• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMink

Cheers guys! Okay I'll finalize everything and post it here in a bit...

idUorc3LSqzAD.gif

Dreweyes

Thanks peeps! ♥

I need your help PSASBros. Can any of you identify this font for sly cooper:

3weLB.jpg

And probably a long shot but any font similar to this:

hFGTlm.jpg

These are the last two logos I need to make. I don't mind redrawing them from scratch but finding the font would be ten times easier. :)

This is the closest font I could find for Sly:

nyeIx.png

Ape Escape is custom I think.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm impressed with the cover box. I would rather to buy those box cover myself.

Just downloaded patches, and I was wondering what it is for?

plainr_

I just thought of something after watching videos of this and UMVC3 I just thought of something. The character portraits at the bottom of the screen should match the colours/costume that your character is using. It would really help players and spectators to follow the action as it can be pretty confusing when there are multiples of the same character playing.

I just thought of something after watching videos of this and UMVC3 I just thought of something. The character portraits at the bottom of the screen should match the colours/costume that your character is using. It would really help players and spectators to follow the action as it can be pretty confusing when there are multiples of the same character playing.

Those portraits in general are bad. I love the big, free portraits in SSB. They should have totally used that.

ANd great job, Drew. Particularly love the classic colouring

KevinCow

Banned
guys is this game out yet

i want this game to be out so i can play with the other 14 characters

and on the other 10 stages

and do all the single player stuff

and dick around in the training room

Are we seriously going to go a whole week with no news, info, dev diary, map walk through or anything? I would even settle for pro video of the la beat down event (big missed oppurtunity). and they probably won't even cover the MLG tourney that is taking place today.

Are we seriously going to go a whole week with no news, info, dev diary, map walk through or anything? I would even settle for pro video of the la beat down event (big missed oppurtunity). and they probably won't even cover the MLG tourney that is taking place today.

O well we should be getting the last trailer next week.Release is so close I can smell it!

Live action trailer has viewcount stuck for almost a week now. Aliens!

I only got to play today for the 1st time, but damn that Killzone guys laser attack is annoying. My 1st match and the 3 other guys are all him just doing that move over and over.

:/

SmithnCo

I only got to play today for the 1st time, but damn that Killzone guys laser attack is annoying. My 1st match and the 3 other guys are all him just doing that move over and over.

:/

lol! Radec shamelessly spamming that move is his bead and butter. If it helps he isn't that great when you get up close to him.

SSReborn

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/10/31/hang-out-with-ign-at-gamerdisco

On Wednesday November 7th, we're teaming up with Gamerdisco for our next community event in Shoreditch, London. We'll be hosting the back room at London's finest gaming party, whilst Gamerdisco and guest DJs Jonny Lives, Tom Smith spin gaming-inspired tunes in the main room.

We'll be hanging out in the IGN lounge where you'll get the chance to go hands on with Sony's upcoming multiplayer brawler PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on PS3. Think you've got what it takes to KO IGN's UK editors?

Boss Man

So, do we know anything about other modes and stuff now? (or any info at all, did that YouTube guy end up being a fraud?)

This game is definitely going to end up being a slow-burning cult hit at best, maybe culminating into a very successful sequel.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
So, do we know anything about other modes and stuff now? (or any info at all, did that YouTube guy end up being a fraud?)

This game is definitely going to end up being a slow-burning cult hit at best, maybe culminating into a very successful sequel.

So, like Uncharted: Drake's Fortune?

I'd be very happy if this game had long legs, and spawned an even more impressive sequel. I loved Uncharted: DF, and expected nothing but good things from UC2. I wasn't disappointed (love UC3 to death as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom