

Good job man.

Whoops, that's what I get for skimming. I thought he was doing this to over 18/elderly women.

I change my hero to the guy from Russia who touched 100 breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom