• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
0UBdDPT.gif

Saw people talking about Bulma and Chi-Chi's age reminded me of something I thought about as a kid. Could they theoretically wish to become Saiyans?

Skeeter49

Saw people talking about Bulma and Chi-Chi's age reminded me of something I thought about as a kid. Could they theoretically wish to become Saiyans?

Eh, the regular DB's might be sketch, but the SDB could do it for sure.

One of the summaries said he's in it. Plus, if anything the genki dama scene lol.

Well I knew Skeeter would be more than me.
I post a lot at the gym :(
I don't watch live anymore, so I lose a good amount of posts on Saturday nights now, with that and college back up, my days in the top are over. :(

Ash735

Don't worry guys, in celebration of the new OT and hour special this weekend, I went to Chinatown earlier today and you'll never guess what I found...

DLYm4WyXkAAkCUF.jpg:large

There was also some oddly buff Tien, weird eyed Yamcha, a SSJ3 Kai and copious amounts of Broly's.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Eh, the regular DB's might be sketch, but the SDB could do it for sure.

I post a lot at the gym :(
I don't watch live anymore, so I lose a good amount of posts on Saturday nights now, with that and college back up, my days in the top are over. :(

I believe in you.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Panda adding useful content to an OT hyperlul
I've brought nothing but joy so far.
Don't worry guys, in celebration of the new OT and hour special this weekend, I went to Chinatown earlier today and you'll never guess what I found...

DLYm4WyXkAAkCUF.jpg:large

There was also some oddly buff Tien, weird eyed Yamcha, a SSJ3 Kai and copious amounts of Broly's.

AF Goku and everybody's favorite XICOR. AF Goku's gi in base form always looked kinda weird to me. Maybe cause I'm used to it as part of SSJ5 but I never thought that blue goes well with the block of green in the middle.

So, its going to be 17, Goku and Vegeta as the final three, right?

17 seems to be the only one from U7 (besides Freiza) actually comparable in strength to SSGSS.

Opinion: Toppo eliminates Freiza, Jiren eliminates 17. Its Toppo VS Vegeta and Goku VS Jiren. Gohan is a disgrace, Piccolo needs a new powerup/fusion, 17 is underrated and ultra awesome.

RIP I can't reply since the previous thread got locked

@Kevinroc
Do they refer to him as "Zeno" in the LatAm dub? What do they call King Kai (Kaio) or Supreme Kai (Kaioshin)?
Yeah it's just as HardRojo said about Zen'O-sama. About the other two, they're called Kaio-sama and Supreme Kaio-sama, although I think they've caled him Shin a couple of times(?)

Skeeter49

Isn't it kind of stupid for everyone to give Goku energy? Wouldn't that weaken everyone? Talking about U7.

Also I can't wait for Frieza to laugh and walk off when Goku asks for energy.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Isn't it kind of stupid for everyone to give Goku energy? Wouldn't that weaken everyone? Talking about U7.

Idk Freeza been more of a team player than Goku.

caliph95

Because they resigned to their fate and realize they are inferior to the one true universe and want to be useful for something

I have to say, I have so many criticisms of Dragon Ball: the plotlines are flimsy, characters are downright ridiculous at times and I feel like there is a lot of wasted potencial with it.

However, there is something about it that keeps me coming back.

I cant quite put my finger on it. Nostalgia? The whole tournament thing makes the stakes higher so I feel excited about it?

All I know is, I will be watching this show. Bitching all the way, but I will watch it! :p

Top Bottom