• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies will be priced 25/$30 on the eshop

Burnburn

Just announced on their facebook page

Edit:
It's $30 USA

Edit 2:
Official PR:

Capcom will be heading up to Seattle for PAX Prime 2013 this weekend with an incredible line-up of activities at booth #3217.

BOOTH ACTIVITIES:
Play the latest releases and upcoming games including: DuckTales: Remastered, Lost Planet 3 and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies. A themed Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate lounge will be dedicated to all things Monster Hunter – demo stations, a seating area with charging stations for hunters to join up and quest, special tournaments and photo opps with a life-size model of a Great Sword. Fans can also get their photo alongside Phoenix Wright in a recreation of the courtroom or pose as Strider with a replica of his infamous Cypher weapon.

Marking its return to PAX Prime will be the Capcom Store where show-goers can stock up on their favorite Capcom merchandise including: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/3DSXL cases and blind box figures, Umbrella Corp. watches and umbrellas, Street Fighter x Sanrio plushies, Mega Man 25th Anniversary statues and inflatable busters, copies of recent game releases, the famous grab bags and much more.

NEW ASSETS AND INFORMATION:
Capcom is pleased to confirm that when Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies launches as a digital download for Nintendo 3DS on the Nintendo eShop this fall it will be priced at $29.99! The title sees the return of Phoenix Wright and his team at The Wright Anything Agency as they work on solving mysterious crimes. Joining Phoenix is Apollo Justice and new screens that take a closer look at his Perceive Ability are now available. To download the new assets for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies, please visit http://press.capcom.com.

Stay tuned to Capcom-Unity for PAX Prime 2013 updates at: http://www.capcom-unity.com

Thanks,
Capcom PR Team

narton

Awesome, if I can pay it off with my SMT IV/Fire Emblem credit, I won't be so annoyed that it's not getting a physical release.

Edit: $30? Grumble grumble, guess I'll have to pay tax.

Tenki

I'd rather pay 35-40€ for a translated retail copy.

With so many games this Fall, I'm not sure I'll buy it, especially when it's English only.

Thorakai

The price all 3DS games should be starting at, glad that Capcom decided to pass savings from no retail to customers at least.

Paskil

Nope. As much as I really want to give Capcom my money for this, I won't. I have a growing list of eshop titles that I'm ready to drop money on. Just need an actual account system.

dani_dc

I wasn't willing to bite on a digital only version at full price, but 25 euros is a pretty good deal, actually cheaper than most new retail release.

Hard to pass for that price.

It will probably be 30€ instead of 25€ in Europe.

At least they aren't pricing it like it was a retail game...

Edit: Oh, it's actually 25€....surprised.

GSR

Official PR:

Capcom will be heading up to Seattle for PAX Prime 2013 this weekend with an incredible line-up of activities at booth #3217.

BOOTH ACTIVITIES:
Play the latest releases and upcoming games including: DuckTales: Remastered, Lost Planet 3 and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies. A themed Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate lounge will be dedicated to all things Monster Hunter – demo stations, a seating area with charging stations for hunters to join up and quest, special tournaments and photo opps with a life-size model of a Great Sword. Fans can also get their photo alongside Phoenix Wright in a recreation of the courtroom or pose as Strider with a replica of his infamous Cypher weapon.

Marking its return to PAX Prime will be the Capcom Store where show-goers can stock up on their favorite Capcom merchandise including: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS/3DSXL cases and blind box figures, Umbrella Corp. watches and umbrellas, Street Fighter x Sanrio plushies, Mega Man 25th Anniversary statues and inflatable busters, copies of recent game releases, the famous grab bags and much more.

NEW ASSETS AND INFORMATION:
Capcom is pleased to confirm that when Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies launches as a digital download for Nintendo 3DS on the Nintendo eShop this fall it will be priced at $29.99! The title sees the return of Phoenix Wright and his team at The Wright Anything Agency as they work on solving mysterious crimes. Joining Phoenix is Apollo Justice and new screens that take a closer look at his Perceive Ability are now available. To download the new assets for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies, please visit http://press.capcom.com.

Stay tuned to Capcom-Unity for PAX Prime 2013 updates at: http://www.capcom-unity.com

Thanks,
Capcom PR Team

If it's $30 Ausland Funbux too I'll deal with digital only (I still won't be happy about it, but it'll be in my price range for such things).

It won't be, though. It'll be $40-$50.

Man, they really picked a bad time to announce the price for this stuff, didn't they...

Good thing they held off on release date or the game would be dooooooomed

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I'm more willing to pay 50€ for a retail copy than 25€ for a downloadable one, Capcom.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Ok. €24.99 for PAL and I'm on board now.
Good and wise choice (would have preferred to be allowed to choose between this and a normal 39€ retail, but still...)

Top Bottom