(08-13-2013, 04:14 PM)

Originally Posted by soundahfekz

Krilekk
(Today, 04:35 AM)

justice served

Well, shiiiiiiiiiet.
BRocknRolla
(08-13-2013, 04:15 PM)
Awesome. A junioring and a great thread retitle? Couldn't ask for more.
PK Gaming
(08-13-2013, 04:16 PM)
Ouch, a critical hit!
Ultrabum
(08-13-2013, 04:17 PM)
What happened in this thread lol, the title is great.
Lonewulfeus
(08-13-2013, 04:19 PM)
That title change lmao
Whiteshirt

Originally Posted by Deadly Cyclone

How do we know it wasn't true? Out of curiosity?

Logic. There will be PS4s at some silly EB Games event in Australia, so why wouldn't there be PS4s at Gamescom? Not to mention that there is literally no reason not to have PS4s there since they had games working on dev kits for E3.
Hot Coldman
Banned

Originally Posted by PK Gaming

Ouch, a critical hit!

EuropeOG
(08-13-2013, 04:20 PM)

Originally Posted by PK Gaming

Ouch, a critical hit!

Krilekk is confused, it hurt itself in confusion!
Trouble
(08-13-2013, 04:21 PM)
Thread title confused me until I realized a mod changed it. Then lols ensued.
kaching
"GAF's biggest wanker"
(08-13-2013, 04:22 PM)

Originally Posted by spats

DiarrheaBucket 4.

When you're climbing up a ladder,
and you feel something splatter... Playstation 4.
Cidd

Originally Posted by DemonNite

heh

lol and we're done here
The Skater

Originally Posted by Deadly Cyclone

How do we know it wasn't true? Out of curiosity?

mrklaw
MrArseFace
(08-13-2013, 04:23 PM)

Originally Posted by BRocknRolla

Awesome. A junioring and a great thread retitle? Couldn't ask for more.

easy tiger, someone could still come along and sacrifice themselves to throw a phoenix down to the OP
Diablo Rosso
(08-13-2013, 04:24 PM)
Dat thread title.
RoboPlato
I'd be in the dick
(08-13-2013, 04:26 PM)
Oh man this is a good thread retitle.
SniperHunter
(08-13-2013, 04:26 PM)

Originally Posted by RoboPlato

Oh man this is a good thread retitle.

I know ahahaha
Nealand Liquor
(08-13-2013, 04:27 PM)
Rumor: Our internal product release schedule from head office dropped yesterday and on Oct 21st an unnamed Sony console will be launched. Fyi all console revisions like the ps360 slims and Wii Mini were listed as ps360 & wii mini. Previously the wiiu, 3ds and vita were also only listed as Nintendo/Sony Console in the product name column.

Disclaimer: I just work at a very large retailer, managing the electronics sales force and nothing more. I have nothing to do with purchasing, nation wide merchandising or shipping. I am not trying to play this off as I have connections at Sony, or I am some sort of insider. It's that just yesterday we received a product release schedule from our head office and I thought this is OT itt. These schedules btw, are for internal use only, designed to allow us time to create our instore merch plans. If the launch date for a product is unknown, it's simply marked TBA. The only time a date is ever included is when we have received confirmation of said date from the product company.
Last edited by Nealand Liquor; 08-13-2013 at 04:29 PM.
razgriz417
(08-13-2013, 04:29 PM)
See? Best mod was sleeping :P
benny_a
extra source of jiggaflops
(08-13-2013, 04:29 PM)

Originally Posted by Nealand Liquor

Rumor: Our internal product release schedule from head office dropped yesterday and on Oct 21st an unnamed Sony console will be launched. Fyi all console revisions like the ps360 slims and Wii Mini were listed as ps360 & wii mini. Previously the wiiu, 3ds and vita were also only listed as Nintendo/Sony Console in the product name column.

The Vita U. They fuse two failing systems to create the ultimate bomba.
satam55
Banned
(08-13-2013, 04:32 PM)

Disclaimer: I just work at a very large retailer, managing the electronics sales force and nothing more. I have nothing to do with purchasing, nation wide merchandising or shipping. I am not trying to play this off as I have connections at Sony, or I am some sort of insider. It's that just yesterday we received a product release schedule from our head office and I thought this is OT itt. These schedules btw, are for internal use only, designed to allow us time to create our instore merch plans. If the launch date for a product is unknown, it's simply marked TBA. The only time a date is ever included is when we have received confirmation of said date from the product company.

Link?
rjinaz

When you received such notices before, for example with the 3DS, was the date given accurate? Did the system actually launch on the date in the schedule?
The Hermit
I got in right before the title change... so good!
jaypah
(08-13-2013, 04:33 PM)
Late October? I can fucking dig it!

edit: Also this title change is gold. Sorry OP.
Jockel
(08-13-2013, 04:35 PM)
I propose this tag:

Krilekk
KHADD

(It's an in-joke on that particular forum meaning GTFO)
Krusenstern
(08-13-2013, 04:36 PM)
A Krilekk thread, what did I expect?
Yawnier
(08-13-2013, 04:36 PM)
Yeah, that thread title change.

*dead*

OP ditched this thread too lmao.
bishoptl
(08-13-2013, 04:52 PM)

You owe me a PM. Thanks!
Wynnebeck
get daddy a sandwich
(08-13-2013, 04:59 PM)

Originally Posted by bishoptl

You owe me a PM. Thanks!

Oh snap! Bish is out for blood today! D:
Bsigg12
(08-13-2013, 05:03 PM)

Originally Posted by satam55

Link?

What could he possibly link? It's his personal account of what is happening in his store.
shagg_187
lapdance transform pants
(08-13-2013, 05:05 PM)

You owe me a PM. Thanks!

Its PM Tuesday! Everyone gets a PM!
Sammy Samusu
Banned
(08-13-2013, 05:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Hot Coldman

Fire Emblem crossover? :0
Hot Coldman
Banned

Originally Posted by shagg_187

Its PM Tuesday! Everyone gets a PM!

PM'd
Zemm
What a shocker that it was this guy making the thread. Some people are insanely transparent.
Out_Of_Ammo
(08-13-2013, 05:08 PM)
lmao at that thread title.
studyguy
Banned
(08-13-2013, 05:09 PM)
Saw the post initially with the obviously fake email address & 1 page.
15 minutes later after my coffee break, page after page of laughs.
A Human Becoming
(08-13-2013, 05:11 PM)
Happy to see Tales from My Ass is back.
ITADAKIMASU
(08-13-2013, 05:11 PM)

This could be big if it checks out.
Donos
(08-13-2013, 05:13 PM)

You owe me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited by Donos; 08-13-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Vandrar
(08-13-2013, 05:14 PM)
It's super effective!
shagg_187
lapdance transform pants
(08-13-2013, 05:15 PM)

Originally Posted by Hot Coldman

PM'd

A wild PM appears!
Cha
Wow, we're already on the fourth installment of this series??!
Who knew the Tales from my Ass franchise would be such a major success :P

Found this rumour hard to believe from the get-go.
koji kabuto
The best thread title known to mankind lol.
Einbroch

Uh whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
dragonbane
(08-13-2013, 05:17 PM)

Sounds pretty believable to be honest. Will check in 24 hours if poster is still alive. Could be huge.
nib95
Banned
(08-13-2013, 05:18 PM)
Mods have been on a role lately! LOL.
-Horizon-
(08-13-2013, 05:20 PM)
For a moment, I thought this was about a Tales of game lol
BladeoftheImmortal
I thought Neal and was trying to make a parody. But seems legit now.
Devilgunman

Originally Posted by soundahfekz

Krilekk
(Today, 04:35 AM)

justice served

lol

OP was nerfed !
Stumpokapow
AFK, please contact someone else for help
(08-13-2013, 05:21 PM)
*sees thread title*