• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation: "When Worlds Collide" [Insomniac game, leaked as R&C: Into The Nexus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawnier

Banned
Didn't that rumor also state that they had a pretty bad falling out with Sony? I doubt we'd see another Insomniac Sony exclusive in that case.

Jstevenson sometime ago said himself they still have a great relationship with Sony, but mind you an active employee wouldn't just go on record on a message board and outright say “Yeah, we had a pretty bad falling out with SCE.”

Dug

Banned
t7R2VfA.jpg

So do we know if it is supposed to be a ''mainline'' game as in a sequel/prequel or whatever to ACiT? Don't really care if it is PS3/V/4, day one if it is a traditional RC adventure. ACiT is one of the best PS3 games.

Amir0x

Banned
The lighting seems really good, but whether it's PS3 or PS4 or crossplatform, I cannot fucking wait. A true Ratchet game for me!

VanWinkle

Screenshot looks really nice but Insomniac are known for their bullshots.

Part of me is excited because its a new mainline R&C, but a bigger part of me really wishes it was a PS4 game.

Wow, some of the lighting effects (on the left), kinda make me think PS4, wishful thinking maybe...

Apart for the low resolution(this could be due to it being a youtube screen grab), it almost looks PS4 to me. Looks about the same quality as Knack.

It looks way better then FFA's graphics. It doesn't seem like the leap would be as big if it was the same hardware. But I'm sure i'm just caught up in wishful thinking like everyone else.

A new R & C game is GREAT news. A bit sad that there was no announcement for VITA but seeing FFA port on VITA, i am kinda glad a bit. I'd rather take nothing than a crappy port :p

Carl

If it really is a true return to the series, then i am cautiously optimistic. We'll see how it goes. Not sure. Insomniac have had my excitement and thrown it away too many times lately for me to be too excited, lol

Toppot

Screenshot looks really nice but Insomniac are known for their bullshots.

Part of me is excited because its a new mainline R&C, but a bigger part of me really wishes it was a PS4 game.

Its not really a screenshot. It is a frame from a video. What you see there is a compressed version of what you should see in the game.

Same

It would look sooooo gooood. Closet thing to an interactive Pixar movie yet.

Still whatever, bring it on. I hope it's Sanzaru if it's not Insomniac

edit- oh it is Insomniac? Super

zeelman

If it really is a true return to the series, then i am cautiously optimistic. We'll see how it goes. Not sure. Insomniac have had my excitement and thrown it away too many times lately for me to be too excited, lol

To be fair, their track record with this series is vastly superior to anything else they've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom