• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Sandfox
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:43 AM)
Sandfox's Avatar
Well that thing looks cool.
Hedge
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:43 AM)
Hedge's Avatar
That looks absolutely fake.. and dreadful.
Reila
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:43 AM)
Reila's Avatar
Greninja looks fucking great omg

Wait, is it fake?
ArchangelWest
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:44 AM)
ArchangelWest's Avatar
Just going to throw this out there, but apparently Wobbuffet is going to be back with Team Rocket on the anime series for some reason. Perhaps the Mega evolution rumor for it is true. Though I'm not sure why or how they'd do that. Wobbuffet is already ridiculous enough as it is...
ArchangelWest
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:45 AM)
ArchangelWest's Avatar

Originally Posted by Santiako

Final froakie evo as well

What's up with the Mewtwo tail scarf? It looks great, but that pretty much ruins it.
Santiako
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:46 AM)
Santiako's Avatar

Originally Posted by ArchangelWest

What's up with the Mewtwo tail scarf? It looks great, but that pretty much ruins it.

I assume that's the tongue.
Delio
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:46 AM)
Delio's Avatar
Want that fighting/flying hawk. Shame it may be fake.
GasProblem
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:47 AM)
GasProblem's Avatar
I don't even get what I'm looking at with Greninja. Is that scarf his tongue or something? I also can't distinguish his head.
Sandfox
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:48 AM)
Sandfox's Avatar
According to the guy leaking there isn't too much of a post game but that doesn't matter much to me.
Reila
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:48 AM)
Reila's Avatar
Are they fakes? :(
silkysmooth
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:48 AM)
silkysmooth's Avatar
Greninja looks weird as hell.

Not sure what to think.
Zalman
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:49 AM)
Zalman's Avatar
Of course they are fake. Just look at them.
Delio
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:50 AM)
Delio's Avatar
Wow i just noticed if Greninja is real his tounge becomes a scarf? What happened to the clouds from his first and second forms?
Tookay
Banned
(09-29-2013, 09:52 AM)

Originally Posted by GasProblem

I don't even get what I'm looking at with Greninja. Is that scarf his tongue or something? I also can't distinguish his head.

Yeah I have no clue what's going on.

So it's probably real.
Sandfox
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:53 AM)
Sandfox's Avatar

Originally Posted by GasProblem

I don't even get what I'm looking at with Greninja. Is that scarf his tongue or something? I also can't distinguish his head.

Originally Posted by Tookay

Yeah I have no clue what's going on.

So it's probably real.

Its supposed to be a ninja and the tongue is its scarf.
Delio
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:55 AM)
Delio's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sandfox

Its supposed to be a ninja and the tongue is its scarf.

It's a Samurott level change all over again.
Santiako
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:56 AM)
Santiako's Avatar
I hope they are fake because of the terrible names (GreNinja, HawkLucha, really?) and the rest of the info he posted was worrying (almost no post-game, only ~70 new pokemon).
Reila
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:58 AM)
Reila's Avatar

Originally Posted by Santiako

I hope they are fake because of the terrible names (GreNinja, HawkLucha, really?).

You mean like Fletchling, Talonflame, Scatterbug and Gogoat?

Only 70 new Pokémon makes it sound really fake, though I would approve of just a few new Pokémon instead of 120+.

Originally Posted by Sandfox

70 pokemon wouldn't be including mega pokemon if its true.

Yeah, obviously. 70 Pokémon counting megas would be a ridiculous low amount of new species
Last edited by Reila; 09-29-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Sandfox
Member
(09-29-2013, 09:59 AM)
Sandfox's Avatar

Originally Posted by Delio

It's a Samurott level change all over again.

Not really when you compare the second form to this new one.

Originally Posted by Reila

You mean like Fletchling, Talonflame, Scatterbug and Gogoat?

Only 70 new Pokémon makes it sound really fake, though I would approve of just a few new Pokémon instead of 120+.

70 pokemon wouldn't be including mega pokemon if its true.
GasProblem
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:01 AM)
GasProblem's Avatar
Almost no postgame, only 70 new pokemon, shitty Froakie final evo?

I hope this is fake :(
Akibastman
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:03 AM)
Akibastman's Avatar
Greninja looks terrible, I hope it's fake because the tongue scarf is a terrible idea. But that lucha libre hawk is cool though.
Delio
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:03 AM)
Delio's Avatar

Originally Posted by Santiako

I hope they are fake because of the terrible names (GreNinja, HawkLucha, really?) and the rest of the info he posted was worrying (almost no post-game, only ~70 new pokemon).

Yeah only 70 new pokemon would be kinda worrying but if they are tossing in a boatload of older pokemon I guess that will make up for it. The names wouldnt surprise me tbh.
ArchedThunder
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:04 AM)
ArchedThunder's Avatar
Can I get a full list of what was said in this new "leak"?
Reila
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:04 AM)
Reila's Avatar
The fact Greninja doesn't have foam on its design is suspicious. It is probably fake, sadly.
Delio
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:07 AM)
Delio's Avatar

Originally Posted by Reila

The fact Greninja doesn't have foam on its design is suspicious. It is probably fake, sadly.

It licks all it's foam off itself with it's huge ass scarf tounge.;)
Zaventem
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:07 AM)
Zaventem's Avatar
'the Chansey evolution line"
holy fucking shit chansey got even better.
Reila
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:09 AM)
Reila's Avatar

Originally Posted by Delio

It licks all it's foam off itself with it's huge ass scarf tounge.;)

That is a bit disgusting.

Also the name Grenjina could makes sense. Frogadier (Frog + Grenadier), Greninja (Grenadier + Ninja)?

Originally Posted by Zaventem

'the Chansey evolution line"
holy fucking shit chansey got even better.

where are you reading things?
Sigismundo
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:11 AM)
Sigismundo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Reila

Greninja (Grenadier + Ninja)?

Grenouille.
Tookay
Banned
(09-29-2013, 10:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Reila

Also the name Grenjina could makes sense. Frogadier (Frog + Grenadier), Greninja (Grenadier + Ninja)?

Would they really repeat the same root twice though?
Hedge
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:12 AM)
Hedge's Avatar
I somehow hope it's real. Makes it easier to choose a starter when Froakie is already eliminated.
Firemind
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:12 AM)
Firemind's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zalman

Of course they are fake. Just look at them.

I seem to remember something similar was said with the Gen 5 starters' final evolutions.

That Froakie final evo looks like a garbled mess though.
Reila
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:13 AM)
Reila's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tookay

Would they really repeat the same root twice though?

They repeated the suffix in all stages of the Oshawott line (Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott), so maybe?

Originally Posted by Sigismundo

Grenouille.

Or maybe the Gre in Greninja comes from Grenouille as mentioned by Sigismundo.
Sponge
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:14 AM)
Sponge's Avatar
Oh my god

That Froakie evo is amazing. Will train.
foxuzamaki
Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
(09-29-2013, 10:15 AM)
foxuzamaki's Avatar

Originally Posted by Santiako

Final froakie evo as well

that looks fake as hell
Sigismundo
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:16 AM)
Sigismundo's Avatar
So, uh, why would froggie get Extrasensory, anyway?
Glass Rebel
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:17 AM)
Glass Rebel's Avatar
I hope that isn't Froakie's final evolution. Would be a huge step down from Frogadier, wtf.
Sponge
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:18 AM)
Sponge's Avatar

Originally Posted by Glass Rebel

I hope that isn't Froakie's final evolution. Would be a huge step down from Frogadier, wtf.

I must be the only one who didn't like Frogadier. Then again, I never like middle evos. Froakie and it's final evo are right up there with Treecko and Sceptile as my favorites.
Forkball
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:19 AM)
Forkball's Avatar
You guys are the dumbest dumb dumbs that ever dumbed if you think that's real.

Hard to believe we're only two weeks away from launch though. GIVE IT TO ME.
oginath
Junior Member
(09-29-2013, 10:21 AM)
oginath's Avatar
No fighting moves for the part fighting frog?
It looks terrible. I hope it's fake.
Forkball
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:21 AM)
Forkball's Avatar
Here's something actually worth our time.

ArchedThunder
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:22 AM)
ArchedThunder's Avatar

Originally Posted by ArchedThunder

Can I get a full list of what was said in this new "leak"?

Nobody? Okay...
Reila
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:23 AM)
Reila's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sponge

I must be the only one who didn't like Frogadier. Then again, I never like middle evos. Froakie and it's final evo are right up there with Treecko and Sceptile as my favorites.

I didn't like Frogadier either, its face look stupid as hell. Though I like some starters middle evos, like Charmeleon and Monferno.
Glass Rebel
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:24 AM)
Glass Rebel's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sponge

I must be the only one who didn't like Frogadier. Then again, I never like middle evos. Froakie and it's final evo are right up there with Treecko and Sceptile as my favorites.

I wish I could un-do this post.

Originally Posted by Reila

I didn't like Frogadier either, its face look stupid as hell. Though I like some starters middle evos, like Charmeleon and Monferno.

Delio
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:26 AM)
Delio's Avatar

Originally Posted by Forkball

You guys are the dumbest dumb dumbs that ever dumbed if you think that's real.

Hard to believe we're only two weeks away from launch though. GIVE IT TO ME.

TBH I only want that Luchador Hawk to be real lol
Qurupeke
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:26 AM)
Qurupeke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Forkball

Here's something actually worth our time.

Hahaha, the Fennekin's face got me. Can someone avatarize it?

Also, the Frogadier evo looks weird. The same goes for this hawk...
Monado Blade
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:27 AM)
Monado Blade's Avatar
sheesh did he use a master ball on his sixth pokemon
Sponge
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:29 AM)
Sponge's Avatar

Originally Posted by Glass Rebel

I wish I could un-do this post.



Sceptile is king.

We're two weeks away. Anyone doubting these needs to realize we never go without stuff leaking before the game comes out. If these are fake, then they are truly the best fakes yet.
Reila
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:31 AM)
Reila's Avatar
Fake or not, the amount of denial I am reading on 4chan is hilarious. You guys should read the Greninja thread there.
Sponge
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:35 AM)
Sponge's Avatar

Originally Posted by Reila

Fake or not, the amount of denial I am reading on 4chan is hilarious. You guys should read the Greninja thread there.

It's Wottergate all over again. Weak excuses are everywhere in that thread.
Delio
Member
(09-29-2013, 10:35 AM)
Delio's Avatar

Originally Posted by Reila

Fake or not, the amount of denial I am reading on 4chan is hilarious. You guys should read the Greninja thread there.

I am reading it. It reminds me of when the B/W starter evolves leaked and no one trusted them. Not that im ready to just trust these but yeah.

Thread Tools