• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

TraBuch

Banned
There are so many FMV games I want them to play, but I think they think its kinda cheap content?
Which is pretty ridiculous. Cheap content is randomly picking some low budget piece of shit Steam release ten minutes before you start streaming.

Hasney

Janina completely took over the stream and I don't like it...

8c3.jpg

My top 5 movies change like every year and not even because new ones come out or anything I'm just that fickle

Also "Everyone says Crystal Skull is the best one" lol

ArjanN

The internet has run making top lists of anything into the ground pretty hard, and it's all apples and oranges anyway if you're not making genre distinctions.

Janina is a Temple of Doom defender. She's A-Okay in my book.

Temple of Doom is the dumbest of the Indy movies (not counting Crystal Skull obviously), and with modern eyes it has quite a bit of problematic cultural stuff..

TraBuch

Banned
We're talking top five movies again? I will post my top ten again!

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
In Bruges
The Hudsucker Proxy
Dark City
Before Sunset
Gattaca
The Thing
The Fifth Element
Lost in Translation
Pride and Prejudice (2005)

We're talking top five movies again? I will post my top ten again!

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
In Bruges
The Hudsucker Proxy
Dark City
Before Sunset
Gattaca
The Thing
The Fifth Element
Lost in Translation
Pride and Prejudice (2005)

Saw KKBB for the first time this year and really liked it, but the weird thing is I didn't feel the same about The Nice Guys

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I just can't get into survival games for the same reason I can't get into hoard modes: the gameplay dynamic of "stay alive...until you don't" does literally nothing for me. I have to be working towards something, even if that's just the resources for my current Minecraft structure

Teddified

Based on the movies I've seen the most...

The Muppet Movie
The Great Muppet Caper
Muppet Treasure Island
Muppets From Space
The Muppets

I used to watch the 13th warrior to fall asleep to also.

Aww yeah, Abby teased an upcoming holiday themed thing.
the shithole that is New York City in the 80s and early 90s is my aesthetic

being "Good Scarface" is practically a bonus

It's precisely why I adore NY in old movies. The grain + cheap film just adds a lot to the grungy, raw and dirty look of NY in a sense that the city itself is a character in the film more or less and it usually works alongside the film's story or themes. NY in films nowadays just looks too clean and that's a shame.

It's precisely why I adore NY in old movies. The grain + cheap film just adds a lot to the grungy, raw and dirty look of NY in a sense that the city itself is a character in the film more or less and it usually works alongside the film's story or themes. NY in films nowadays just look too clean and that's a shame.

yuuuup

just not enough grates with loads of steam coming out of them these days

Top Bottom