• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's to finally launch Fish McBites this February

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/stickaforkinit/2013/01/mcdonalds_introduces_fish_mcbi.php

Along with its report of its quarterly results yesterday, McDonald's revealed that it will introduce a whole new product come February, in time for Lent.

Fish McBites are just what you think: nuggets of fish made from the same species (Alaskan Pollack) that's used for the Filet-O-Fish.

The bite-sized morsels will come in three serving sizes, but most importantly, won't be preglopped in American cheese and tartar sauce...which makes it immediately more palatable to those who are still against the unholy union of cheese and seafood.

2fbmA22.png

Clydefrog

I played CS last night with some guy who had the McRib as his avatar.

I asked him, "is that a McRib in your avatar?" He said, "yes."

FinKL

I played CS last night with some guy who had the McRib as his avatar.

I asked him, "is that a McRib in your avatar?" He said, "yes."

I don't know why, but I found this extremely funny. Maybe cause it's out of nowhere and irrelevant.

KFC still trumps McDonald's Popcorn Chicken.

Bodacious

Banned
Is the Fish sandwich any good, I have never had it, feels so out of place to eat fish in Mcdonalds.

McDonald's Filet-o-Fish sandwich is (IMHO) one of the most delicious items available from any fast food chain. The problem with it though, it that one sandwich contains enough nutrition for a small family to survive a long winter, and yet it would take a half dozen of the things to make you feel genuinely full. It's the Krispy Kreme donut of fish sandwiches.

Colin.

Doesn't sound too appealing to me. I'm surprised some people here have had and enjoyed the fillet o'fish. I've never seen anyone order one of those.

Bread

Banned
february?! fuck that i want them now! i always get shit from my friends for ordering filet o fish, but fuck them, those things are fuckin delicious

Javaman

Greeeat. That means that everything else they fry is going to taste like fish. Even if they do have a separate oil section for the fish, does anyone really believe that the workers aren't going to mix them up?

I used to love Hardees curly fries until they merged with a mexican restuaunt. Now they taste like greasy mexican food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom