• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Borderlands 2 DLC - Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage

Checked the trophies after the new patch that got released for PS3 earlier, a new DLC has been added to the trophy section.

Its called: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage.

It has three trophies:

1 Bronze -
Explosive - Complete the mission "Long Way To The Top".
1 Silver -
Motorhead - Completed all Campaign of Carnage side missions.
1 Gold -
Obsessed - Collected 10 pictures of Moxxi in Campaign of Carnage.

VariantX

Say what? Haven't even started the pirate stuff yet.. Hopefully this will increase the level , bank and backpack caps.

They are doing this to decrease used game sales.
Pump out DLC fast and people won't trade it in while the game is hot.

Makes Sense.

DryvBy

Geez, at $10 a pop, I guess I should have actually waited for the GOTY and got this all at a fair price. Stupid, stupid addiction to Borderlands...

Goon Boon

Banned
They're trying to release DLC as fast as possible, otherwise people will just sell the game back to gamestop or bestbuy or whoever else does it.

-PXG-

This better increase the level cap. 4 player mod isn't enough. Even without The Bee, shit's easy as hell.

jediyoshi

Geez, at $10 a pop, I guess I should have actually waited for the GOTY and got this all at a fair price. Stupid, stupid addiction to Borderlands...

If you were looking to buy all of them anyway, you were screwing yourself over by not just getting the season pass.

I checked today and I've put like 150+ hours into this already, lol. Can't think of the last or any game I ever did that.

More interested in new characters classes, personally. Love Gaige.

Raven77

Nothing like paying 80 bucks for the full game...

I guess i'll just start waiting for game of the year editions.

Luigi87

Maybe this is a DLC to destroy Torgue... Because screw those guns.

Nothing like paying 80 bucks for the full game...

I guess i'll just start waiting for game of the year editions.

Because Borderlands 2 feels so incomplete without the DLC campaigns, right?

GWX

How can people hate Torgue? I only managed to kill Dukino's mom (after 20 tries or so) due to a Torgue Wild Rifle :)

2nd DLC? we only got 2 more after that lulz.

They said that they would make smaller DLC that is not going to be included in the Season Pass.

Randy Pitchford said:
"We will have other, non-season pass related DLC. The additional character (Mechromancer) is one kind of example," Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford said in a Kotaku Q&A. "The Borderlands 2 team is fired up at the moment. Customer love for the game is driving us wild - making us want to do more and more stuff. So, expect that there will be even more beyond the big Campaign DLC in the Season pass and the add'l character. We'll announce more stuff as soon as we are able to be confident in the commitment of the details we share."

Lima

And here I thought Borderlands 2 would be cheaper with the season pass. I spent over 100€ on the first one. Well if they include achievements on these small DLC's I have to buy them too.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Truthfully dont see what the problem is if they do release this quick. The more content the better.

Hell the SP campaign for the original BL2 game is insanely long enough as is on its own. For people who are just getting into it, better for them as they will have new content to play right after. For those who are already done with everything good news for them also.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Hopefully it adds an area where we can fly vehicles. With rockets.

Man Id love to see a level based around taking down a massive airship or something like that.

As you stated include those buzzard looking aircraft, the huge airship has all sorts of parts to blow up using said aircraft. Or you can have half your buddies be running around actually on the ship fighting the crew.

Now that would be BADASS.

Con_Smith

Banned
People seriously complaining about this stuff kinda makes me scratch my head abit. I can understand if it's simple character reskins or something dumb like that, but actual meaty content from a developer actually wanting you to experience more from the game and not just point blank exploiting you for your cash doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

The game is pretty long in and of itself what with the regular game, new game plus, and the 5 different characters you can use if you so choose. None of the DLC is a must to get the full story (at this point anyway) so no one loses if you just want vanilla BL2. People will complain about anything I guess.

Top Bottom