• TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Professor Beef
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:28 AM)

Originally Posted by Net_Wrecker

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iIYXPffpimf4L.gif[/IG]

Ugh, look at Ambrose's physique in that gif. Totally shameful.
Sokantish
(11-19-2012, 05:29 AM)

Originally Posted by xXxDudeBro420xXx

I don't understand why WWE writers plan on having CM Punk break John Cena's longest championship reign of 380 days.... LET ALONE pass Randy Savages 2nd place record of 371 days... this is getting ridiculous! When you talk about the greatest champions of all time you don't think of CM Punk you think of the greats he has passed like Hulk Hogan, Deisel, Randy Savage, and Cena. These writers got it messed up......

Was this pasted from a WWE comments page or what?
slightconfuse
Banned

thedeanambrose in the @wwe .The suffering has started.

— William Regal (@RealKingRegal) November 19, 2012

Entropia
No One Remembers

I don't understand why WWE writers plan on having CM Punk break John Cena's longest championship reign of 380 days.... LET ALONE pass Randy Savages 2nd place record of 371 days... this is getting ridiculous! When you talk about the greatest champions of all time you don't think of CM Punk you think of the greats he has passed like Hulk Hogan, Deisel, Randy Savage, and Cena. These writers got it messed up......

Don't forget Eddie Guerrero!
KissVibes
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:30 AM)
I knew you dopes would fall for it.
Ithil

Originally Posted by slightconfuse

Oh man that's a feud I want revisited on WWE prime time.
Str0ngStyle
So I thought that hhh wasn't bringing up the top prospects from nxt without a long term plan. This is the plan? Nexus II: Electric Boogaloo? I don't get it.
Dark Ninja
(11-19-2012, 05:31 AM)

Alucard
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:32 AM)

Originally Posted by Professor Beef

Ugh, look at Ambrose's physique in that gif. Totally shameful.

Ithil

Originally Posted by Str0ngStyle

So I thought that hhh wasn't bringing up the top prospects from nxt without a long term plan. This is the plan? Nexus II: Electric Boogaloo? I don't get it.

Vince screwed the pooch with his ripping up the script the other week, I don't think there was much time for long term planning.

Also, I will give them some credit, they seemed to be trying to set up a lot of stories here at SS. Eve/Kaitlyn will continue, Big Show/Sheamus is still going strong, AJ vs. Vickie just had muscle added so AJ can actually complete, Ziggler vs Orton got a major set up as a future rivalry, and of course, three debuts at once with a world of possibilities.
SousedLouse
Marks. Marks, all of you. You got worked by a dude with bat wings. Have some faith in one another, people.
Arrowgigantic
(11-19-2012, 05:33 AM)
Who is this Romney Bains guy?
Sunnybuns
no more brown bags for my meals
(11-19-2012, 05:34 AM)

The obsession with physiques in this thread blows my mind. It's FINE that not everyone looks like Morrison or Ziggler. It's actually a GOOD THING, even better if the wrestler in question succeeds "in spite" of it. Ambrose looks fine. In fact, it only adds to his off kilter gimmick.

I want to see massive dudes beat up weenie dudes. Ambrose is on the weenie side. I'm sure he's more than capable IRL but that's not what brings me to wrestling. I like giant dudes in all ways, people larger and stronger than I could be, and watching them bring the pain.

Originally Posted by Alucard

Lots of dudes that are pretty cool except Goldust and Valentine, etc.

I'm not defending those two, but Bam Bam was awesome and didn't look like a sloppy little shit like Ambrose does. I mean with all that time down in FCW you think he'd lift a damn weight.

Oh a new set of pics, D'Lo is a monster compared to Shitstain Ambrosia. And Dusty is a big-ass dude. Say with ol' Bossman, that tub of lard. Big fat dudes > little weenie dudes.
KissVibes
Banned

Originally Posted by Matthew Gallant

Who is this Romney Bains guy?

He was the star of the Conan remake and Stargate: Atlantis .
Alucard
Banned
Re-posted for those catching up.

Alright, guys. Get ready for this stable:

Dean Ambrose.

Seth Rollins.

Roman Reigns.

Add Chris Hero and we're golden.

Dthomp
(11-19-2012, 05:35 AM)

Originally Posted by Sunflower

I want to see massive dudes beat up weenie dudes. Ambrose is on the weenie side. I'm sure he's more than capable IRL but that's not what brings me to wrestling. I like giant dudes in all ways, people larger and stronger than I could be, and watching them bring the pain.

Vince, is that you?
Sunnybuns
(11-19-2012, 05:36 AM)

Originally Posted by jdirtybird32

Vince, is that you?

Where's my Muscle Milk goddammit!
Alucard
Banned

He was the star of the Conan remake and Stargate: Atlantis .

Joke post, right? That's not Jason Momoa...
Ithil
I can't wait for CM Punk and Seth Rollins to stand next to each other.
Dthomp
(11-19-2012, 05:37 AM)

Where's my Muscle Milk goddammit!

Welp Vince, Ryback said FEED ME MORE!
Phoenixazure

Re-posted for those catching up.

Toss in Brad Maddox and you got yourself the New Radicalz. Also weird people calling ambrose Weenie when he's taller and bigger than Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. But i digress.

Should've seen it coming with Regal starting to wrestle again.
Net_Wrecker

News flash, "massive dudes" usually suck. I'll be right there with you when they get one that's compelling to watch, but until then, just call up Vince and quench your thirst with his massive collection of massive dude footage. In the meantime, weenie dudes got dat throne.
krae_man

Originally Posted by thuway

The WrassleGAF Hall of Shame

And my favourite :)

If 3MB would have been the ones who did it, I still would have said "3 random dudes is the finish?".

The finish still reaks of "We booked ourselves into a corner. What can we do to get out of it?"
Dark Ninja

Originally Posted by Ithil

Alucard
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:38 AM)
Man, I'd love to see Chris Hero in this stable.

Sunnybuns
(11-19-2012, 05:39 AM)

News flash, "massive dudes" usually suck. I'll be right there with you when they get one that's compelling to watch, but until then, just call up Vince and quench your thirst with his massive collection of massive dude footage. In the meantime, weenie dudes got dat throne.

They can suck! But they have a default level of "well, I'll watch that" over the weenie dudes. The throne's too big! Too big for their little behinds! WHERE'S DUSTY
slightconfuse
Banned

Originally Posted by Ithil

they taged together in NXT vs the Kings of Wrestling
KissVibes
Banned

Joke post, right? That's not Jason Momoa...

You just made the list of people I've fooled tonight.
Ithil

Originally Posted by Dark Ninja

Punk: Good lord I've been cloned.

That or he travelled back in time.
Alucard
Banned

ROH MARKOUT MOMENT.
Reiko
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:40 AM)
It begins...

Ithil
(11-19-2012, 05:41 AM)

they taged together in NXT vs the Kings of Wrestling

That was a dark match though so no official release of it. Their promo together was funny, though.
strobogo
Banned
For reals, Hero didn't get brought up, but Luther Reigns did? Even better BIG E. LANGSTON should have been brought up. I'm not excited for Dean Ambrose week to turn into "every week is bitching that Dean Ambrose isn't being used right/every week is Dean Ambrose is the best thing ever when all he does is stand in the ring and make faces while Punk talks before getting FU'd through a table".

Excited for some new blood, though. Hopefully these three don't get treated just as hired guns and get to wrestle and whatnot. Interesting that they brought Seth Rollins in a heel, though. Wouldn't have expected it. Maybe he'll be the Saturn of Punk's Flock and be the one to break off from him first. Would this be the New New Nexus?
Arrowgigantic
Do you think Rollins and Kaitlyn are going to have a hair-based relationship?
KissVibes
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:43 AM)

I hope not because that's super lame. Also, Shark Johnson is a better person to start a relationship with Kaitlyn.
Dark Ninja
(11-19-2012, 05:43 AM)

Um.....Naahhhh

strobogo
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:44 AM)
Bully Ray, you magnificent son of a bitch.
Ithil
(11-19-2012, 05:44 AM)

Originally Posted by strobogo

For reals, Hero didn't get brought up, but Luther Reigns did? Even better BIG E. LANGSTON should have been brought up. I'm not excited for Dean Ambrose week to turn into "every week is bitching that Dean Ambrose isn't being used right/every week is Dean Ambrose is the best thing ever when all he does is stand in the ring and make faces while Punk talks before getting FU'd through a table".

Excited for some new blood, though. Hopefully these three don't get treated just as hired guns and get to wrestle and whatnot. Interesting that they brought Seth Rollins in a heel, though. Wouldn't have expected it. Maybe he'll be the Saturn of Punk's Flock and be the one to break off from him first. Would this be the New New Nexus?

Someone suggested it's because these three have been in development for ages now, like Maddox was, giving some kind of kinship. Ohno has only been on the roster maybe a year, at most.
Dthomp
(11-19-2012, 05:45 AM)

Originally Posted by Reiko

It begins...

Fantastic, can't wait for the PG response from John Cena.
Data West
coaches in the WNBA

Yoshi would have already been in then.

Bully Ray is the face we deserve
Net_Wrecker

They can suck! But they have a default level of "well, I'll watch that" over the weenie dudes. The throne's too big! Too big for their little behinds! WHERE'S DUSTY

"Well I'll watch that" only lasts about 2 minutes. Once they get gassed and run out of moves, or have the in-match charisma / presence of a doorknob, all the "wonder" goes out the window.

Face it Sunflower, the era of massive dudes is over.
Ithil
(11-19-2012, 05:46 AM)

From a while back, when Ambrose was working the dark matches.
slightconfuse
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:46 AM)

Originally Posted by Reiko

It begins...

thats not bully's twitter account

this is https://twitter.com/REALBully5150
Reiko
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:47 AM)

Then it will be even more hilarious if Cena responds...
Data West
coaches in the WNBA

bully has better updates

Bully Ray ‏@REALBully5150
What happens in Amsterdam, stays in Amsterdam. Unless its catchin @THETOMMYDREAMER talkin to a tranny. #justsayin. #BULLYNATION
Expand

Sunnybuns

"Well I'll watch that" only lasts about 2 minutes. Once they get gassed and run out of moves, or have the in-match charisma / presence of a doorknob, all the "wonder" goes out the window.

Face it Sunflower, the era of massive dudes is over.

Bah! You still have massive dudes all up in it though! These are the exceptions to the rule, and Dean Ambrose will never headline a PPV main event in WWE! Mark my words! Never!

Did Repo Man ever headline a PPV?
Alucard
Banned
Looking forward to seeing Tyler Black vs. Daniel Bryan.
DXPett1
(11-19-2012, 05:49 AM)

Damn that NXT belt is amazing. Wish NXT was still available to watch in Aus
slightconfuse
Banned
(11-19-2012, 05:49 AM)

Originally Posted by DXPett1

Damn that NXT belt is amazing. Wish NXT was still available to watch in Aus

finally making use of the XFL logo!
A Pretty Panda
fuckin' called it, man