• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your favourite drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For non-alcoholic, I really don't know. Many drinks are favorites and I just cycle through them.

For alcoholic though, it's a simple rum+coke

I kinda have weird tastes in alcohol. I pretty much like vodka in anything. Vodka and orange juice...vodka and cranberry juice...vodka in apple juice. I like Cosmos too. I don't like beer at all.

My favorite at the moment is peanut butter vodka in chocolate milk. It's good.

For pop, I like anything made with real sugar. Wild Cherry Pepsi and Dr Pepper with real sugar are my favorites.

orborborb

mai tai w/ appleton 12 year and clement 6 year

punch with smith & cross rum, cardenal mendoza brandy, nutmeg, and lemon peel oil extracted with demerara sugar

gin and tonic w/ junipero gin and fever tree tonic

margarita w/ herradura reposado and cointreau

old fashioned w/ noah's mill bourbon

red breast 12 irish whiskey

chartreuse

maredsous tripel ale

sapporo

smithwick's

martinelli's apple juice w/ pellegrino

mexican coke

mexican squirt

crush cherry

dr. brown's black cherry

mtn dew baja blast

cheap champagne

SURGEdude

a-glass-of-water-blue-background-257x300.jpg

That's a pretty unhealthy amount of vodka.

jobrro

Alcohol drink at home would be Sangria, buy the Yellowtail bottle and just add ice. If I am out a Long Island is pretty great but can't be bothered making it at home and can only have a couple before heading into sick territory, just keep the buzz with an occasional beer.

Non alcohol, I drink far too much Pepsi Max.

manhattan.

i made one with talisker storm the other night (i guess technically a rob roy) because i was out of rye and good bourbon. that had quite the kick.

Demy

Room temperature water. It's like the Ned Flanders of all beverages and I love it most.

Alcohol-wise, it's all about:
delerium-tremens.png

megalowho

Alcohol: Whiskey (Speyside, Islay, Irish, Bourbon)

Mixed drink: Old Fashioned, Dirty Martini

Everyday: Water, Green/Black Tea

Soda: Ginger Ale, Root Beer

Other: Spicy V8, Apple Cider, Hot Chocolate, Strawberry Milkshake

Wvrs

Whiskey Old Fashioned. I used to love a good Espresso Martini, but a drunken night in where all we had on hand was Vodka and Kahlua killed that for me -- must have had about 8 espresso shots in two hours.

Mixology is good fun, got into it working as a cocktail bartender whilst studying and kept it up afterwards. Everyone should have a boston tin in their kitchen.

enoki

WHOLE MILK

Breakfast-style black teas... the stronger, the better.

Dr Pepper, Cherry Coke, or Ginger Ale.

Rum or Disaronno.

I also really love a good hot chocolate.

AaronB

Alcoholic: Mudslide (White Russian is pretty close; I'm also a fan of margaritas)
Non-alcoholic: Dr. Pepper (it's not available here, so I miss it even more)

I really don't like beer, even after spending 4 years in the military. I've also cut way back on soft drinks for health reasons, but next time I visit somewhere with Dr. Pepper I'm going to relapse.

Moertel

Non-alcoholic: Mountain Dew (the imported US stuff)
Alcoholic: really can't decide - depends on the occasion. It's a mix between old fashioned, whiskey sour, SoCo + Ginger Ale, Lynchburg Lemonade, Magners, Somersby, Lagavulin...

Apple juice + fireball

Fireball with hard cider is even better (admittedly more boozy as well)

I prefer St. Bernardus or Dogfish Head for beer, and for anything else I either drink Mojitos, Moonshine, or variants of Cognac on the rocks.

I had a flavored coffee from a gas station today and it was pretty good, then I bought a 1-liter bottle of Pepsi from the local market. I think I like Coca Cola better, but I prefer Mtn Dew the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom