• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top five of the year so far, off the top of my head:

#1 Clazzi feat some other dudes I do not remember the name of - Love & Hate
#2 Miss A - Lips
#3 BoA - The Shadow
#4 Miryo feat Narsha - Leggo
#5 Chocolate - One More Day

If I were to limit it to girl groups:

#1 Miss A - Lips
#2 Chocolate - One More Day
#3 f(x) - Beautiful Stranger
#4 Sistar - Alone
#5 EXID - I Feel Good

I'll give everything a closer listen for eventual polls though. Nothing is written in stone.

EXID - I Feel Good is my #1 kpop song of the year now. I love it so harddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

Legit opinion.

Hated Touch..maybe I should listen again

Yes, yes you should.

not sure but it's from their karasia press conference back in february

Yup. I wanted to make an avatar out of it, but changed my mind. Scaled it up instead, and it came out great.

Just finished Ep.3 of To The Beautiful You (the drama with Sulli and Minho), can't get enough of Roast Beef Lips. Seems like the story has been played out a million times before but I must admit, I'm looking forward to watching the next episode.

That's right, spread the gospel.

10654_MEDIUM.jpg

I think you secretly love those shoes qmark. Just like you secretly love Go Ara.
iby1i0digTUOPp.jpg

I hate those shoes with a fucking passion. They are as nasty as the Auschwitz look they were going for when photoshopping Hara. As for Go Ara, another mediocre picture with an unimpressive smile. Don't like the complexion of the inside of her hand either!

Much better.

Good lawdy lawd who's dat?

Should just put a big picture of her with her name all over it in the OP at this point.

qmark, your homegirl is down:

SMTown-LA-Yuri-LeeYeonHee-and-Go-Ara.jpg

Such a kind soul, teaching the two mediocrities next to her how to smile and shine for the camera.

She sounds American, I'm assuming she knows exactly what she's saying, while Loen has no idea ahah. But I guess it's not too much further than Sunny singing a Britney song about being tag teamed.

I was always surprised SM let this performance fly.

Ranvier

Such a kind soul, teaching the two mediocrities next to her how to smile and shine for the camera.

Yes! You guys need to know, all these amusing wars we have with X vs Y (
the most recent one being Hyo vs. Hors...er...Fany
) are entertaining and all but Yuri remains on top of all that shit. Its not even a debate, its a fact, like the laws of thermodynamics. It doesn't matter if you don't want to bereeve in it, it just is. She's like a Goddess watching all the ugly mortals fight one another over who's prettier.

Case in point:

said:

Interestingly enough, I found Yuri's face and body type pretty rare in Korea. I think I told you guys but while I was there my brain somehow started comparing every girl I saw to SNSD. Like, "oh, there's a pre-op Sica" or "that girl has the cunning Magnae's facial structure." Like 7 out of 10 times I was able to place a girl with someone from Soshi. Taengoo's face is pretty common there. 99% were by no means as hot but I'm just saying her facial structure seems to be quite prevalent among the general population. Sunny is common as well. Yuri and Yoona were by far the most difficult to find and having gone to Japan, I'm convinced that Sooyoung has some Japanese in her. I think Hyo may have some Chinese blood as well.

I kinda enjoyed this song for some reason. I can't explain why.

vanty

Just started rewatching Running Man 80 for some Go Ara times, and holy fuck at Im Soo Hyang. It's like she saw Jungah's nose and said "too real" and went the full Michael Jackson. They had a clip of her accepting some award where it was even more MJ, so I guess she's tried to have it fixed since then and doing RM but can only go back so far.

Ew and she's the youngest of the three, yet looks at least 15 years older than Go Ara or Hyomin.

Peru

Actor Yoo Ah In has confessed that he is in a relationship!

The actor recently sat down for an interview for the September issue of fashion magazine ‘Bazaar‘. He revealed, “I am usually someone who pesters myself, but as of recently, I am living life without worries.” He continued, “I think it might be because life has gotten easier, but I also think it’s because I am in a relationship.”

“I am in a very stable relationship. I used to think that severe love was the only kind of love that existed. Now, I admitted to myself that love does not have to be so intense.”

No reference to a 'she', of course.

ryan-ts

What is the story, a modern-day Mulan type thing?

Yeah. Minhos character is an Olympic gold medalist at the high jump but he got injured so he doesn't jump anymore. Sulli transfers to an all-boys school (going from the States to Korea) and pretends to be a dude so she can get him to jump again.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yoo Ah In said:
“I am in a very stable relationship. I used to think that severe love was the only kind of love that existed. Now, I admitted to myself that love does not have to be so intense.”
Preach it, girl. I was just talking with the guys in chat about my first interest to come along since I have taken on such a perspective. The combination of whimsy and practicality is wonderful.

spink

Yes! You guys need to know, all these amusing wars we have with X vs Y (
the most recent one being Hyo vs. Hors...er...Fany
) are entertaining and all but Yuri remains on top of all that shit. Its not even a debate, its a fact, like the laws of thermodynamics. It doesn't matter if you don't want to bereeve in it, it just is. She's like a Goddess watching all the ugly mortals fight one another over who's prettier.

I think you are bat shit crazy for thinking Fiona is anything but ugly, but this we agree on.

Fafnir

Yuri's gotten perkier
boob job because my eyes says so

DwYcF.jpg

eHPOw.jpg
ZYtUd.jpg

This STARNEWS photographer knows what shots to take.
Z03Ik.jpg

Yoona flats, Sunny heels, Yoona still taller lol
xqtyI.jpg

nnlkl.jpg

6yRP4.jpg

Giraffe Yoong
W1U9H.jpg

Alta1r

edit: uh oh.. what do we have here?
she's having tea with milkham, obviously

milkham...first the donkeys, now this?? At least you're consistent.

If I were to limit it to girl groups:

#1 Miss A - Lips
#2 Chocolate - One More Day
#3 f(x) - Beautiful Stranger
#4 Sistar - Alone
#5 EXID - I Feel Good

This list is not nearly glamorous enough qmark.

Don't like the complexion of the inside of her hand either!

LOL. Can't say I've ever heard that one before.

jb0jzoNYq8vkHM_e.jpg

Just started rewatching Running Man 80 for some Go Ara times, and holy fuck at Im Soo Hyang. It's like she saw Jungah's nose and said "too real" and went the full Michael Jackson. They had a clip of her accepting some award where it was even more MJ, so I guess she's tried to have it fixed since then and doing RM but can only go back so far.

Ew and she's the youngest of the three, yet looks at least 15 years older than Go Ara or Hyomin.

Never paid attention to it before but now I can't unsee it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-wxw_vxMcg&t=4m40s

JustinBB7

Man Running Man 97, laughed so hard when Kim Jong Kook and Gary got to play in a real match and failed constantly. Specially the pass Kookie got at one point that was at least 75% sure to be a goal, and he just completely fucked up. And with that sparta music building up to him shooting... I was seriously hurt from laughing.

Photoshop isnt opening up mp4 files i've gotten from youtube. :/

It's happening with 3 videos I've downloaded recently. The ones I've gotten before work fine.

Selane

Soomi ♡

Maybe someday she will do something again.

6WatM.gif

Man, that shit pisses me off, though. Coed only released two singles but they were both really good, breaking them up was retarded. I mean, Chanmi was Eunji-tier vocals, you had Sungmin for the pedonoonas, Taewoon could sing, apparently people liked Hyewon for whatever reason, Hwayoung's doppelganger... RIP Coed :(

iyV3EcRfvXe8X.gif

iydmFSMzo7KWE.gif

Peru

OMG Answer Me 1997 is so much fun... when Eunji's character is caught by the teacher writing gay fanfic about H.O.T. members doing it.. they frikkin nailed that fanfic lingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom