• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daingurse

there has to be some crews out there though. crocodile is notable one. moria might have rebuilt his crew as well. there is also the people who escaped level 6 at impel down. they might be keeping a low profile and will pop out as soon as war breaks out.

I imagine we're going to see Moria with a new crew, as things heat up with Kaido. Really want to see Moria and the Straw Hats working together to take him down. Would be an interesting dynamic.

Yo.
wondering what is with Kidd he didn't seem like someone who would now work under Kaido.

Also hyped about Zunisha, wonder what his crime was and who gave him the penalty, I mean we know he is super old
Who's to say he is working under Kaido? But for theorizing it would be hard to say no to the strongest beast in the world. He could've also told Kaido his plan to take out Shanks.

jercruz

Awww... There are debris left after the trunk swipe. So Jack is probably hanging there and will climb up the Elephant and be met by the Minks.

Looks like Luffy isn't fighting since he just asked for his takeaway and getting ready to leave.

Spinx

giphy.gif

Jack got taken out like a bitch. Probably would have been less embarrassing to have been taken out by Fuji, Sengoku and Tsuru. Well, knowing Oda, he'll probably show up again in Wano injured but still pigheaded enough to fight.

Nightbird

I can't believe it.
This was the guy with the highest known bounty yet. And he was one shotted like some no name pirate or a Kuma-bot.

Simply incredible

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Someone on ArlongPark noticed this.
w1Nxn.jpg

That's Kid. I wouldn't notice that shit in a million years.

What am I even looking at there?

One Piece 821

GET HYPE!

Eat shit Jack, only fool that would attack a gigantic elephant and not think it could potentially attack.

Also damn Kaido made Apoo humble it seems.

Spinx

Sorry Joy Boy.
KuGsj.gif

BSVqRHr.png

It could be seven billion other pirates in this world, but this is Oda we're talking about here.

Interesting chapter, kinda anti-climatic with all the hype around the new arc, but still interesting.

Confirmation that it was Zou all along! Called that shit, and Greg's theory is looking more likely. Luffy asking for food was hilarious, not having Sanji around will take its toll.

Also, why were Carrot and Pedro on the cover page? Are they coming along?
I can't believe it.
This was the guy with the highest known bounty yet. And he was one shotted like some no name pirate or a Kuma-bot.

Simply incredible
Yeah, this pissed me off. I doubt he's dead, but that was a little too much after all that buildup. I was expecting him to attack Zou himself.
Someone on ArlongPark noticed this.
w1Nxn.jpg

That's Kid. I wouldn't notice that shit in a million years.
I don't see it!

Anteater

Possible, don't think Oda would draw a pile of junk behind bars for no reason, and he could easily just shaded that black too

Syntsui

So, it's safe to assume Jack is straight up dead? There is no way he can be saved in that situation, being an user, being in the open sea with violent waves, completely separated from any kind of ally etc.

I kinda of expected Zunisha destroying the ships, it was a really stupid idea from Jack. Anyway, good to know the story will move forward for good now. I'm excited.

The colour page was great, kind of weird that only momonuske could give him a command but luffy couldnt even though they could both hear its voice.

Sorry Joy Boy.
KuGsj.gif

BSVqRHr.png

It could be seven billion other pirates in this world, but this is Oda we're talking about here.

I Dont see shit

IHaveIce

Banned
oda has to put soem condition behin it,because as things are now,they can just bring zunisha to wano and make everyone surrender on the spot
Momo probably won't wake up before they leave and all others can't talk with it. Zunisha only deals on command, and it seems to still follow suit of the punishment.

AlsoI don't see how this made Jack look weak.. only overzealous. I mean Zunisha is a freaking monster.

Nibel

oda has to put soem condition behin it,because as things are now,they can just bring zunisha to wano and make everyone surrender on the spot

Well, it's "controlled" by a little brat, and looking at Evangelion and how that worked.. yeah, I think that's a good condition, lol

And how do people think should Jack survive this? That elephant destroyed their entire fleet and there is no island in sight + afaik all of them are devil fruit users

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Damn, this chapter was all about awesome art. The Zunisha scenes, the color spread, hell of a lot of hype.

Imagine if they show Kaido's strength by having him take down Zunisha. Fuck.

Looks like Apoo submitted to Kaido's will where Kidd didn't and is now in prison (if that really is Kidd in the cell). Hopefully next week is a flashback showing what happened when the Kidd-Hawkins-Apoo alliance met Kaido.

Chariot

Momo probably won't wake up before they leave and all others can't talk with it. Zunisha only deals on command, and it seems to still follow suit of the punishment.

AlsoI don't see how this made Jack look weak.. only overzealous. I mean Zunisha is a freaking monster.
It also looks like it could die soon, between it's age and the damage it took while not acting. It's size also makes it an easy target. It may hold hold out a bit, but you don't want to waste the old age elephant.

GhostBed

Zunisha said "just this once" when asking Momo to command him, so I don't think it'll just be as simple as Momo having total control and being able to yell out an order whenever he wants.

I also don't think the Mink's would want to endanger their home like that. Jack caused some nasty damage with just a few cannons, imagine what Kaido's entire army could do to him.

It looks like the drought got.. drenched.

I actually laughed a bit like Brook when reading that page.

Sorry Joy Boy.
KuGsj.gif

BSVqRHr.png

The thing that could be Kid just looks like a mess of pixels to me. Maybe it would be clearer in the source than in a scan.

But the silhouette on the left could easily be the hooded coat that Bonney is shown wearing post time skip.

marmoka

Banned
I can't see anything on that picture of the bars.

Looks like the Sea Kings that stopped Noah from falling over Fishman Island guessed Luffy could hear them. Shirahoshi could hear and communicate with them, and she's the ancestral weapon called Poseidon.

Momo can communicate with Zou. Could it be that Momo is one of the other two ancestral weapons? Pluton or Urectum? And Luffy be the third weapon?

Poseidon = Shirahoshi + Sea Kings
P/U = Momonosuke + Zou
P/U = Luffy + ???, ??? = One Piece treasure + middle name "D"?

Even further:
Ultimate weapon = Poseidon + Pluton + Urectum + One Piece owner?

Weird theory, I know.

Kornflayx

this makes it clearer.

So what is the most likely implication here? Either Apoo was working for Kaidou all along and helped him get to Kidd and possibly Hawkins? Or Kid was the only one stupid enough to attack Kaidou head on and the others said "Hey, let's make a deal here"?

I like the second option the best

We don't know if Zunisha is considered one of the ancient weapons and we don't even know when the ancient weapons were created. I guess that they were old when the void century happened. Why call them ancient or ancestral weapons if you only just created them brand new.

Apparently the elephant is 1000 years old which is from before the void century but this is long after the oldest events on the world like the planting of the trees or founding of the kingdoms. Possibly an ancient weapon is the thing that is controlling Zou. Like there is an ancient mind control device. This could be like the headband in the journey west that was given to the monk to control sun wukong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom