• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

According to this image, it's in the Mountain Pokedex.
Yep, Mountain dex confirmed. Guess it was just coincidental that it plugged tidily into an available slot in the Coastal dex. May actually evolve twice then.

I would surmise that Aerodactyl is in the Mountain Dex as well.

Wonder if this is post-game territory or not.

DMG-01

pgkXKwYl.jpg

Woah. First Mega that I straight up really like. Mega Ampharos is majestic, don't get me wrong, but Mega Gengar actually looks like an evolution.

So I'm assume its already been asked, but have TMs reverted back to one use or are they infinite like in Gen. 5?

∞, IIRC.

Yep, Mountain dex confirmed. Guess it was just coincidental that it plugged tidily into an available slot in the Coastal dex. May actually evolve twice then.

I would surmise that Aerodactyl is in the Mountain Dex as well.

Wonder if this is post-game territory or not.

I think Aerodactyl might be Coastal like the other fossils as that's when you can get it

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
How did he get a Gengar?

Catch them wild now? Did he find someone to trade with locally?

UberTag

I think Aerodactyl might be Coastal like the other fossils as that's when you can get it
That's actually a logical conclusion. Either the open 63 or 68 slots in the Coastal Dex would fit the bill for Aerodactyl.

That does make it suspicious...who would he trade with?
Hypothetically, he could have bought both versions of the leaked game if it was on sale somewhere and traded with himself.
Or there's an in-game trainer with one.

Lucario

Has anyone noticed that megalucario's chest fur is shaped like an 'x'?

It's likely he's got a Y-version mega evolution too.

Dr. Buni

Black / White were by far the easiest games I have played in the series, when it comes to Gyms/E4 at least.

Agreed, but Platinum wasn't easy at all, so they aren't really getting easier. It is also worth to note that B2W2 had a "hard" difficulty available to choose.

pgkXKwYl.jpg

Mega Gengar (might be fake though)

This is probably my third favorite Mega Evolution so far behind Mawile and Charizard X. It pretty much confirms that the trademark list was real.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2041716/pokemon_x_y_trademarks_leak_all_mega_evolutions.html

"Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow"

Espada

Has anyone noticed that megalucario's chest fur is shaped like an 'x'?

It's likely he's got a Y-version mega evolution too.

We've already seen Lucairo's stone. It's just "Lucarionite" not "Lucarionite X/Y". There's no other mega form for him.

backlot

This is probably my third favorite Mega Evolution so far behind Mawile and Charizard X. It pretty much confirms that the trademark list was real.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2041716/pokemon_x_y_trademarks_leak_all_mega_evolutions.html

"Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow"
Not looking forward to Mega Lati@s. At least we have Fairies now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom