• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumored Pokemon X/Y Leaks. Possible Spoiler Warning!

Need a version exclusive Pokémon? Why not Clauncher?
tumblr_mo9euxv1V01qkdez7o1_500.png
I can't understand this but Clauncher almost makes me want to get X instead of Y.

Just putting out this warning, if you come across this image, don't be fooled. The text is from a 4chan thread where the leaker did not provide any photographic evidence, and we also know the Day/Night cycle works off the regular 3DS clock.

The images as far as we can tell are legit though.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Happy birthday to you, Chet, and google

Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)

Apparently they can't talk about the Starter Evolutions until the game is released, even though the review embargo ends the 4th...

Ah man, I really wanted to know what was their secondary typing.

Can't comment on that, sorry.

Are you allow to comment;

if any of the old Pokémon get new evolution (that aren't mega evolutions)

How to evolve Eevee into Sylveon.

And when we get the Kanto starters.

-GJ-

Are you allow to comment;

if any of the old Pokémon get new evolution (that aren't mega evolutions)

How to evolve Eevee into Sylveon.

And when we get the Kanto starters.

Nothing. About that last one, wasn't that in the most recent Direct?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Yall, please stop asking him for informations. I don't want to see him losing his job or privilege with Nintendo so give him a break and be patience until legit leak happens or game release.

It probably won't be empty for long after you actually start catching things.

Ah but will it show all Pokemon in your PC boxes or just the ones in your party? If it's just the Pokes in your party, that's still only six Pokemon with lots of empty space to spare.

EDIT: I just noticed those scroll arrows at the top... holy shit. It probably shows all the pokemon I have doesn't it. :O

JoeM86

Ah but will it show all Pokemon in your PC boxes or just the ones in your party? If it's just the Pokes in your party, that's still only six Pokemon with lots of empty space to spare.

EDIT: I just noticed those scroll arrows at the top... holy shit. It probably shows all the pokemon I have doesn't it. :O

Scroll arrows switch between Pokémon Amie, Super Training and the PSS for the bottom screen :)

fraktur

these infos are from the guy who leaked the pokecenter screens apparently
take them with a grain of salt
edit: the infos seem to be fake, so i took down the picture.

Velcro Fly

Had me at Golbez
assuming this isn't fake of course

Chespin/Squirtle/Torchic nicknamed Bosh/Wade/LeBron

I am the worst kind of person

vall03

I'm really really hopeful that the Egg Basket thing is true. Would make breeding faster and lessen the time going back and forth, talking with the breeder and then the PC.

Velcro Fly

Yeah I figured the Golbez stuff was fake lol

Still going to be so hard to pass on Froakie.

Fire starter is the worst looking thing ever.

Top Bottom