• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Infinity War concept art (poster)

I'm hearing we are getting a Meteor Man v Blankman: Dawn of Justice film?!

1sCUsuG.gif

v
MMuArSU.gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Oh man, Beard Cap. We are not worthy. I guess that's his Secret Avengers look.

The composition of the full poster is bugging me. I feel like Stark, Gamora, & Nebula should be facing the other direction (towards Thanos).

Ah well, still awesome. :p

The purple dude with the glove (Captain America?) looks a bit strange, could need a helmet or something to cover up that raisin head of his.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
wait who is that on the bottom left? new guy?

The guy the furthest to the bottom left, in the goggles, is Falcon. He's been in four of these movies so far.
(Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, Civil War, Ant-Man)

Khansolo1

People are saying cap is gonna die, people are saying stark is gonna die.
What if thanos uses the mind stone to make them both fight each other to death?

Davey Cakes

I don't like Thanos' look at all. Then again, I didn't read the comics and have no affinity for him.

Otherwise, I love the poster. Marvel's done well with this and Ragnarok.

Khansolo1

You're acting like we didn't already see that in Civil War.
Yeah but last time it was 2 on 1.
Thanos could be like "how about a rematch. A fight to the death. The billionaire playboy philanthropist versus the American hero. Red, white, and blue vs yellow and red."
Then Tony would be at steves throat and Steve will say "save the young buck" and tony will be like "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME" then Steve points to Spidey, who is about to be killed by thanos.
Then they both will sacrifice themselves.
All this happens in front of Spidey's face. Then because of The immense threat of thanos, spidey somehow gets the uni-power and whoops thanos' ass. Both avengers each make $3 billion each at the box office. Homecoming two makes 1.5 billion at the box office. Sony sells rights to Marvel.

Sulik2

Almost back to the sweet triangle arc reactor from Iron Man 2. That was whedon's greatest sin, going from the triangle back to the circle in Avengers.

longdi

Banned
I thought IW have a big super-hero cast, then i saw this poster and realised only GoTG and Dr Strange haven't cross-swords with the Avengers yet.

Civil War came and went quietly.

Balancing them over 2 films don't seem so difficulty now.

I'm just thinking how good it would've looked like if it was drawn by Drew Struzan.

Seriously, Hollywood, start hiring Drew again. That he is not doing Star Wars anymore, pisses me off a lot more than anything else about post-Lucas Star Wars.

Top Bottom