• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Master Milk
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:48 AM)
Master Milk's Avatar
someone shoot me a chat invite
Busaiku
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:49 AM)
Busaiku's Avatar

Originally Posted by Master Milk

someone shoot me a chat invite

What's your PSN?
"God's Beard!"
(08-10-2012, 05:50 AM)
"God's Beard!"'s Avatar
Fucking A rank Naoto holy goddamn.

Originally Posted by QisTopTier

You have a mic?

Yeah.
perorist
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:51 AM)
Hmm idk about this high latency

:(
Noi
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:51 AM)
Noi's Avatar
yikes, this slideshow
kiryogi
Banned
(08-10-2012, 05:52 AM)
kiryogi's Avatar

Originally Posted by giancarlo123x

Made a Gaf chat for PS3. Whoever wants in just let me know.

inv plz

<-- kiryogi
we.are.the.armada
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:52 AM)
we.are.the.armada's Avatar
I'll add you guys to the community list soon - be sure to note if you are on 360 or PS3 so it's easier to find, thanks! Also great matches in The Steakhouse, I had my notifications off on PS3 so I didn't see invites, but thanks for the invites anyway :)
SerRodrik
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:53 AM)
SerRodrik's Avatar

Originally Posted by cj_iwakura

And, Yu story:

Elizabeth. Amazing.

Oh god, yes. I lost my shit when I got to that part.
lolez2matt
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:54 AM)
lolez2matt's Avatar
I have lag???

uggggg....

Why??????
perorist
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:54 AM)
Does anyone feel like 8 person lobbies are too big?

Seems like half of that would work out really well
we.are.the.armada
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:55 AM)
we.are.the.armada's Avatar

Originally Posted by SerRodrik

Oh god, yes. I lost my shit when I got to that part.

Yes! Lizzy is so damn charming :)

btw man, you play Yosuke's story yet? Chie and Yu are amazing in that!
Volcynika
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:55 AM)
Volcynika's Avatar
I want a chat invite! PSN: Volcynika

I am terrible though :(
PartTimeWarrior
Banned
(08-10-2012, 05:56 AM)
Yeah I have no idea why the room is so wonky. Good game, everyone!
Noi
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:56 AM)
Noi's Avatar
welp.

I think I'm gonna call it a night with that, lol. Need to do stuff in the morning before tomorrow's tournament~ Someone send me one of those newfangled chat invites. PSN: Noisama.

Originally Posted by we.are.the.armada

I'll add you guys to the community list soon - be sure to note if you are on 360 or PS3 so it's easier to find, thanks! Also great matches in The Steakhouse, I had my notifications off on PS3 so I didn't see invites, but thanks for the invites anyway :)

PersonaGAF

Stick the sheet there while you're at it!
VanillaCakeIsBurning
Member
(08-10-2012, 05:57 AM)
VanillaCakeIsBurning's Avatar
Wow.

Does anyone here play Kanji? I've lost to every single one I've played against.

Just played against one who knocked me down then did the command grab over and over again.

Couldn't jump away. DP only worked once then he caught on. Whenever I jumped he just did the auto combo and repeated the grabbing process.

EDIT: Just beat one. Only thing that seems to win against it is the DP. My game plan for Kanji's = don't get knocked down ever.
Tomat
Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
(08-10-2012, 05:58 AM)
Tomat's Avatar

Originally Posted by Noi

welp.

I think I'm gonna call it a night with that, lol. Need to do stuff in the morning before tomorrow's tournament~



PersonaGAF

Stick the sheet there while you're at it!

God damn there are an assload of PSN users. I'm jelly.

Wish the 360 had text chatrooms as well.
jbug617
Banned
(08-10-2012, 05:59 AM)
How do you stop Chie. She just doesn't stop attacking with the lows and overheads.
TWILT
Banned
(08-10-2012, 06:02 AM)
Send me a chat invite too please. PSN is TWILTHERO.
SerRodrik
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:02 AM)
SerRodrik's Avatar

Originally Posted by we.are.the.armada

Yes! Lizzy is so damn charming :)

btw man, you play Yosuke's story yet? Chie and Yu are amazing in that!

Nope, not yet. I still haven't touched Yosuke, Yukiko, Aigis, or Mitsuru. And I still have to get the true endings for Teddie and Kanji.
kiryogi
Banned
(08-10-2012, 06:05 AM)
kiryogi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tomat

God damn there are an assload of PSN users. I'm jelly.

Wish the 360 had text chatrooms as well.

PS3 seems to be where all the folks are :o
Tomat
Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
(08-10-2012, 06:06 AM)
Tomat's Avatar

Originally Posted by kiryogi

PS3 seems to be where all the folks are :o

Makes me wish I had a PS3, no joke.
Kai Dracon
Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
(08-10-2012, 06:09 AM)
Kai Dracon's Avatar
This may be a stupid question but how do you download replays on the 360 side? The replay board filter for newest replays doesn't give me the prompt to download when I press A on someone's player card.
VanillaCakeIsBurning
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:10 AM)
VanillaCakeIsBurning's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kaijima

This may be a stupid question but how do you download replays on the 360 side? The replay board filter for newest replays doesn't give me the prompt to download when I press A on someone's player card.

Might be like Blazblue where only certain matches were available for download.
Shaffield
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:11 AM)
Shaffield's Avatar
COUGH

that IK twilt.
that IK.
VanillaCakeIsBurning
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:13 AM)
VanillaCakeIsBurning's Avatar
I need to test some of the things I've been working on in the lab.

Anyone mind shooting me an invite?

psn:mondos123
Shaffield
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:14 AM)
Shaffield's Avatar

Originally Posted by PoorFate

I need to test some of the things I've been working on in the lab.

Anyone mind shooting me an invite?

psn:mondos123

sent
perorist
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:25 AM)
Can I get a reinvite to the gaf room?

psn makinamimari
Esura
Banned
(08-10-2012, 06:25 AM)
These IKs are dumb as hell. Blocking ain't doing shit. Soon Naoto's target hits me I'm dead, regardless.
brettreyu
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:26 AM)
brettreyu's Avatar
I'm online now on PS3. PSN id is MrBrett206

I'm absolutely terrible, invite me!
Ken
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:28 AM)
Ken's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tomat

Makes me wish I had a PS3, no joke.

I'm on the 360 if you want to try playing.
VanillaCakeIsBurning
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:29 AM)
VanillaCakeIsBurning's Avatar
We shoiuld tryu and get some more people in this lobby.
LeadProtagonist
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:34 AM)
LeadProtagonist's Avatar

Originally Posted by PoorFate

We shoiuld tryu and get some more people in this lobby.

I'm logging on. PSN same as username.
cj_iwakura
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:35 AM)
cj_iwakura's Avatar
Invite me too please(chat&lobby), cj_iwakura .
Shaffield
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:36 AM)
Shaffield's Avatar

Originally Posted by PoorFate

We shoiuld tryu and get some more people in this lobby.

damn son, getting rocked by Labrys a million times in a row has me exhausted :P

i gotta get some sleep, i'll be playin some more tomorrow
Ken
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:37 AM)
Ken's Avatar

Originally Posted by Shaffield

damn son, getting rocked by Labrys a million times in a row has me exhausted :P

i gotta get some sleep, i'll be playin some more tomorrow

PoorFate tell me your secrets so I can be non-scrub Labrys on the 360!
Shaffield
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:37 AM)
Shaffield's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ken

PoorFate tell me your secrets!

those corners man

yukiko's worst nightmare :/
perorist
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:38 AM)
Wow score attack mode is pretty hard
XiaNaphryz
LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
(08-10-2012, 06:43 AM)
XiaNaphryz's Avatar
Anyone on PSN have a room up?
VanillaCakeIsBurning
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:43 AM)
VanillaCakeIsBurning's Avatar

Originally Posted by Shaffield

damn son, getting rocked by Labrys a million times in a row has me exhausted :P

i gotta get some sleep, i'll be playin some more tomorrow

You are pretty good at keeping the fan pressure coming. I think once you get some more experience dealing with close combat pressure you will see a lot more success.

Sorry if that wasn't fun for you. I was thinking of leaving because I figured I wasn't doing much for your enjoyment of the game.

That's something I don't know exactly how to deal with yet.

I'm not saying I'm great at the game or anything, I'd say I'm decent enough. I still get rocked pretty hard by people in ranked sometimes. But if one person is winning a lot then how do you deal with that?

In my experience with fighting games and friends, I usually had to lose intentionally otherwise they would lose interest in playing.

Do people find that insulting? Or is it alright to do it if the other person enjoys the game more?
Famicom
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:43 AM)
Famicom's Avatar

Originally Posted by giancarlo123x

Made a Gaf chat for PS3. Whoever wants in just let me know.

I need in on the chat. Whatever lobbies are going an invite would be nice too. I went from 6-2 in ranked to 7-21 and I'm maaaaad salty right now.

PSN: Jo_Jo_X
QisTopTier
XisBannedTier
(08-10-2012, 06:44 AM)

Originally Posted by Esura

These IKs are dumb as hell. Blocking ain't doing shit. Soon Naoto's target hits me I'm dead, regardless.

Naoto's is unblockable, of course blocking isn't doing anything
Ragingnight
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:45 AM)
Ragingnight's Avatar
so yukiko's dp ignores naoto's IK and Akihiko's IK... and you get full hp if they do it.

=D
Ken
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:48 AM)
Ken's Avatar

Originally Posted by PoorFate

In my experience with fighting games and friends, I usually had to lose intentionally otherwise they would lose interest in playing.

Do people find that insulting? Or is it alright to do it if the other person enjoys the game more?

I find it insulting.

That you aren't sharing your Labrys secrets!
GuardianE
Santa May Claus
(08-10-2012, 06:49 AM)
GuardianE's Avatar

Originally Posted by QisTopTier

Naoto's is unblockable, of course blocking isn't doing anything

Someone did it to me today. I sat next to her after the super flash, tapping crouching A over and over as the targets came up on the screen and my sword going through her. The initial IK missed, but I wasn't sure what to do to punish because she was invincible, so I took a step back to charge and walked right into a crosshair.

I just shrugged. There's no way I could have known that without seeing it before.
Kincaido
Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
(08-10-2012, 06:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Ragingnight

so yukiko's dp ignores naoto's IK and Akihiko's IK... and you get full hp if they do it.

=D

Seriously? Gonna have to try it out next time. Thanks for the info.
Shaffield
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:51 AM)
Shaffield's Avatar

Originally Posted by PoorFate

You are pretty good at keeping the fan pressure coming. I think once you get some more experience dealing with close combat pressure you will see a lot more success.

Sorry if that wasn't fun for you. I was thinking of leaving because I figured I wasn't doing much for your enjoyment of the game.

That's something I don't know exactly how to deal with yet.

I'm not saying I'm great at the game or anything, I'd say I'm decent enough. I still get rocked pretty hard by people in ranked sometimes. But if one person is winning a lot then how do you deal with that?

In my experience with fighting games and friends, I usually had to lose intentionally otherwise they would lose interest in playing.

Do people find that insulting? Or is it alright to do it if the other person enjoys the game more?

Lol, no worries man. alot of these gaf rooms are like that, we're all just testing out these combos on each other.

Its just a grind, totally necessary. I'm sure next time I play a Labrys I'll know what to look for :D
TWILT
Banned
(08-10-2012, 06:51 AM)
GGs Busaiku. Your Teddie's pretty good. I need to get better with Yukiko lol.

Originally Posted by Ragingnight

so yukiko's dp ignores naoto's IK and Akihiko's IK... and you get full hp if they do it.

=D

...Thanks for the info. >_> <_<
Ken
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:51 AM)
Ken's Avatar

Originally Posted by GuardianE

Someone did it to me today. I sat next to her after the super flash, tapping crouching A over and over as the targets came up on the screen and my sword going through her. The initial IK missed, but I wasn't sure what to do to punish because she was invincible, so I took a step back to charge and walked right into a crosshair.

I just shrugged. There's no way I would have known that without seeing it before.

Now you know!

There's also a small window afterwards where Naoto gets out of the IK and is stuck in animation where you're free to do terrible things.
XiaNaphryz
LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
(08-10-2012, 06:53 AM)
XiaNaphryz's Avatar
So no GAF rooms on PSN? Guess I'll head off to story mode for a while then.
VanillaCakeIsBurning
Member
(08-10-2012, 06:53 AM)
VanillaCakeIsBurning's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ken

PoorFate tell me your secrets so I can be non-scrub Labrys on the 360!

This and this and this.

Learn about her axe levels. Basic BnB's for leveing the axe to 5.

Levels 1-5 1) 5AAAA
2) 5A>5B>A+B(sweep)>214A
Levels 4-5 1)5AA>5A>5B>sj5B>j5C>214B
2)5A>5B>236A-AB(Spskill)>5AA>5AAAA

Any of these can be ended with Moujuu C or D. Moujuu D is the ender you use for Red Axe combo's because it uses up your axe level to increase the damage. Moujuu C doesn't and only does 3 hits.

Level 5 combo's in the combo thread. You basically want to build to level 5(red) so you can do your best combo's for over 5k damage per combo.

Thread Tools