• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotcheggz

Been a while GAF

gVGOA.jpg

I fell ill and lost a bunch of weight, so been trying to put it back on. Finally looking a little less heroine-chic.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Random thing to say but cool hair bro.

Wish I could grow my hair like that, it's just sadly too fine.

Thanks Xun! In the process of growing it out longer :)

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Hey GAF!

Here's me, looking all pensive:
9dCjz.jpg

And then here I am at a local 5k wearing a Flash shirt for speed, looking like I'm going to beat the photographer into a pulp for some reason (I really wasn't!):

aHco9.jpg

Be gentle!

Okay, so I've been lurking this thread before I was registered but since I'm a member now I guess I have to share! ;)

Hi GAF!

profile.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

Yeah, I too do the stoneface/weirdface..

First time posting pics of myself so go easy on me GAF. Just got a new haircut the other day after having pretty long hair for awhile, thought I'd share the results

BEFORE
UoNEb.jpg

AFTER
sle7E.jpg

Danielsan

Got a haircut last weekend. Nice and short again. As you can see, the hair on one side of my head refuses to stay flat no matter how much product I throw at it.

ibbcSvAvWZEwQ2.jpg

Szu

I went to the NY Auto Show on Saturday. I took a lot of pics of the cars, but I also got some pics of myself.

o8mBs.jpg

zpDUZ.jpg

PkpS7.jpg

vSUaY.jpg

TjZc6.jpg

d9Jgf.jpg

OWNew.jpg

Ui7NU.jpg

Szu

Damn you're jacked Szu. And nice work with no hover-hand. I was looking for it.

My only contributing factor to gaf are my grotesquely massive arms.

I would ask for a hug to make me feel better. However, the brief embrace of emotion may prove fatal when I unknowingly crush the life out of you.

I've lost many friends this way. It's my curse.

soultron

Banned
I love when Szu posts pictures because it's always at some interesting location. Haha. :p

My GF and I went adventuring/hunting for geocaches today. It was fun! Changes the way you look at the world with all its nooks, crannies, and hidey-holes.

Note to self:
clean out wallet. It's massive. Haha.

I love when Szu posts pictures because it's always at some interesting location. Haha. :p

My GF and I went adventuring/hunting for geocaches today. It was fun! Changes the way you look at the world with all its nooks, crannies, and hidey-holes.

Note to self:

indeed. makes you look bloated.

Szu

Note to self:

Thanks, next time, wear it in the front pocket.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches

Note to self:

She's got beautiful hair. <3

Also, note to soultron: eat more sammiches. You don't look half bad with extra junk in your trunk.

justjohn

Took one for personal use and posted it in the gym thread..anyway, just finished off bulking, about to cut fo' summer

6mVgV.jpg

Did you used to post on allhiphop back in the good times? i'm pretty sure i remember you. you went out with one of the chicks that used to post there? sorry if its the wrong guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom