• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bg1Yg.jpg

I'd photoshop Iwata and Reggie on this if I wasn't about to go to bed.

Foxix Von

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

I... Uhhh what in the. How?

Did someone just shatter the fucking internet? WTF

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
It was right on my Wii U Gamepad. I don't think you can even have pictures on the Wii U yet, can you? There may be a way for all I know, seeing as how I found this out while trying to access my friends list.

Nah dont worry. I think most believe you. It was entertaining no matter what, haha.

bon

guys i hacked the 3ds. hit the home button 7 times while holding select and you can see everybody's credit card info.

except they just fixed it so you can't check, but just trust me.

bud

O̸̺̗̜̬̭̫̯̺̭̳̟͈̞̹̩ͨ͗̍ͪ̓̌ͯ̂͐͗ͯ̄̽ͭ͒͑̅͞͝͡ͅH̵̢̧͚̹̼̯̪̲̲̹͓̼̳͛̐͆̒͊̽̆̚͝͞ͅ ̆ͭͯ͒̓͆͞҉̺̦̝̜͎̻͕͇͉̘̘̞̩̘̳̳̣M̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪͕̮ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡D̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙ͮ̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡h̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉ͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̎̀̃̚͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠h̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅa̐́ͮͪ͗͑̋̔͋̔͟͏̡̧͇̻̪̫̩̪̼̜̞̞̭͉̘̰͓͍͚͟p̴̥̦͍̼̗͑ͦ̐ͬͪ̔̿ͥ̅͜p̷̜̼̻̯̦̼͈͉͉̩̮̉̽̒̂̐̈́̿̈́̃̚͢e̶̸͇̞̥̯͍̞̟̖͚̬̜̹̜̮̫̱̺̘͈̎͑͗̿͒̌ͩͩ͑̑͛̆̃ͨͨ̕͘͝n̵̮̼̯̟͙̼͕̮̹̮̘̱̯̗̻̗̉͆̇̂ͩ͂́ͯ͒̚i̧̛̛̲̪̰̣̰̼̮ͬ͑͌̀̿̍̀̍̓ͦn̸̈̒͛ͯ̅͗̂ͧ̊̾̉͒̄ͭ̽ͥͬ͠҉̳͍͍̮̱̳̜͉̺̖̳͚͖̖̥̬͙ͅg̢̡̧͎̗͉͙̬̙̹̲̮̤̣̭̦͖̓ͧͯͥ͑̔ͬͯ̀̎͐̈̇͆́͜ͅ

what the fuck is this post

Resilient

P̧̨̝̝̦͕͇͔͎͙̮̯̰̱̥̜̈ͭ̍ͬͤ̑ͣ̽ͦ̈͆ͩ̉h̶̘̯̤̻̖̱͗͂̇̽̂ͣͫͮͮ͘'̸̟̼͈̱ͭ͆̔ͦͩ̑ͨ̄ͯͨ̑ͥ̈̀ǹ̶̨̡̖͚̗͔̻̅̔͆͒̐͗̍̅̆́g̶̛̺͎͎͈͚̤͎̻̦̮̟͙̝̫͆̐ͦͭ̆̓ͣͨ́l̢̩̪̰̞̖̣̻͓̄̂̎̌͌̽̀́͠u̴͖͍͖͎͇̲̘͓̒̋ͧ̃̋͒̐̅ͬͦ̃ͦͮ̐ͯ̅ͅͅi̡͌̈́̾͂̏͆͌̂͆̎̑̌͋͊͗͒͐͒́͏̖͈͙̖̠̼̗̤̝͍̜̹͍͉̰́ ̶̈̒̓ͥͨ̂̏̇ͮͮͦ͐̔̒͜͞҉̝͖̰͘ͅm̢ͥ̎̌͒̀͗͂̓̃̐ͪ͗͌̔̿̿̍͘͢͠͏͎̠̩̞͈̜͙̘̙gͬ̿͋̑ͯ̚͟͡҉̳̞̻̤̦̩̖͍͍l͍͎͓̳͓͇̥͎̟̼̘͇̤͖̖̝̔̈́̏͋̊̎͆̅̅̍̔̌̓̿͢w̹̺̯̱͎̯̣̣͔͕̜̹̤̤̗͑͋̈̽ͣ͜͜'ͥ̅̏̌ͬ̏̈́͋͊̈́̃̀̚͏̜͇͉͙͇̰͈̻̘͓̩̤̀ͅǹ̶̸̰̜͎͎̞̦͙͎͍͎̉͗̓̕a̸̛̻͖̬̯̲͓̟̖̙̻̥̘̮̜̲̦̫ͯ͐̈̆ͮ̎́f̶̡̢̛͉͙͚̪̩͍̦̙̪͈͈̪ͨͩ̇ͤ́́͘h̴̛̖͔̙̫̞̦̩̻̱̊̽̐ͪ̃̎͐ͤ̌͠ ̧̯̭̮̟͍̩͉͔̺͎̞͗̉̐̒̈́ͯ͑̀͘̕͞R̨̧͇͓̙̳̪͙̲̻̲͒̍̉ͧͮͨ͛́ͤ͘͡e̴͑̐ͥ̎̿͘͟҉͈͍͓̪̠͔̱͔͚̻̥g̵̵͊̿ͧ̆̋̐̀̉ͪ̔̏̔̆̔͜͝҉̠͔̤̥͚͉̘ͅg̳͇̤̝̿̈̓̿̇͊͘iͤͪ̃͌ͥ̆͐͊ͣ̿̄͊̾͂ͯ͛̚͢͏̢͚̯̻̺͖̮̼̻̗̫̳̞̠̱̻͉̠͞e̴̊͆̇ͧ́̉͆̌ͯ͌̒̔ͫͦ̓͆ͬ̚̚͞҉͚͍̠͍̺͇ ̶̡̝͕̠̗͙͎͍̝̣̼̹̬̳̯̩̦̙̞͌ͭ͑͑̊͗̈ͭ̔R̵̩̯̫̯̭͎̜͉͕̮͊̌̇͊́̾̂̒̑͋͌̍̏́͟͠'̴̡̖̹̝̃̌̒̓ͩ͌̆̾̍̉̏ͮ̐͡ͅe̷͙͚͕͉͓̮̮̖̟͛̐͆̈́͆̽̅͐͛̍̆͑̀͜͜d̡̈̿͒̉̃ͬͥ̌̃ͩͫ̓ͦͪ͐ͭ͐̿͠͏̼͇̤̳̹͙̩̥͎̬͚̹̫̗͇̣́͡m̢̡̩̥͔̦̼̜͕̤͈̖̪̒͗̍̃ͨ̊̐̃̓̌̍̌̈͒̈ͧ̈ͨŏ̶̷̢̮̪̝̻͔̞͉̮̤͈̜̪̦͆̊̏͆̕͠n͚̗͉͕̲̫̜͓̫̘̪͇͔̞̭̹̤͎̈́̍͑̓ͨ̈́ͦͩ̿̔͌͆̓͋̐͛͟ͅd̷̸͋ͪ̒̐̔̉ͣ͆̋͒ͭͮ͛̚͞҉̘̭̙̳̳͓̻͍̣̥̳̫̭̲͍͞ ̢͂͊͆̽ͦ͌̇͛̆͆̿̓̍̀ͯ̽͏̝͖͉̘͍̻̤͖͖̳̜̟̯̠̼̞̹ͅẘ͍͈͍̠̱̝͐̐̓͑̉̓̐̓̉̃̉̑̀̚͟͜͝g̸͚͚̘̬̫̗̖̔̐ͥ̄͊̇ͤ̈̇̕͡ͅåͫ̈́͒ͦ͒̽ͣ͌̆̊̚̚҉̛̥͕͔ͅh̵̵̨͔̤͙͕̭͉̹̙͙̬͌ͧ̇ͬ͋͛̾̉ͨ̃͒ͣͥ͠ͅͅ'̸̨̠̯̦̜̼͎͓͓͖̥̞̟̘̹̺̲̳ͧ͌̽͑͒͂̈́̽̉̉͊̉̿̑ͅņ̡͔̬̞̳̤͈͙̟͉̲̺͓̝̭̮͔̬̙͆ͩ͑ͦͣͥͫ̏̚̕͟ą̷̪̘͕̩ͨͮ͑̑́̕͡g̶̻̪̘͔͙̥̤̗͇̩͍̯͔̹͐ͥ̑̋ͫ̉͋̍̎̃͞l̷͖͚̲̗̥̝̟̉̃͆̓̂ͩ̃̑ͩ̕͘͟ ̪̝̥̞͙̭̝̞̺̮͇̙̭͓̥͎̩̙̽̃̈̚͠f̴̴̶̬̜̦̱̠͚̯ͩ̐̽ͩ̂͑̅͗͠ͅh̨͙͓͙̥̤̞̣̪̱̳̘̘̘̩̤̱̙̀̏ͤͣ̚͟t̸̟͎̤̻͇̻͓̬̬͓̪̦̓ͤ̉́͋̎̑͂̓ͮ̏ͦ̅̚͘͟ȃ̒͗͗̉̎ͥͧͥ͊ͨ̉ͪ̄̓̽͏̸̢̡͚̬̠̳̹̗̥͈͉͓̗g̳̭͎͖͍͇̘͇̼̃͛̓̈́̌́̐̐ͮͣ̂̆̔̀͛ͪ͂̕͢n̨̨̛̞̗͚̠̘̝̱͕͖̼̥͇̤̖̪̲̲̠̍͌͌̀ͧ̏͛͋ͩ͂ͩ̉̀͂̉͛ͬ̉̔́͠
You just hacked neogaf

And m iPhone

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Awesome stuff, but OP probably stumbled into a test area of Miiverse. The games like Yoshi's Land aren't real, they're just test values in a test database of community comments.

It's still a shambles like.

Quoted because people missed this earlier.

MechaX

P̧̨̝̝̦͕͇͔͎͙̮̯̰̱̥̜̈ͭ̍ͬͤ̑ͣ̽ͦ̈͆ͩ̉h̶̘̯̤̻̖̱͗͂̇̽̂ͣͫͮͮ͘'̸̟̼͈̱ͭ͆̔ͦͩ̑ͨ̄ͯͨ̑ͥ̈̀ǹ̶̨̡̖͚̗͔̻̅̔͆͒̐͗̍̅̆́g̶̛̺͎͎͈͚̤͎̻̦̮̟͙̝̫͆̐ͦͭ̆̓ͣͨ́l̢̩̪̰̞̖̣̻͓̄̂̎̌͌̽̀́͠u̴͖͍͖͎͇̲̘͓̒̋ͧ̃̋͒̐̅ͬͦ̃ͦͮ̐ͯ̅ͅͅi̡͌̈́̾͂̏͆͌̂͆̎̑̌͋͊͗͒͐͒́͏̖͈͙̖̠̼̗̤̝͍̜̹͍͉̰́ ̶̈̒̓ͥͨ̂̏̇ͮͮͦ͐̔̒͜͞҉̝͖̰͘ͅm̢ͥ̎̌͒̀͗͂̓̃̐ͪ͗͌̔̿̿̍͘͢͠͏͎̠̩̞͈̜͙̘̙gͬ̿͋̑ͯ̚͟͡҉̳̞̻̤̦̩̖͍͍l͍͎͓̳͓͇̥͎̟̼̘͇̤͖̖̝̔̈́̏͋̊̎͆̅̅̍̔̌̓̿͢w̹̺̯̱͎̯̣̣͔͕̜̹̤̤̗͑͋̈̽ͣ͜͜'ͥ̅̏̌ͬ̏̈́͋͊̈́̃̀̚͏̜͇͉͙͇̰͈̻̘͓̩̤̀ͅǹ̶̸̰̜͎͎̞̦͙͎͍͎̉͗̓̕a̸̛̻͖̬̯̲͓̟̖̙̻̥̘̮̜̲̦̫ͯ͐̈̆ͮ̎́f̶̡̢̛͉͙͚̪̩͍̦̙̪͈͈̪ͨͩ̇ͤ́́͘h̴̛̖͔̙̫̞̦̩̻̱̊̽̐ͪ̃̎͐ͤ̌͠ ̧̯̭̮̟͍̩͉͔̺͎̞͗̉̐̒̈́ͯ͑̀͘̕͞R̨̧͇͓̙̳̪͙̲̻̲͒̍̉ͧͮͨ͛́ͤ͘͡e̴͑̐ͥ̎̿͘͟҉͈͍͓̪̠͔̱͔͚̻̥g̵̵͊̿ͧ̆̋̐̀̉ͪ̔̏̔̆̔͜͝҉̠͔̤̥͚͉̘ͅg̳͇̤̝̿̈̓̿̇͊͘iͤͪ̃͌ͥ̆͐͊ͣ̿̄͊̾͂ͯ͛̚͢͏̢͚̯̻̺͖̮̼̻̗̫̳̞̠̱̻͉̠͞e̴̊͆̇ͧ́̉͆̌ͯ͌̒̔ͫͦ̓͆ͬ̚̚͞҉͚͍̠͍̺͇ ̶̡̝͕̠̗͙͎͍̝̣̼̹̬̳̯̩̦̙̞͌ͭ͑͑̊͗̈ͭ̔R̵̩̯̫̯̭͎̜͉͕̮͊̌̇͊́̾̂̒̑͋͌̍̏́͟͠'̴̡̖̹̝̃̌̒̓ͩ͌̆̾̍̉̏ͮ̐͡ͅe̷͙͚͕͉͓̮̮̖̟͛̐͆̈́͆̽̅͐͛̍̆͑̀͜͜d̡̈̿͒̉̃ͬͥ̌̃ͩͫ̓ͦͪ͐ͭ͐̿͠͏̼͇̤̳̹͙̩̥͎̬͚̹̫̗͇̣́͡m̢̡̩̥͔̦̼̜͕̤͈̖̪̒͗̍̃ͨ̊̐̃̓̌̍̌̈͒̈ͧ̈ͨŏ̶̷̢̮̪̝̻͔̞͉̮̤͈̜̪̦͆̊̏͆̕͠n͚̗͉͕̲̫̜͓̫̘̪͇͔̞̭̹̤͎̈́̍͑̓ͨ̈́ͦͩ̿̔͌͆̓͋̐͛͟ͅd̷̸͋ͪ̒̐̔̉ͣ͆̋͒ͭͮ͛̚͞҉̘̭̙̳̳͓̻͍̣̥̳̫̭̲͍͞ ̢͂͊͆̽ͦ͌̇͛̆͆̿̓̍̀ͯ̽͏̝͖͉̘͍̻̤͖͖̳̜̟̯̠̼̞̹ͅẘ͍͈͍̠̱̝͐̐̓͑̉̓̐̓̉̃̉̑̀̚͟͜͝g̸͚͚̘̬̫̗̖̔̐ͥ̄͊̇ͤ̈̇̕͡ͅåͫ̈́͒ͦ͒̽ͣ͌̆̊̚̚҉̛̥͕͔ͅh̵̵̨͔̤͙͕̭͉̹̙͙̬͌ͧ̇ͬ͋͛̾̉ͨ̃͒ͣͥ͠ͅͅ'̸̨̠̯̦̜̼͎͓͓͖̥̞̟̘̹̺̲̳ͧ͌̽͑͒͂̈́̽̉̉͊̉̿̑ͅņ̡͔̬̞̳̤͈͙̟͉̲̺͓̝̭̮͔̬̙͆ͩ͑ͦͣͥͫ̏̚̕͟ą̷̪̘͕̩ͨͮ͑̑́̕͡g̶̻̪̘͔͙̥̤̗͇̩͍̯͔̹͐ͥ̑̋ͫ̉͋̍̎̃͞l̷͖͚̲̗̥̝̟̉̃͆̓̂ͩ̃̑ͩ̕͘͟ ̪̝̥̞͙̭̝̞̺̮͇̙̭͓̥͎̩̙̽̃̈̚͠f̴̴̶̬̜̦̱̠͚̯ͩ̐̽ͩ̂͑̅͗͠ͅh̨͙͓͙̥̤̞̣̪̱̳̘̘̘̩̤̱̙̀̏ͤͣ̚͟t̸̟͎̤̻͇̻͓̬̬͓̪̦̓ͤ̉́͋̎̑͂̓ͮ̏ͦ̅̚͘͟ȃ̒͗͗̉̎ͥͧͥ͊ͨ̉ͪ̄̓̽͏̸̢̡͚̬̠̳̹̗̥͈͉͓̗g̳̭͎͖͍͇̘͇̼̃͛̓̈́̌́̐̐ͮͣ̂̆̔̀͛ͪ͂̕͢n̨̨̛̞̗͚̠̘̝̱͕͖̼̥͇̤̖̪̲̲̠̍͌͌̀ͧ̏͛͋ͩ͂ͩ̉̀͂̉͛ͬ̉̔́͠

It's like I'm in the Matrix!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAF WHAT IS HAPPENING IS THIS REAL LIFE?!

bud

O̸̺̗̜̬̭̫̯̺̭̳̟͈̞̹̩ͨ͗̍ͪ̓̌ͯ̂͐͗ͯ̄̽ͭ͒͑̅͞͝͡ͅH̵̢̧͚̹̼̯̪̲̲̹͓̼̳͛̐͆̒͊̽̆̚͝͞ͅ ̆ͭͯ͒̓͆͞҉̺̦̝̜͎̻͕͇͉̘̘̞̩̘̳̳̣M̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪͕̮ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡D̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙ͮ̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡h̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉ͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̎̀̃̚͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠h̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅa̐́ͮͪ͗͑̋̔͋̔͟͏̡̧͇̻̪̫̩̪̼̜̞̞̭͉̘̰͓͍͚͟p̴̥̦͍̼̗͑ͦ̐ͬͪ̔̿ͥ̅͜p̷̜̼̻̯̦̼͈͉͉̩̮̉̽̒̂̐̈́̿̈́̃̚͢e̶̸͇̞̥̯͍̞̟̖͚̬̜̹̜̮̫̱̺̘͈̎͑͗̿͒̌ͩͩ͑̑͛̆̃ͨͨ̕͘͝n̵̮̼̯̟͙̼͕̮̹̮̘̱̯̗̻̗̉͆̇̂ͩ͂́ͯ͒̚i̧̛̛̲̪̰̣̰̼̮ͬ͑͌̀̿̍̀̍̓ͦn̸̈̒͛ͯ̅͗̂ͧ̊̾̉͒̄ͭ̽ͥͬ͠҉̳͍͍̮̱̳̜͉̺̖̳͚͖̖̥̬͙ͅg̢̡̧͎̗͉͙̬̙̹̲̮̤̣̭̦͖̓ͧͯͥ͑̔ͬͯ̀̎͐̈̇͆́͜ͅ

f̱̝̰͐̈́ͩ̀̽̕ụ̥ͯ͂̍̋̑͌̈c̵͙̠͕͔ͩ͊ͥͬ̂̅ͣk̭̺̥͓̒̑̚͘ ͮ̂ͥ҉̘́͟t͓̮͐ͫ̽̄̍͒h̫̮͈̞̰̩͙̼̘̉͑ͤ̏̐̚ĕ͒̿̽͗͏͖̰̥̱̞̦̹̟͞ ͍̜͚̺͙̲͍͒͋͛͑ͤ̀w̩̣̮̥̳̜͉ͧ͝i̸̝̜͙̲͍͑ͣ͂̀i̵̿̅̓́́ͦ͌҉̨͉͙͈ ̶͕̗͖̄y̛̲̞̦̰̘̣͙̜̏̑̄͠o̢̩̟̩̠̱̺̖͈͐̍̍ͮǘ̫͛͂ͬ̓͑̎͢͜

MYE

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Venfayth

H̴̀̑̿ͪ́҉͖̗̝͍̖̝͙Ẽ̆ͯ͂ͯͬͦ͆̾͢͞҉̳͎̣͉̪ ̪̭̥̫̯̬̻̉̓̌͂͒́͟C̵̔ͧ̇͗̈́͐̄͏̵͖̙̫͉̙͍͈͍O̵͇̟̱̺͗ͤ͆͌̓͜M̧̋̿͛ͪ̎҉̳̗͙̼̕Ĕͪ҉̘̫Ş̩̺̞̪̲̠̞͌̐̐ͫͥ́̚

edit: Aw, Zalgo doesn't work here.

OH GOD MY EYES ARE FUCKED UP

Top Bottom