• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Kovaelin
Junior Member
(02-22-2013, 05:48 PM)
Kovaelin's Avatar
It turns out that the Crysis PC code is for Origin and not for Steam, just so you people know. I was a bit confused at first because of the usual checkbox options.
Liquidus
Aggressively Stupid
(02-22-2013, 06:49 PM)
Liquidus's Avatar
I'm so disappointed that I can't figure the daily. It's WCW/nWo Revenge related for fucks sake.
moris
Junior Member
(02-22-2013, 07:00 PM)
Daily: Ride Big Boos Merry-Go-Round

Hint:
Round and round and round it goes, a fearful fright these ghosts, your foes, their etherial state a source of great woes, this titled quest will keep you on your toes.

jred2k
Member
(02-22-2013, 07:08 PM)
jred2k's Avatar

Originally Posted by Liquidus

I'm so disappointed that I can't figure the daily. It's WCW/nWo Revenge related for fucks sake.

The daily has changed, but that was Seven Year Itch, Billy Kidman's finisher.

No idea what today's daily is.
Liquidus
Aggressively Stupid
(02-22-2013, 07:13 PM)
Liquidus's Avatar

Originally Posted by jred2k

The daily has changed, but that was Seven Year Itch, Billy Kidman's finisher.

No idea what today's daily is.

Oh! I always call it the shooting star press.
Goodacre0081
Member
(02-23-2013, 06:26 AM)
Goodacre0081's Avatar
does anyone have an extra Gears of War:J code i could use?
Last edited by Goodacre0081; 02-24-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Green Card
Member
(02-23-2013, 06:32 AM)
Green Card's Avatar
Already got an invite.
Last edited by Green Card; 02-23-2013 at 06:37 AM.
AleeN634
Member
(02-23-2013, 10:11 PM)
AleeN634's Avatar
Today's Daily:
Evolution Studios
Kryptonite
Junior Member
(02-24-2013, 02:16 AM)

Originally Posted by AleeN634

Today's Daily:
Evolution Studios

With today's daily I now have 133337 xp!!! :)
jcutner
Member
(02-24-2013, 05:52 PM)
jcutner's Avatar

Originally Posted by maxcer0081

does anyone have an extra Gears of War:J code i could use?

pm'd
enjoy!
Goodacre0081
Member
(02-24-2013, 06:05 PM)
Goodacre0081's Avatar

Originally Posted by jcutner

pm'd
enjoy!

thanks, got it
sjay1994
Member
(02-24-2013, 10:37 PM)
sjay1994's Avatar
Todays daily

The End
Kovaelin
Junior Member
(02-25-2013, 07:24 PM)
Kovaelin's Avatar
Today's mysterious Pokémon

Meloetta
Green Card
Member
(02-25-2013, 08:16 PM)
Green Card's Avatar
Sweet level 10. I refreshed page/relogged in and nothing is different though.
Orca
Member
(02-25-2013, 10:06 PM)
Orca's Avatar

Originally Posted by Green Card

Sweet level 10. I refreshed page/relogged in and nothing is different though.

Nothing changes.
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(02-25-2013, 10:23 PM)
Fuzzy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Orca

Nothing changes.

You sure? I thought this didn't show up in the bottom left of the page until you reach level 10?

Liquidus
Aggressively Stupid
(02-25-2013, 10:41 PM)
Liquidus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fuzzy

You sure? I thought this didn't show up in the bottom left of the page until you reach level 10?

This. After you reach level 10 that banner should appear in the bottom left of the page.
Green Card
Member
(02-26-2013, 12:08 AM)
Green Card's Avatar
Thanks I see it now. Some nice preorder offers but nothing for me right now.
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(02-26-2013, 12:16 AM)
Fuzzy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Green Card

Thanks I see it now. Some nice preorder offers but nothing for me right now.

None of the offers would work now anyway. They never update the site when they run out of codes for the perk. Now that you can enter that area it means you can complete Challenges so you can level up faster.
Green Card
Member
(02-26-2013, 12:53 AM)
Green Card's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fuzzy

None of the offers would work now anyway. They never update the site when they run out of codes for the perk. Now that you can enter that area it means you can complete Challenges so you can level up faster.

What other stuff can you get if you level up?
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(02-26-2013, 01:08 AM)
Fuzzy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Green Card

What other stuff can you get if you level up?

In the past they've made a higher level (20, 30) a requirement to redeem better perks. For example, the $50 off the Wii U pre-order was for people level 40+.
Orca
Member
(02-26-2013, 04:55 AM)
Orca's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fuzzy

You sure? I thought this didn't show up in the bottom left of the page until you reach level 10?

Oh yeah - sorry, I thought they were thinking something like the 'level 42' changes or whatever it was supposed to be.
Tagg9
Member
(02-26-2013, 06:41 AM)
Tagg9's Avatar
Are they ever going to resend the $20 off codes? I was hoping to preorder Tomb Raider before it releases next week.
krae_man
Member
(02-26-2013, 06:42 AM)
krae_man's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tagg9

Are they ever going to resend the $20 off codes? I was hoping to preorder Tomb Raider before it releases next week.

They reactivated all the codes.
Tagg9
Member
(02-26-2013, 06:48 AM)
Tagg9's Avatar

Originally Posted by krae_man

They reactivated all the codes.

Ugh, seriously? Because I was sent 2 codes and neither of them work. =(
Last edited by Tagg9; 02-26-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Lothars
Member
(02-26-2013, 07:12 AM)
Lothars's Avatar
I finally hit level 40
Jrpgfanatic
Member
(02-26-2013, 01:25 PM)
Jrpgfanatic's Avatar
How often do they switch up perks?
RS4-
Member
(02-26-2013, 01:38 PM)
RS4-'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Jrpgfanatic

How often do they switch up perks?

Whenever they want. I don't think there has ever been any sort of planned schedule. Would've been cool if they did it every month or whatever (I could've used a Simcity one lol)
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(02-26-2013, 02:09 PM)
Fuzzy's Avatar

Originally Posted by RS4-

Whenever they want. I don't think there has ever been any sort of planned schedule. Would've been cool if they did it every month or whatever (I could've used a Simcity one lol)

It used to be every month they'd at least add something then it started slipping.
PepperJack
Banned
(02-26-2013, 03:03 PM)
PepperJack's Avatar
Anyone have a GoW Ascension code lying around?
They don't seem to plan to activate any new codes, unfortunately.
krae_man
Member
(02-26-2013, 03:09 PM)
krae_man's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tagg9

Ugh, seriously? Because I was sent 2 codes and neither of them work. =(

You probably waited too long. The second one would have stayed voided, but the first one should have worked. I guess they deactivated them again.

Either that or if you gave one of them away the person you gave it to used it.
aechris
Member
(02-26-2013, 08:51 PM)
aechris's Avatar
Daily: district 9
Liquidus
Aggressively Stupid
(02-26-2013, 10:27 PM)
Liquidus's Avatar
Yumby Smash is fucking terrible. I have 1800 coins but level 28 is killing me. Only beat that level once but I was a couple boxes away from getting a complete. Ugh.
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(02-26-2013, 10:39 PM)
Fuzzy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Liquidus

Yumby Smash is fucking terrible. I have 1800 coins but level 28 is killing me. Only beat that level once but I was a couple boxes away from getting a complete. Ugh.

On iOS you can just watch some ads to get free coins. I don't know if it's the same for Android.
joevigilante
Junior Member
(02-27-2013, 07:29 AM)

Originally Posted by Fuzzy

On iOS you can just watch some ads to get free coins. I don't know if it's the same for Android.

on android it's 25 coins per ad. Given how many interstitial ads there are in the game, you might as well do that instead of playing the actual game.
Liquidus
Aggressively Stupid
(02-27-2013, 08:01 AM)
Liquidus's Avatar

Originally Posted by joevigilante

on android it's 25 coins per ad. Given how many interstitial ads there are in the game, you might as well do that instead of playing the actual game.

I don't seem to be getting any coins for any of the infinite and constant ads.
joevigilante
Junior Member
(02-27-2013, 08:15 AM)

Originally Posted by Liquidus

I don't seem to be getting any coins for any of the infinite and constant ads.

go to the store and tap the 'free stuff' pane. mute the sound, watch the ad and collect the coins. mind-numbing but can get to 2000 coins fairly quickly.
Liquidus
Aggressively Stupid
(02-27-2013, 08:46 AM)
Liquidus's Avatar

Originally Posted by joevigilante

go to the store and tap the 'free stuff' pane. mute the sound, watch the ad and collect the coins. mind-numbing but can get to 2000 coins fairly quickly.

Thank you good sir. I was at 1800 coins from playing and couldn't play another second. I did as you said and within 30 seconds I had over 250 coins (downloaded some Marvel game).
CuthbertAllgoodz
Member
(02-27-2013, 05:18 PM)
CuthbertAllgoodz's Avatar

Originally Posted by Liquidus

Thank you good sir. I was at 1800 coins from playing and couldn't play another second. I did as you said and within 30 seconds I had over 250 coins (downloaded some Marvel game).

I get 25 points per Ad, do I get tons more if I download the game from the ad?
Liquidus
Aggressively Stupid
(02-27-2013, 07:20 PM)
Liquidus's Avatar

Originally Posted by CuthbertAllgoodz

I get 25 points per Ad, do I get tons more if I download the game from the ad?

I got 250 coins for downloading, installing and playing one second of Marvel War of Heroes. Another 500 coins for rating the game as well.

Go inside the Yumby store and it'll link you to games with free points.
zeitgeist
Member
(02-28-2013, 02:41 AM)
zeitgeist's Avatar
Ugh, I tried every single combination of luigi's mansion with apostrophes, the number 2 and everything.

Originally Posted by zeitgeist

Ugh, I tried every single combination of luigi's mansion with apostrophes, the number 2 and everything.

A game that has Vacuums and Time elements.
Shinato
Junior Member
(02-28-2013, 11:56 PM)
Shinato's Avatar
Daily:
banjo kazooie
explodet
Member
(03-01-2013, 02:23 PM)
explodet's Avatar

Originally Posted by Shinato

Daily:
banjo kazooie

I thought it was this! But then I included the hyphen.
Yours worked, mine didn't.
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(03-01-2013, 03:01 PM)
Fuzzy's Avatar

Originally Posted by explodet

I thought it was this! But then I included the hyphen.
Yours worked, mine didn't.

It's weird that they sometimes include hyphens (like with the SM64 one last week) but then don't other times. I usually just try both ways if it hasn't been posted here already.
CuthbertAllgoodz
Member
(03-01-2013, 05:51 PM)
CuthbertAllgoodz's Avatar
Anyone got their Yumby Smash accepted?
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(03-01-2013, 06:23 PM)
Fuzzy's Avatar

Originally Posted by CuthbertAllgoodz

Anyone got their Yumby Smash accepted?

Submitted Monday, accepted Tuesday.
Liquidus
Aggressively Stupid
(03-01-2013, 06:49 PM)
Liquidus's Avatar

Originally Posted by CuthbertAllgoodz

Anyone got their Yumby Smash accepted?

Not yet.

Submitted Tuesday.
iphys
Member
(03-01-2013, 10:04 PM)
iphys's Avatar
daily: the conduit

Thread Tools