• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World's Dictators Transformed Into Moe Girls in Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranerd

Neo Member
Hospitals close? So they just let people die if they get injured between certain hours? Or if you might have something seriously wrong with you but it's not immediately obvious you might not get help in time to save your life...People should be outraged by that, not this stupid moe thing.

Don't know the accuracy of this, but someone in the comments pointed out that 24-hour emergency rooms DO exist in Japan.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is Hitler levitating?

No wonder he got so powerful, I'm learning already.
the-legend-of-koizumi-1391621.jpg
Levitating is only the tip of the ice berg.

Finaika

Hospitals close? So they just let people die if they get injured between certain hours? Or if you might have something seriously wrong with you but it's not immediately obvious you might not get help in time to save your life...People should be outraged by that, not this stupid moe thing.

One thing that sucks about Japan. I had an asthma attack last week, but no clinics are opened at weekends. So I had to suffer until Monday morning lol.

Kinyou

Moe is degrading?
A 15 year old girl from east germany (Erika Riemann) got ten years in prison for scribbling something on a painting of Stalin. (I think it was just some ribbon on his mustache)

So yeah, I guess almost anything would be considered as degrading by fascists.

Truman-kun: likes to spend afternoons with friends, and punish meanies with her big atomic stick. That's right, she's looking at you, Hirohito-chan! :3 :3 :3 :3 <: <: <: <: <:

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Add me to the list of people not outraged by this (even if its weird and goofy as hell). Even if people say "Wtf Japan" as a joke, I think some folks need to be reminded that Japan isn't a collective of Otaku looking to moeify anything and everything.

Moppet13

I don't get how people are really offended about this, I was going to say too soon ironically to Moe Hitler but apparently some people think so. I guess the more recent ones I get, maybe?

Now that you're mentioning it, would be cool if someone would give them their "showing genitalia license" back.

It was the ban on showing genitalia which led them to invent tentacles, you know.

http://services.2012nov.akibablog.net/images/30/nyotaika-dokusaisha/112.jpg

The reference to the killing fields is so kawaii.

Surprise, surprise. Pol Pot's a yandere.

This is historically accurate.

Metrotab

Banned
King Leopold II missed the cut.

Interesting that I read a book about several of the South American revolutionaries a week ago.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Because it's tasteless and wrong? Because making light of what these genocidal maniacs did is doing everyone a great disservice?
What about "Springtime for Hitler"? Hell, one of Mel Brooks' life goals was to perpetuate the mockery of Nazis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom