• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3ds Photo Contest has begun in Japan

watershed

Banned
Nintendo's Japanese 3d photo contest has begun and you can view the submissions in 3d on your 3ds web browser at this site:http://3dphoto-contest.nintendonetwork.net/contest/ja/

You just click on the camera icon with "3D" next to it to see tons of photos. The categories are Food, Nature, People, Animals, Vehicles, and Small Objects.

Here are some examples:
phoca_thumb_l_extra_1153-2097730700.jpg
phoca_thumb_l_extra_1262-283438067.jpg

This one is crazy in 3d.

This site has a better explanation:http://www.tikisaurus.com/blog/ds/3d...ing-today.html

Nintendo Japan has announced the start of a photo contest for 3DS users today. This is the first of three contests that the company will do from now until April.

Submissions can be sent in beginning today, January 18th and until February 14th. The results will be announced on Friday, February 24th. What kind of rewards await the winners? The top 10 winners of each round (30 total) will get a 3DS game of their choice along with a special limited paper sleeve case for the game.

The 10 total winners from the first round will be selected from the entire field of categories, not 10 winners per category. No word on how many games the case will hold. Games are limited to Nintendo releases.Runner ups (130 per round for a total of 390 winners) will get a Mario 3DS holder/figure. The character has his arms stretched out and can rest the system neatly in place. For this prize, 20 winners will be selected per category, meaning 120 winners here. Wait. What about the remaining 10? These will be given out to the 10 most “uniquely” titled submissions.

Those who submit a photo but are not selected for either prizes will be entered in a drawing to win one of 1000 original Wii/DSi/eShop points card. The value is set at 1000 yen/points and there looks to be various designs available. There are only 1000 of these total to be given out over the three contests though.Winners will be selected by Japanese entertainers Hayashiya Pa and Perko. The site doesn’t list how many entries you are able to submit, so fire that shutter away.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
This is pretty cool.
I checked out some of these submissions, the one with the cat is nice. I need a dog one though

edit: I found a dog, I am satisfied lol

Forkball

Pretty awesome. I like the one with all the pink flowers and the guy standing on the glass floor above Tokyo Tower. I bookmarked the page, definitely something to show to people who have never played with a 3DS before.

Top Bottom