• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your weirdest kink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty

Banned
When a girl gets really defensive and protective of her guy when he receives a groin injury.

Bonus thrills if it's due to someone else and she practically tears their face off.

When a girl gets really defensive and protective of her guy when he receives a groin injury.

Bonus thrills if it's due to someone else and she practically tears their face off.

Interesting. Is this like pre-emptive maternal protectiveness? I have never heard of this happening.

Sats

Banned

Huh. That does sound kind of hot

Betty

Banned
Interesting. Is this like pre-emptive maternal protectiveness? I have never heard of this happening.

Happens-a-plenty and it's amazing when it does. As the guy, you're pissed, but you're in too much pain to mouth off at the person or object that harmed you.

So when your girl steps in and does it, the feeling is glorious.

Friggz

i came home from work after a rough day, and my wife was sitting at my office desk dressed like a librarian: glasses, thigh highs, heals, and a ruler. etc.

needless to say i threw her over my shoulder and sprinted up the steps.

Sylver

Banned
except gay stuff (bb or ts or things like that), pregnant, puke, bodyhair (bush not included XD), old women, fat women and scat pretty much every kink.

Chojin

For real real: Socks and Nylons. My wife never wears pantyhose. Pisses me off. She hates socks too. Why did I marry her? All barefoot in her flipflops.

But yeah socks, knee highs, loose socks, argyles, those weird rainbow woolies with the toes. I really love the look of socks.

Nylons and hosiery, oh man, silk, nylon, fishnet. I love em all. The darker the better.

joe2187

Banned
I like it rough.

Tall women, strong women.

Had a chick nearly suffocate me while I was going down on her, crushing my head between her thighs. It was awesome.

Arhal_Katarn

I guess my weirdest kink would be chicks smoking. Like if the girl has really bright lipstick on and puts that filter between her lips, that's hot. As are chicks who kind of pout their lips when the exhale the smoke. It's not just the cig in the mouth though, a girl holding a smoke can make her look more attractive.

Imagine a film noir type girl, nice full lips, wide eyes, attractive and she knows it, totally confident in her own skin. Can't be just any type.

On a scale of one to ten how weird is that?

I like it rough.

Tall women, strong women.

Had a chick nearly suffocate me while I was going down on her, crushing my head between her thighs. It was awesome.

This is another big one for me. Muscular yet voluptuous women. A figure usually only possible via hentai. Love futas drawn by Dimitys for this.

I guess my weirdest kink would be chicks smoking. Like if the girl has really bright lipstick on and puts that filter between her lips, that's hot. As are chicks who kind of pout their lips when the exhale the smoke. It's not just the cig in the mouth though, a girl holding a smoke can make her look more attractive.

Imagine a film noir type girl, nice full lips, wide eyes, attractive and she knows it, totally confident in her own skin. Can't be just any type.

On a scale of one to ten how weird is that?
That's a 1. But if you're still attracted to that after smelling her clothing and kissing her, it moves up to an 8.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Damn I thought I was past the point of being surprised by stuff

Derwind

20130719-costanza-bed-eating.jpg

Sats

Banned
If anyone's wondering, mine is insulting and demeaning. Calling partner's slutty and perverted and disgusting, and especially emasculating men.

Shadybiz

Are thigh-highs a kink?

This is my biggest weakness.

But yeah socks, knee highs, loose socks, argyles, those weird rainbow woolies with the toes. I really love the look of socks.

Nylons and hosiery, oh man, silk, nylon, fishnet. I love em all. The darker the better.

Stockings definitely. Stay ups OK but prefer the full-on garterbelt with loads of straps and seamed nylons.

Today I learned that I have brothers that are alive and well and on gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom