• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

IAmtheFMan
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:35 PM)
IAmtheFMan's Avatar

Originally Posted by hatchx

Huh? Is this your hopes and dreams post? That would be horrible if that was true of Mario Kart.

He's in the wrong forum and thinks this is IGN or gamefaqs.
Buddha Beam
Junior Member
(05-23-2013, 10:35 PM)
Buddha Beam's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mlatador

For everyone who wants to "Only For-ify" his Avatar, use this (it's got transparency already). You can change the image size yourself, if you need to.



So yeah, everybody on board the hype-train!! :D

I dunno why we're doin' this but I'm on board!
BruceLeeRoy
(05-23-2013, 10:35 PM)
BruceLeeRoy's Avatar
These AM presentations really do piss me off.
GC|Simon
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:35 PM)
GC|Simon's Avatar
16'00 in central European time... bad timing, Nintendo! There is no way for me to catch this live due to work. Fuuuuck. And there is no way I can deliever good work results that day...
rokero
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:36 PM)
rokero's Avatar
I wouldn't mind if it's 30 minutes long things have changed and nintendo is doing various nintendo directs a year so it's better than it use to be before, we had to wait a whole year for ninty to give us info on games
Sadist
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:37 PM)
Sadist's Avatar
PhoReal
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:37 PM)
PhoReal's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

That's all for your Nintendo stockings, see you all after E3 ;)

Um...lol
Senator Soufflé
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:39 PM)
Senator Soufflé's Avatar
Shit. Why do I have to do a placement that day.

I haven't missed Nintendo's presentation live in like 5 years. Will have to watch 4 hours later.
Kazerei
(05-23-2013, 10:40 PM)
Kazerei's Avatar
Who's up for some Bingo? Blank template:

Coldnoodle
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:40 PM)
Coldnoodle's Avatar
I WANT MORE CRAZY RUMOURS! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE!
neto
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:43 PM)
neto's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

My understanding this particular Direct would be week after next, early that week. That was the plan for this particular direct, so evidently they moved it so it can be during E3 itself...interesting. I'm still thinking there may be a smaller Mini direct week after next though. So as to not spill the beans, ill share what I believe will be the contents of this Dorect along with a few tidbits about each thing. It's going to be a largely Wii U Direct. These aren't in any particular order of actual showing, rather its going by what things people want to hear the most about.

1. Retro: Finally after at least a few years development, their game is finally ready to be unveiled. What is it? It's an old Nintendo IP that people have wanted them to do for a while, but no one thought they had the guts to do it-but they did. I'm very happy with the one they chose to do. It'll definitely fall into that "Wooooo helllll yeah!!!" category for a vast majority I think. Trailer set to be shown at the Direct.

2. Mario....wow is everyone in for a really huge treat with this!!! I know the exact title of the latest adventure. Everything's been so vague hint wise so ill say something a little more exact about it. That 100 Year Guy is right on one thing-it's an enormously large, grand adventure in scope and size. Development began on Wii, not too long after Galaxy 2 was done. This adventure brings together a lot of levels, concepts, ideas, level types, mechanics and characters people have been begging for a long time for. Maybe you'll finally see Wart again this time ;) it makes very clever, imaginative use of the game pad but its definitely not forced. You can certainly play with traditional controls. Trailer and a giid look at game play on the Direct. Release set for late October. This October.

3. Zelda. First the bad news..it's a mid 2015 title at the soonest. They are debating between middle and Thanksgiving/Christmas 2015. Aim is to have most of if not all the game to look like that tech demo from 2 years ago. Story is the longest and grandest in the series. You MAY see some brief concept art at this E3 but they're looking more to fully unveil it early next year. They're debating between a few ideas as well as concepts and which they want to use. They want a familiar yet really fresh take on this for everyone. How soon you'll get it depends on that. They may again make a brief mention at this direct with the understanding it's still too early to show. No exact title yet. Just Zelda Wii U ATM.

4. Mario Kart U....this mighta changed but last impression I got from it is its basically a souped up Mario Kart 7...literally. Think that, online play if course and Miiverse integration slapped in. It should be out in time for this Christmas 2013. Aim was to bring out something for the U that's on the safe side that's guaranteed to help jump start the U. Some added tweaks and whistles here and there. Trailer plus some gameplay at the Direct.

5. Super Smash Bros. 4...As promised by Mr. Iwata and Reggie, it will finally be unveiled during this Direct. What you're about to see is...odd. How to describe...there will be an unveil trailer, and during this trailer a few characters in the. Roster will be announced. All the others are black shadowy silhouettes. You should get a good idea who some of them are, others will be "Who the hell's that supposed to be!?" The full roster will be gradually unveiled from now till release. Release is aiming for Thanksgiving 2014. It might slip to closer to Christmas though. The aim is to launch both the 3DS and U games same day, so they'll do what it takes to get that to happen. This is the big 2014 game for Nintendo. 3DS version is further along than the U one. That one will also be shown on th Direct. Some parts of U version done, others still cooking. Coding, etc set to start in earnest this fall. It looks great ;)

6. General Wii U...possibly price cut, they really would rather not but they understand this nay be the only way to re jump start it. Possible Ambassador Program 2, looking at a few neat ideas for that. They will attempt one last time to very clearly communicate what the U is and isn't. They want to get people excited again and show good value.

X and Yarn Yoshi will have trailers. Both 2014 games. SMT x Fire Emblem is still too soon to show, but it's a really weird ass collaboration project-will be in a good way for fans of both,

One final huge surprise.,.its both a oh hell this makes sense and with kind of thing rolled into one. The aim is to introduce it fully in Fall of Winter. Timing still being decided. May or may not be announced at the Direct.

That's all for your Nintendo stockings, see you all after E3 ;)

Do you really know something or is this just your speculation?
Broken Joystick
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:45 PM)
Broken Joystick's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kazerei

Who's up for some Bingo? Blank template:

Nice job, will fill it in later :)
Alistair Roo
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:46 PM)
Alistair Roo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fantastical

The lack of conference has really killed my hype, unfortunately. I know we'll still get some great announcements, but it's really not the same. :(

Plus their conference last year pretty much killed my interest in Wii U.

K...
Wiz
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:46 PM)
Wiz's Avatar
I doubt he has any insider info on these games. Sounds like speculation to me.
Gonzo The Great
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:47 PM)
Gonzo The Great's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

My understanding this particular Direct would be week after next, early that week. That was the plan for this particular direct, so evidently they moved it so it can be during E3 itself...interesting. I'm still thinking there may be a smaller Mini direct week after next though. So as to not spill the beans, ill share what I believe will be the contents of this Dorect along with a few tidbits about each thing. It's going to be a largely Wii U Direct. These aren't in any particular order of actual showing, rather its going by what things people want to hear the most about.

1. Retro: Finally after at least a few years development, their game is finally ready to be unveiled. What is it? It's an old Nintendo IP that people have wanted them to do for a while, but no one thought they had the guts to do it-but they did. I'm very happy with the one they chose to do. It'll definitely fall into that "Wooooo helllll yeah!!!" category for a vast majority I think. Trailer set to be shown at the Direct.

2. Mario....wow is everyone in for a really huge treat with this!!! I know the exact title of the latest adventure. Everything's been so vague hint wise so ill say something a little more exact about it. That 100 Year Guy is right on one thing-it's an enormously large, grand adventure in scope and size. Development began on Wii, not too long after Galaxy 2 was done. This adventure brings together a lot of levels, concepts, ideas, level types, mechanics and characters people have been begging for a long time for. Maybe you'll finally see Wart again this time ;) it makes very clever, imaginative use of the game pad but its definitely not forced. You can certainly play with traditional controls. Trailer and a giid look at game play on the Direct. Release set for late October. This October.

3. Zelda. First the bad news..it's a mid 2015 title at the soonest. They are debating between middle and Thanksgiving/Christmas 2015. Aim is to have most of if not all the game to look like that tech demo from 2 years ago. Story is the longest and grandest in the series. You MAY see some brief concept art at this E3 but they're looking more to fully unveil it early next year. They're debating between a few ideas as well as concepts and which they want to use. They want a familiar yet really fresh take on this for everyone. How soon you'll get it depends on that. They may again make a brief mention at this direct with the understanding it's still too early to show. No exact title yet. Just Zelda Wii U ATM.

4. Mario Kart U....this mighta changed but last impression I got from it is its basically a souped up Mario Kart 7...literally. Think that, online play if course and Miiverse integration slapped in. It should be out in time for this Christmas 2013. Aim was to bring out something for the U that's on the safe side that's guaranteed to help jump start the U. Some added tweaks and whistles here and there. Trailer plus some gameplay at the Direct.

5. Super Smash Bros. 4...As promised by Mr. Iwata and Reggie, it will finally be unveiled during this Direct. What you're about to see is...odd. How to describe...there will be an unveil trailer, and during this trailer a few characters in the. Roster will be announced. All the others are black shadowy silhouettes. You should get a good idea who some of them are, others will be "Who the hell's that supposed to be!?" The full roster will be gradually unveiled from now till release. Release is aiming for Thanksgiving 2014. It might slip to closer to Christmas though. The aim is to launch both the 3DS and U games same day, so they'll do what it takes to get that to happen. This is the big 2014 game for Nintendo. 3DS version is further along than the U one. That one will also be shown on th Direct. Some parts of U version done, others still cooking. Coding, etc set to start in earnest this fall. It looks great ;)

6. General Wii U...possibly price cut, they really would rather not but they understand this nay be the only way to re jump start it. Possible Ambassador Program 2, looking at a few neat ideas for that. They will attempt one last time to very clearly communicate what the U is and isn't. They want to get people excited again and show good value.

X and Yarn Yoshi will have trailers. Both 2014 games. SMT x Fire Emblem is still too soon to show, but it's a really weird ass collaboration project-will be in a good way for fans of both,

One final huge surprise.,.its both a oh hell this makes sense and with kind of thing rolled into one. The aim is to introduce it fully in Fall of Winter. Timing still being decided. May or may not be announced at the Direct.

That's all for your Nintendo stockings, see you all after E3 ;)

I hope you realize posting false information is a ban-worthy offense.
bh7812
Banned
(05-23-2013, 10:47 PM)

Originally Posted by neto

Do you really know something or is this just your speculation?

I know enough to spoil their whole E3 now but I won't. People here could use some good surprises right now and ill not ruin that. I never throw my sources under a bus. Ever. People will be very happy come E3. Really all I can say.
Malvingt2
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:48 PM)
Malvingt2's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

My understanding this particular Direct would be week after next, early that week. That was the plan for this particular direct, so evidently they moved it so it can be during E3 itself...interesting. I'm still thinking there may be a smaller Mini direct week after next though. So as to not spill the beans, ill share what I believe will be the contents of this Dorect along with a few tidbits about each thing. It's going to be a largely Wii U Direct. These aren't in any particular order of actual showing, rather its going by what things people want to hear the most about.

1. Retro: Finally after at least a few years development, their game is finally ready to be unveiled. What is it? It's an old Nintendo IP that people have wanted them to do for a while, but no one thought they had the guts to do it-but they did. I'm very happy with the one they chose to do. It'll definitely fall into that "Wooooo helllll yeah!!!" category for a vast majority I think. Trailer set to be shown at the Direct.

2. Mario....wow is everyone in for a really huge treat with this!!! I know the exact title of the latest adventure. Everything's been so vague hint wise so ill say something a little more exact about it. That 100 Year Guy is right on one thing-it's an enormously large, grand adventure in scope and size. Development began on Wii, not too long after Galaxy 2 was done. This adventure brings together a lot of levels, concepts, ideas, level types, mechanics and characters people have been begging for a long time for. Maybe you'll finally see Wart again this time ;) it makes very clever, imaginative use of the game pad but its definitely not forced. You can certainly play with traditional controls. Trailer and a giid look at game play on the Direct. Release set for late October. This October.

3. Zelda. First the bad news..it's a mid 2015 title at the soonest. They are debating between middle and Thanksgiving/Christmas 2015. Aim is to have most of if not all the game to look like that tech demo from 2 years ago. Story is the longest and grandest in the series. You MAY see some brief concept art at this E3 but they're looking more to fully unveil it early next year. They're debating between a few ideas as well as concepts and which they want to use. They want a familiar yet really fresh take on this for everyone. How soon you'll get it depends on that. They may again make a brief mention at this direct with the understanding it's still too early to show. No exact title yet. Just Zelda Wii U ATM.

4. Mario Kart U....this mighta changed but last impression I got from it is its basically a souped up Mario Kart 7...literally. Think that, online play if course and Miiverse integration slapped in. It should be out in time for this Christmas 2013. Aim was to bring out something for the U that's on the safe side that's guaranteed to help jump start the U. Some added tweaks and whistles here and there. Trailer plus some gameplay at the Direct.

5. Super Smash Bros. 4...As promised by Mr. Iwata and Reggie, it will finally be unveiled during this Direct. What you're about to see is...odd. How to describe...there will be an unveil trailer, and during this trailer a few characters in the. Roster will be announced. All the others are black shadowy silhouettes. You should get a good idea who some of them are, others will be "Who the hell's that supposed to be!?" The full roster will be gradually unveiled from now till release. Release is aiming for Thanksgiving 2014. It might slip to closer to Christmas though. The aim is to launch both the 3DS and U games same day, so they'll do what it takes to get that to happen. This is the big 2014 game for Nintendo. 3DS version is further along than the U one. That one will also be shown on th Direct. Some parts of U version done, others still cooking. Coding, etc set to start in earnest this fall. It looks great ;)

6. General Wii U...possibly price cut, they really would rather not but they understand this nay be the only way to re jump start it. Possible Ambassador Program 2, looking at a few neat ideas for that. They will attempt one last time to very clearly communicate what the U is and isn't. They want to get people excited again and show good value.

X and Yarn Yoshi will have trailers. Both 2014 games. SMT x Fire Emblem is still too soon to show, but it's a really weird ass collaboration project-will be in a good way for fans of both,

One final huge surprise.,.its both a oh hell this makes sense and with kind of thing rolled into one. The aim is to introduce it fully in Fall of Winter. Timing still being decided. May or may not be announced at the Direct.

That's all for your Nintendo stockings, see you all after E3 ;)

oh? who are you? >_<
PhoReal
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:49 PM)
PhoReal's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

I know enough to spoil their whole E3 now but I won't. People here could use some good surprises right now and ill not ruin that. I never throw my sources under a bus. Ever. People will be very happy come E3. Really all I can say.

You're going down the same path as Reiko. Careful!
King Boo
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:50 PM)
besides the news, am i the only one here that scrolls down to see the nintendo gifs that people make? if only there's a place where all of it is stored
Alistair Roo
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:50 PM)
Alistair Roo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gonzo The Great

I hope you realize posting false information is a ban-worthy offense.

Haha this is going to be fun...
Wiz
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:51 PM)
Wiz's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

I know enough to spoil their whole E3 now but I won't. People here could use some good surprises right now and ill not ruin that. I never throw my sources under a bus. Ever. People will be very happy come E3. Really all I can say.

Aight man...we will see if you're right on June 11th...
Gonzo The Great
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:52 PM)
Gonzo The Great's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

I know enough to spoil their whole E3 now but I won't. People here could use some good surprises right now and ill not ruin that. I never throw my sources under a bus. Ever. People will be very happy come E3. Really all I can say.

Why not? Who says you have to throw your source under the bus? You've already teased enough information to get into trouble, assuming this is true.
Chû Totoro
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:52 PM)
Chû Totoro's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

I know enough to spoil their whole E3 now but I won't. People here could use some good surprises right now and ill not ruin that. I never throw my sources under a bus. Ever. People will be very happy come E3. Really all I can say.

You do know that if you're right I'll be so fu**ing happy! And I would support Nintendo even more.
M_Night
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:53 PM)
M_Night's Avatar

Originally Posted by Volotaire



Time for the resurrection.

holy shit
PhoReal
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:53 PM)
PhoReal's Avatar
Only 11 pages in and shit gets crazy.
Hattori
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:54 PM)
Schnozberry
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:54 PM)
Schnozberry's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

I know enough to spoil their whole E3 now but I won't. People here could use some good surprises right now and ill not ruin that. I never throw my sources under a bus. Ever. People will be very happy come E3. Really all I can say.

Wow, you'd think Sylvia Browne would give it up after that girl she said was dead in 2004 was found alive in Cleveland.
8bits
Banned
(05-23-2013, 10:55 PM)

Originally Posted by PhoReal

Only 11 pages in and shit gets crazy.

With the kind of stuff bh7812 is throwing around there will be two outcomes: Mass chaos until the direct or mass meltdown after the direct.
ShockingAlberto
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:55 PM)
ShockingAlberto's Avatar
I'm sure those trailers have already been cut and submitted (especially since they have given a date for the Nintendo Direct) but I wouldn't believe anyone who says they have seen them.
skypunch
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:56 PM)
skypunch's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

I know enough to spoil their whole E3 now but I won't. People here could use some good surprises right now and ill not ruin that. I never throw my sources under a bus. Ever. People will be very happy come E3. Really all I can say.

I hope what you're saying is true or else you'll be breaking many hearts :(
Glass Rebel
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:57 PM)
Glass Rebel's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kazerei

Who's up for some Bingo? Blank template:

Thanks for this! Will fill it out in a minute :)
Pineconn
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:57 PM)
Pineconn's Avatar

Originally Posted by skypunch

I hope what you're saying is true or else you'll be breaking many hearts :(

Breaking many hearts, and breaking his own account.
jrush64
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:57 PM)
jrush64's Avatar
This Nintendo Direct starts as soon as I leave the exam hall. 1-3. Glad I live on campus, should be able to get back to my room to watch it.
Pikma
Member
(05-23-2013, 10:58 PM)
Pikma's Avatar
Do we know where Iwata records these? We should sent an anti-bomb dog squad there, I'm dying to know how many of them there are.

This wait will kill me.
Last edited by Pikma; 05-23-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Alistair Roo
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:00 PM)
Alistair Roo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pineconn

Breaking many hearts, and breaking his own account.

Perma, now that we're at it.
Delicious Waffles
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:01 PM)
Delicious Waffles's Avatar
Oh, my body will be ready. So ready.
Azure J
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:04 PM)
Azure J's Avatar
Damn, we even have Insider Informationz™ now? Hype train is reaching terminal velocity.
effzee
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:04 PM)
effzee's Avatar
I am intrigued by the possible length of this conference/direct.

Depends on how they break it down, but if its just one big Nintendo Direct for all their E3 reveals, I would imagine it would have to be at least 60 minutes long.

They not only have to save face and present some words for hope to their own investors/fans, they have tons of 1st party titles to show (if they really are showing future projects in addition to the ones to be released this year), but I would imagine that despite putrid 3rd party support they will want to take the time to highlight whatever 3rd party support they are getting.

Very intrigued, excited, but mainly nervous about Nintendo never really learning and fumbling their way into more trouble.
luffeN
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:07 PM)
luffeN's Avatar

Originally Posted by TriBlade

Thank you! But I will try my uglier one I just made xD
krizzx
Junior Member
(05-23-2013, 11:07 PM)
krizzx's Avatar

Originally Posted by Currygan

It has begun!
Mango The Magician
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:07 PM)
Mango The Magician's Avatar
Doesn't really suprise me about the date and all. I was honestly expecting the next one to be around the 7th anyways. I'm really excited to see the new Mario, Sonic, Zelda, and so on games, I can't wait.
Coolwhip
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:07 PM)
Coolwhip's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

My understanding this particular Direct would be week after next, early that week. That was the plan for this particular direct, so evidently they moved it so it can be during E3 itself...interesting. I'm still thinking there may be a smaller Mini direct week after next though. So as to not spill the beans, ill share what I believe will be the contents of this Dorect along with a few tidbits about each thing. It's going to be a largely Wii U Direct. These aren't in any particular order of actual showing, rather its going by what things people want to hear the most about.

1. Retro: Finally after at least a few years development, their game is finally ready to be unveiled. What is it? It's an old Nintendo IP that people have wanted them to do for a while, but no one thought they had the guts to do it-but they did. I'm very happy with the one they chose to do. It'll definitely fall into that "Wooooo helllll yeah!!!" category for a vast majority I think. Trailer set to be shown at the Direct.

2. Mario....wow is everyone in for a really huge treat with this!!! I know the exact title of the latest adventure. Everything's been so vague hint wise so ill say something a little more exact about it. That 100 Year Guy is right on one thing-it's an enormously large, grand adventure in scope and size. Development began on Wii, not too long after Galaxy 2 was done. This adventure brings together a lot of levels, concepts, ideas, level types, mechanics and characters people have been begging for a long time for. Maybe you'll finally see Wart again this time ;) it makes very clever, imaginative use of the game pad but its definitely not forced. You can certainly play with traditional controls. Trailer and a giid look at game play on the Direct. Release set for late October. This October.

3. Zelda. First the bad news..it's a mid 2015 title at the soonest. They are debating between middle and Thanksgiving/Christmas 2015. Aim is to have most of if not all the game to look like that tech demo from 2 years ago. Story is the longest and grandest in the series. You MAY see some brief concept art at this E3 but they're looking more to fully unveil it early next year. They're debating between a few ideas as well as concepts and which they want to use. They want a familiar yet really fresh take on this for everyone. How soon you'll get it depends on that. They may again make a brief mention at this direct with the understanding it's still too early to show. No exact title yet. Just Zelda Wii U ATM.

4. Mario Kart U....this mighta changed but last impression I got from it is its basically a souped up Mario Kart 7...literally. Think that, online play if course and Miiverse integration slapped in. It should be out in time for this Christmas 2013. Aim was to bring out something for the U that's on the safe side that's guaranteed to help jump start the U. Some added tweaks and whistles here and there. Trailer plus some gameplay at the Direct.

5. Super Smash Bros. 4...As promised by Mr. Iwata and Reggie, it will finally be unveiled during this Direct. What you're about to see is...odd. How to describe...there will be an unveil trailer, and during this trailer a few characters in the. Roster will be announced. All the others are black shadowy silhouettes. You should get a good idea who some of them are, others will be "Who the hell's that supposed to be!?" The full roster will be gradually unveiled from now till release. Release is aiming for Thanksgiving 2014. It might slip to closer to Christmas though. The aim is to launch both the 3DS and U games same day, so they'll do what it takes to get that to happen. This is the big 2014 game for Nintendo. 3DS version is further along than the U one. That one will also be shown on th Direct. Some parts of U version done, others still cooking. Coding, etc set to start in earnest this fall. It looks great ;)

6. General Wii U...possibly price cut, they really would rather not but they understand this nay be the only way to re jump start it. Possible Ambassador Program 2, looking at a few neat ideas for that. They will attempt one last time to very clearly communicate what the U is and isn't. They want to get people excited again and show good value.

X and Yarn Yoshi will have trailers. Both 2014 games. SMT x Fire Emblem is still too soon to show, but it's a really weird ass collaboration project-will be in a good way for fans of both,

One final huge surprise.,.its both a oh hell this makes sense and with kind of thing rolled into one. The aim is to introduce it fully in Fall of Winter. Timing still being decided. May or may not be announced at the Direct.

That's all for your Nintendo stockings, see you all after E3 ;)

This thread got interesting fast.

I was so sure the Retro game would be metroid..
Last edited by Coolwhip; 05-23-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Chû Totoro
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:09 PM)
Chû Totoro's Avatar
Clearly we have a BOMB here
Soul Beat
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:10 PM)
Soul Beat's Avatar

Originally Posted by bh7812

I know enough to spoil their whole E3 now but I won't. People here could use some good surprises right now and ill not ruin that. I never throw my sources under a bus. Ever. People will be very happy come E3. Really all I can say.

Don't you dare play with my emotions, sir.
Wishmaster92
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:10 PM)
Wishmaster92's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sadist

Haha, oh you Sadist you!
CrisKre
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:10 PM)
CrisKre's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kintaco



You sir, are one kind gentleman. Thank you.
neto
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:11 PM)
neto's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kazerei

Who's up for some Bingo? Blank template:

I'm in, is there some rules for filling it?

Originally Posted by bh7812

I know enough to spoil their whole E3 now but I won't. People here could use some good surprises right now and ill not ruin that. I never throw my sources under a bus. Ever. People will be very happy come E3. Really all I can say.

Well if what you posted is true then everything is good except for Mario Kart, loved 7 but I was expecting something more, I'll wait and see the direct before drawing conclusions
krizzx
Junior Member
(05-23-2013, 11:12 PM)
krizzx's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hattori

Bring it on!
Mango The Magician
Member
(05-23-2013, 11:12 PM)
Mango The Magician's Avatar
You know, I hope they don't spend too long talking about New Leaf, as it releases two days before this direct. I mean I'd love some highlights, and I plan to pick NL up anyways, but I'm more excited for new games that we haven't seen yet.
Last edited by Mango The Magician; 05-23-2013 at 11:14 PM.
SalsaShark
Trust no one!
Keep your laser handy!
(05-23-2013, 11:12 PM)
SalsaShark's Avatar
plase be excited

I know I am

Thread Tools