• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

L Thammy

Just what the people have been asking for. LR Bojack and friends

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/919760073634672640

vegetatvfullopqrq2l.gif

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I imagine someone getting stranded, or possibly a prisoner somewhere, with access to a TV, VCR and a single VHS tape - Bojack Unbound.

This person is the only one excited about the new LR.

Fox1304

Phew Masked Saiyan is quite hard at STA 50. I'm surprised having so much difficulty.
Any good team for steamrolling him ? I've tried an Extreme and STR team, with no success.

Phew Masked Saiyan is quite hard at STA 50. I'm surprised having so much difficulty.
Any good team for steamrolling him ? I've tried an Extreme and STR team, with no success.

INT if you can swing it. Try to get an LR Gohan friend or a very beefy Buuhan. The only problem spot then it Towa in phase 2, but one good LR Gohan super will kill him.

Agreed with the poster above, INT team with LR Gohan friend is the way to go. Get Gohan to super the PHY character in the second phase. Otherwise, just play cautiously. INT is a fun type in that, outside of Gohan and Buuhan, it doesn't output that much damage. But you have access to tons of stunners and debuffers. It's like a stall team almost. I use it as a last resort on events that I struggle with.

Also, I just realized that, with the new F2P SS3 Angel Goku, the Frieza event is going to be a total joke when stage 4 comes.

MiTYH

I use Super STR (SSJ4 Goku) and I still use items like Ushers/Babas to be safe. It's a tough event

INT if you can swing it. Try to get an LR Gohan friend or a very beefy Buuhan. The only problem spot then it Towa in phase 2, but one good LR Gohan super will kill him.

Towa should never be a problem even as INT becauss Bardock is the only one who deals that much damage.

I managed to destroy him with a super str team but that was from Crits and having SSJ3 Goku and SSJ GT Gohan giving Goku so much attack and defence to take double digit damage from final stage masked saiyan.

If your running an INT team taking a stunner could be helpful (Turles gives ki so he would be the better choice).

On the topic of LR Bojack, Ok but really why? He doesn't seem that popular to make an LR but he seems pretty good (although from one of the analyst on the subreddit mentioned that he won't fit in on a revival team due to lack of ki and damage so yeah).

Tamanon

Banned
I think you might be best with a Villains team.

Merged Zamasu or Rose Lead

Hitters:
Goku Black
Omega Shenron

Tank:
Janemba
Golden Frieza

Stun/Ki:
INT Turles

Zamasu or Rose friend. Or even Masked Saiyan would be pretty good.

Hell, you do have a ballin STR team too.

SS4 Goku lead
Pikkon ---- prioritize his super. It'll be very important in the last phase.
Super Gogeta - Pair with Pikkon for PfB link
SS3 GT Goku -- Pair with SS4 Goku
SS Goten (Kid) - Orb Changer
SS3 Vegeta - tank, stunner
SS4 Goku Friend

Make it so your turns are: SS4 Goku/SS3 GT Goku, Pikkon/Super Gogeta. The rest are all fine as 3rd slot filler.

I couldn't imagine having any issues with that at all. What was the team you were using before?

Turles is overkill with both Rose and Black on the team.
He stuns 50% of the time and he will super every time. Their INT teams are "in it for the long haul" teams so that's very useful.

I'll update int for the INT, and a bit Later for the rest.

Edit : It's up-to-date for INT characters : https://dbz.space/box/Fox1304
Edit 2 : Should be OK for other important cards.

Your Super STR should be perfectly fine. Get the Icarus item or the Whis item. Use it on your team when the villain team up phase starts.

Kill Towa last since he will do little to no damage. Take out Mira and then Masked Saiyan.

Make sure to grab a SSJ4 Goku that has over 10 in crit.

Here is your team

SSJ4 Goku
SSJ3 Goku GT
SSJ Trunks GT
SSJ Gogeta
SSJ2 Trunks
Either Goten or SSJ3 Vegeta for your last unit.

Float Gogeta and SSJ2 Trunks while 1 combo should be SSJ4 Goku and SSJ3 Goku GT
and the other combo should be SSJ4 Goku friend and SSJ Trunks GT.

Hell, you do have a ballin STR team too.

SS4 Goku lead
Pikkon ---- prioritize his super. It'll be very important in the last phase.
Super Gogeta - Pair with Pikkon for PfB link
SS3 GT Goku -- Pair with SS4 Goku
SS Goten (Kid) - Orb Changer
SS3 Vegeta - tank, stunner
SS4 Goku Friend

Make it so your turns are: SS4 Goku/SS3 GT Goku, Pikkon/Super Gogeta. The rest are all fine as 3rd slot filler.

I couldn't imagine having any issues with that at all. What was the team you were using before?

Yeah disregard what I said earlier, just run this. I wasn't even looking at your strength units. Only run SSJ4 Goku on both rotations, put Pikon as a floater. Should not give you any problems. Just bring Senzu, Dende, Ghost Usher and Whis/Icarus/Yemma.

Fox1304

Yeah that STR team is my main one, I tries it before and wasnnt enough, I’ll try again (I’m using GT trunks instead of Goten since I have more than enough Ki)

Edit : well, done in 8 minutes. Don’t know what went wrong last time, only used two senzus.

Yeah that STR team is my main one, I tries it before and wasnnt enough, I’ll try again (I’m using GT trunks instead of Goten since I have more than enough Ki)

Edit : well, done in 8 minutes. Don’t know what went wrong last time, only used two senzus.

You probably had a bad rotation. Also Masked Saiyan hits hard with Towa and Mira so you need to kill off Mira and Bardock fast. Towa can die to your non SSJ4 Goku supers lol.

Try to block with SSJ4 Goku too.

I was gonna say, dunno how super STR can give you trouble. Not-so-stealth brag post.

First time actually doing it with Super STR instead of INT and as you can see it's even faster, lol. I'm pretty sure this is entirely down to how long Gohan's 18 ki SA is. Also I got lucky with a double SA on goku in the third phase, and a decent amount of crits. Also feel vindicated in my decision to run nothing but support units as floaters.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
You probably had a bad rotation. Also Masked Saiyan hits hard with Towa and Mira so you need to kill off Mira and Bardock fast. Towa can die to your non SSJ4 Goku supers lol.

Try to block with SSJ4 Goku too.

Meh, Bardock is the one you got to kill first, then Towa and finally Mira, cause he's not much of a threat at that point

Tamanon

Banned
Super-TEQ is pretty fun, especially since we had that LR Goku campaign to get him up and orbed out.

Now to get enough Bardock medals to dokkan TEQ Bardock.

MiTYH

Even with the 6 turn 30% boost, MS can still hit him for 20k

And? Double SSJ4 has like 200k hp. I bring Senzu, Usher, Baba, and... nothing, really. With SSJ3 Vegeta and SSJ4 Goku as blockers I can get through stage 2 fine, maybe need to heal. Then just use baba or usher and live peacefully through the final stage, few SSJ4/Gogeta supers and you're golden

Meh, Bardock is the one you got to kill first, then Towa and finally Mira, cause he's not much of a threat at that point

Most of your team does shit damage against Masked one, just hit him with SSJ4 Goku and the rest should hit Mira and then Towa.

Mira can do supers and hits around 10k so I recommend taking her out since she has shit hp that even SA1 support units can kill her fast.

Durden77

Damn no one here with Masked Saiyan as a leader it seems.

*cough* Um....I'm uh....running Masked Saiyan lead.... SA10, ID 3163219510.

Been a while everyone! I got extremely close to it, but I did not end up selling my account. I just couldn't do it. Too much time/money invested, and I figured there may be times where I still want to check in and see what's up. But I have been playing MUCH more casually lately. Legit feels good not having my life controled by a stamina bar anymore. Pretty much just logging in and doing any event that may give stones.

But for times like these, I'll still have it, as I was excited for the MS and the team opportunities he brings, because they're pretty different from the direction the meta is going in. Managed to snag him with my last 5 stones I had. Having a lot of fun running MS teams against the MS himself and have been successful, although I have to use some items. Haven't tried him out on SSJ3 Goku yet.

welcome back durden! good to have you. Good for you that you've got it under control. Masked "Totally Not Bardock" Saiyan is indeed pretty cool for team-building and I was surprised at how buff he is. That passive is no joke!

We for a final single on the Goku banner, Got SSJ3 hype... For another fucking Goku black. For reference I have a 100% Goku black but because of this banner, I could've gotten another 100% Goku black. Whelp, time to hunker down till Gogeta.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
And? Double SSJ4 has like 200k hp. I bring Senzu, Usher, Baba, and... nothing, really. With SSJ3 Vegeta and SSJ4 Goku as blockers I can get through stage 2 fine, maybe need to heal. Then just use baba or usher and live peacefully through the final stage, few SSJ4/Gogeta supers and you're golden

And? That 200k Hp goes down real quick throughout the turn, as he's either sealing your SSJ4 Goku's attack, or you get neither leads on rotation. And I gotta save those Senzu, Dende, Usher, and Icarus for the real meat of the battle.

Most of your team does shit damage against Masked one, just hit him with SSJ4 Goku and the rest should hit Mira and then Towa.

True, but with SSJ4 Goku and STR SSJ2 Bardock with either another Goku, or Gogeta, I can most of the times kill him in that turn or the next.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
should be more than that tbh, my double ss4 vegeta has nearly 300k hp
Heck I've broken 200k with teams that don't have a 120% leads; my super team has ~200k health and that's only double 50%.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Leader

All types +3 ki 100% ATK, DEF and HP

Passive

77% ATK up. 7% ATK, DEF and 7777 HP for each orb

Busted leader skill

We don't know how to get him rn but he might be free. Name translates to Thousands of Wishes or something of the sort so it could be the 1000th day login thing.

Top Bottom