• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Turok_TTZ
(05-02-2013, 08:25 PM)
legit pissed. who to contact to vent my frustration?
TWILT
(05-02-2013, 08:26 PM)
Wow, just saw the Tharja censorship.

Really Nintendo?
Draxal
(05-02-2013, 08:28 PM)
I can't blame them too much; there would have been alot of angry parents, and they let alot of innuendo slip by.
Samurai_Heart
(05-02-2013, 08:29 PM)

Originally Posted by Turok_TTZ

legit pissed. who to contact to vent my frustration?

Miiverse, Gooooooo!!!!!
EvilMario
Will QA for food.
(05-02-2013, 08:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Draxal

I can't blame them too much; there would have been alot of angry parents, and they let alot of innuendo slip by.

But I can still see Gaius' pelvic lines and I am terribly offended.
Sadist
(05-02-2013, 08:33 PM)

Originally Posted by Samurai_Heart

Miiverse, Gooooooo!!!!!

Go Miiverse, GO

FOR THARJA"S BEHIND!
Chrom
(05-02-2013, 08:34 PM)
Really minor, but they also seem to have removed the sparkles that originally accompanied the CGs.
EndcatOmega
(05-02-2013, 08:35 PM)
Thinking on pairings for another playthrough... are Stahl or Kellam decent for anyone?
EvilMario
Will QA for food.
(05-02-2013, 08:36 PM)

Originally Posted by YoshiRider123

Really minor, but they also seem to have removed the sparkles that originally accompanied the CGs.

Sparkles don't sell in North America confirmed.
chicagocubsfan
(05-02-2013, 08:38 PM)
We should get them to apologize by making this the Club Nintendo platinum reward for 2013
http://www.destructoid.com//ul/24727...fig/a-220x.jpg
Samurai_Heart
(05-02-2013, 08:40 PM)

Originally Posted by EvilMario

Sparkles don't sell in North America confirmed.

Kirby will testify =P
Last edited by Samurai_Heart; 05-02-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Turok_TTZ
(05-02-2013, 08:44 PM)

Miiverse, Gooooooo!!!!!

wud speaking about swimsuit dlc art be considered spoilers? making the post on youtube community since that one is the only community where one can legit talk of FE
Samurai_Heart
(05-02-2013, 08:49 PM)

wud speaking about swimsuit dlc art be considered spoilers? making the post on youtube community since that one is the only community where one can legit talk of FE

Probably not and you could go onto the Fire Emblem Japan virtual console community, it's the only FE community on Miiverse =/, they need Miiverse for 3DS games =S
Chrom
(05-02-2013, 08:49 PM)

Not that I'm against that, but what about the FE3 or FE4 Miiverse communities? I've seen Awakening talk over there.
rokero
(05-02-2013, 08:56 PM)
wut i want my fan service nintendo!! can some do a side by side comparison let's see what the damage is
Turok_TTZ
(05-02-2013, 08:58 PM)

Probably not and you could go onto the Fire Emblem Japan virtual console community, it's the only FE community on Miiverse =/, they need Miiverse for 3DS games =S

accursed nintendo and them being slow on miiverse. I dont wanna spam on japan region. especially when I doubt there be NoA wii u owners being fe fans that visit japan region. if there are any, im not aware of them.

in any case I posted on youtube community. dont they got customer support or something for this?
Chrom
(05-02-2013, 08:59 PM)
Original:

Censored:

rokero
(05-02-2013, 09:01 PM)

Original:

Censored:

oh man that is some gross censorship the original pic ain't even that racy
dakkumauji
(05-02-2013, 09:01 PM)
Haha.

The lack of sparkles makes it even worse.

Should have done what anime does now and send in a GIANT LIGHT FLARE.
SolarKnight
(05-02-2013, 09:02 PM)
They do know that only makes my imagination fill in the blank in a worse way, right?

You'd think they'd cover everything down there, not just conveniently the bottom part of the bikini.
Nocturnowl
(05-02-2013, 09:03 PM)
The addition of random cloth almost makes her backside seem more revealing than it actually was. (edit: I see Solar agrees)

Well for revealing backside shots we'll always have Olivia's artwork, if she wants people to "stop staring" maybe she should cover up.
Duster
(05-02-2013, 09:04 PM)
I can believe the dastards would censor Fire Emblem!

(Yes that's the second time I've used that joke)
Kincaido
Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
(05-02-2013, 09:05 PM)
Yo what?! Censoring CGs?! I'm glad Cordelia's isn't censored, but I feel sorry for Tharja bros =(

Not cool Nintendo.
Kurtofan
(05-02-2013, 09:06 PM)

Original:

Censored:

the sparkles are gone :-(
Turok_TTZ
(05-02-2013, 09:06 PM)
just posted in monsho no nazo community. great game btw. god damn it NoA. god damn it.
Tempy
don't ask me for codes
(05-02-2013, 09:08 PM)
Sparkles are too racy for NoA/NoE :/

On another note - which Awakening characters should they use in the next Super Smash Brothers?

Chrom seems the obvious choice, but he's kinda average really.
-Horizon-
(05-02-2013, 09:08 PM)

Original:

Censored:

The hell?! Give me my original version of it Nintendo! It's already rated T for crying out loud.
SolarKnight
(05-02-2013, 09:09 PM)

Originally Posted by Tempy

On another note - which Awakening characters should they use in the next Super Smash Brothers?

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind a Lucina alt costume. Chrom could replace Ike, but eh, not the same :/
Turok_TTZ

u will take marth and chrom and by god u will like it!
EvilMario
Will QA for food.
Now it feels like she's wearing nothing at all. Nothing at all. Nothing at all.

This is sort of a silly piece of censorship that came out of the blue. Every single Sharla outfit in Xenoblade showed more than that still portrait. :P
Chrom

I want Lucina in the next Smash along with Chrom, but I always wonder how likely that actually is.
Fine Ham Abounds
(05-02-2013, 09:10 PM)
More proof that imagination is usually more naughty than reality
iavi
(05-02-2013, 09:12 PM)

I want Lucina in the next Smash along with Chrom, but I always wonder how likely that actually is.

Not very. considering
Nocturnowl
(05-02-2013, 09:14 PM)
This makes two censor counts for Tharja on PAL versions at least, no mention of her "boingy bits" from Nowi on that other map, no visual of her rounded rump here, Tharja is simply too much for us to handle, now then, lets get back to brutally cutting down people just trying to defend their country.
Save 'N Quit
(05-02-2013, 09:17 PM)

Originally Posted by Fine Ham Abounds

More proof that imagination is usually more naughty than reality

Is her hand touching the other side of her swimsuit?

Or is it actually inside?
KeasbyKnight
Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
(05-02-2013, 09:18 PM)
Good choice Nintendo.
FE has never been home to creepy fan service, and neither should it be. If you guys are so desperate to see anime ass, go to one of the many thousands of websites that deal in that shit. No need to ruin a classic series with it just to get one more sale from a basement dweller.
dakkumauji
(05-02-2013, 09:20 PM)

Originally Posted by KeasbyKnight

Good choice Nintendo.
FE has never been home to creepy fan service, and neither should it be. If you guys are so desperate to see anime ass, go to one of the many thousands of websites that deal in that shit. No need to ruin a classic series with it just to get one more sale from a basement dweller.

Exactly. Now it is all up to our imagination which is what FE has always been about.

Our very strong and vivid imagination.
ffdgh
(05-02-2013, 09:22 PM)
It's almost....hilarious
GC|Simon
(05-02-2013, 09:24 PM)
Bad news: I lost Stahl in sidequest no nine... The sidequest is super difficult - at least at the time it pops up. After several tries yesterday I decided to go along with the story first. Today I realized that my save point was right before the battle which meant that there is no way back to the world map. Stahl was a good guy :-/

Sidequest no. 10 seems to be impossible right now. Why is this stupid girl running straight into groups of enemies? Guess I will need quite a few story missions before I can finally approach this sidequest.
Sendou
(05-02-2013, 09:25 PM)

Good choice Nintendo.

Using that logic they shouldn't have released it at all. Either don't put the shit there to begin with or don't censor it later.
SolarKnight
(05-02-2013, 09:27 PM)

Originally Posted by GC|Simon

Bad news: I lost Stahl in sidequest no nine... The sidequest is super difficult - at least at the time it pops up. After several tries yesterday I decided to go along with the story first. Today I realized that my save point was right before the battle which meant that there is no way back to the world map. Stahl was a good guy :-/

...But you can ALWAYS return to the world map before the battle actually starts.
Sendou
(05-02-2013, 09:27 PM)

Originally Posted by SolarKnight

...But you can ALWAYS return to the world map before the battle actually starts.

You couldn't in Sacred Stones. I had to restart the whole game once when I did that (yeah I'm know it's Sacred Stones)
Nohar
(05-02-2013, 09:28 PM)
The censorship really is unnecessary... There's nothing offensive or sexual with that picture (unless you have a really dirty mind).

... And, seriously: removing the sparkles? ಠ_ಠ
SolarKnight
(05-02-2013, 09:29 PM)

Originally Posted by Sendou

You couldn't in Sacred Stones. I had to restart the whole game once when I did that (yeah I'm know it's Sacred Stones)

Well, yeah, but we're talking about this game not SS.
Tempy
don't ask me for codes
(05-02-2013, 09:31 PM)

Good choice Nintendo.

Censorship defenders are everywhere.
Sendou
(05-02-2013, 09:31 PM)

Originally Posted by SolarKnight

Well, yeah, but we're talking about this game not SS.

Just a blast from the past. No implications here.
Santiako
(05-02-2013, 09:32 PM)

Original:

Censored:

That's hilariously sad.

btw, is there a gallery of all those pics somewhere? We don't get that dlc until the end of the month.
Aveyn Knight
(05-02-2013, 09:33 PM)

Originally Posted by Santiako

That's hilariously sad.

btw, is there a gallery of all those pics somewhere? We don't get that dlc until the end of the month.

Yep, here : )
Santiako
(05-02-2013, 09:34 PM)

Originally Posted by Aveyn Knight

Yep, here : )

Thanks
Sendou
(05-02-2013, 09:34 PM)

Original:

Censored:

My simple human mind will never comprehend this action.