• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting high

Meesh

Oh man.... maaaaaaannnn...
Had some candies...
Started texting my mom...
Stoned texting...
Before anyone asks.
I don't know WHY!!?? Holy

Why do we do what we do after we did what we do?

I keep editing cuz it's late breaking...

It's late breaking cuz the full metal body stone is fucking .... I mean it's intense lol
Fucking intense for breakfast...

I think it's a good folk tune...

"This full metal body stone-
Is intense...
It's legendary."
"How can I afford- next month's rent...
When I spend my love on Cari."

Meesh

Apparently I need some of those candies. O_O

Can’t wait until that stuff is freely available so I can try it out.
Up here in Canada, BC, I have a green card at one of these dispensaries.
All kinds of good stuff there.
Candies, baked goods, weed, shatter, oils... all the paraphernalia.

Ashhong

Oh man.... maaaaaaannnn...
Had some candies...
Started texting my mom...
Stoned texting...
Before anyone asks.
I don't know WHY!!?? Holy

Why do we do what we do after we did what we do?

I keep editing cuz it's late breaking...

It's late breaking cuz the full metal body stone is fucking .... I mean it's intense lol
Fucking intense for breakfast...

I think it's a good folk tune...

"This full metal body stone-
Is intense...
It's legendary."
"How can I afford- next month's rent...
When I spend my love on Cari."

Im not one to tell others how to do drugs but maybe you should eat smaller amounts lol. I still remember your posts from a few months ago after eating edibles. I legit thought you had died lol.

Most likely though you’re completely fine and just like writing crazy shit lol.

What's the best vape pen for under 200 dollars? Have a cheap pen that dies really fast and a lot of is wasted when it slides off the coil.

Want one that can use any wax, shatter, etc. Hard to smoke out of a bong/joint or dab in my current living situration.

B8MR7uN.jpg

Just found a nice edible at the bottom of my stash. Psyched.

shoelacer

Banned
What's the best vape pen for under 200 dollars? Have a cheap pen that dies really fast and a lot of is wasted when it slides off the coil.

Want one that can use any wax, shatter, etc. Hard to smoke out of a bong/joint or dab in my current living situration.

I love my Pax 2 and the 3 does both herb and concentrates, but it's 250$ for the full kit. 200$ on it's own but I think you have to buy the wax adapter separately

____

I love my Pax 2 and the 3 does both herb and concentrates, but it's 250$ for the full kit. 200$ on it's own but I think you have to buy the wax adapter separately

I have the Pax 2 and absolutely HATE it.

Any tips to actually get "high" using it? I usually get frustrated and just roll a joint or a blunt.

shoelacer

Banned
It's a lot more effective if you have a very, very fine grind. I grind it in my normal grinder and then use the MFLB finishing grinder on that to basically grind it to dust. You can get a ventilated lid for better airflow too, but they're a little pricey.

I do prefer smoking to vaping in general though, and I don't use the Pax at home a lot - mostly reserved for when I'm out and about. It's great for that purpose, but I wouldn't make it my 'main axe' so to speak

____

It's a lot more effective if you have a very, very fine grind. I grind it in my normal grinder and then use the MFLB finishing grinder on that to basically grind it to dust. You can get a ventilated lid for better airflow too, but they're a little pricey.

I do prefer smoking to vaping in general though, and I don't use the Pax at home a lot - mostly reserved for when I'm out and about. It's great for that purpose, but I wouldn't make it my 'main axe' so to speak

Gotcha - that makes sense. Definitely would need to try a finer grind.

Thanks.

TheDanger

Banned
My stoner brothers and sisters. What yall been smoking on to handle the GAF implosion?

I never know what strain I get :/ but it's pretty dank, on a different note I just picked up an amazing deathstar grinder that is filling my geek heart with joy every time I light up.

so I take it OG Kush os your go to strain?

img_0454j1kms.png

Weird, never knew this community existed.

It sucks I live in a state that will never legalize marijuana on its own. My life would be so much better if I could just own a pen and buy my thc concentrate from down the street.

OG Kush

I never know what strain I get :/ but it's pretty dank, on a different note I just picked up an amazing deathstar grinder that is filling my geek heart with joy every time I light up.

so I take it OG Kush os your go to strain?

img_0454j1kms.png

Hah not even, I'm a sativa guy myself. Just liked the name back whenever I registtered and now I'm turning 25 and don't really want my username to be a weed strain but hey ho what can I do. As much as I love the look of metal grinders, I always feel the best ones are those cheap plastic ones every cornershop sells?

TheDanger

Banned
Hah not even, I'm a sativa guy myself. Just liked the name back whenever I registtered and now I'm turning 25 and don't really want my username to be a weed strain but hey ho what can I do. As much as I love the look of metal grinders, I always feel the best ones are those cheap plastic ones every cornershop sells?

you prefer flimsy plastic grinders? first time I hear someone saying that haha, they do their job I guess and are great for portable use, but at home I'd say a proper metal grinder is infinitely superior, especially because the weed doesn't stick to it as much.

Weird, never knew this community existed.

It sucks I live in a state that will never legalize marijuana on its own. My life would be so much better if I could just own a pen and buy my thc concentrate from down the street.

Lmao, you and I both. It's a shame too because I just started my tolerance break to get back into lifting; I've let myself go.

I understand smoke and work. As tolerance builds, the effects subside to just a 'functional calm' until it's no different than a cigarette with your morning coffee; except that it's healthier. It's not like smokers go to work tripping balls. Unless they're in food services.

Wake & baking with an indica blend and coffee this morning. Enjoying the last of my time off till a new job starts Monday.

Watching Blade Runner 2049 stoned is truly an incredible experience, especially with that amazing soundtrack
All of this type of stuff while on edibles is amazing. I watched a freaking cartoon while on edibles and it was an amazing experience. The world was light and fun. It felt like I was a child watching them again, it was the best thing in the world. I am very sensitive to them though because I don't ever do it often.

Meesh

Mkay, anyone else here get horned out after smoking a fatty? You know, a smokey weens??
Ever give your GF the ol' fuzzy pickle?
Am I the only guy who needs to do this? Weeeeiiirrrddd...

Meesh

All of this type of stuff while on edibles is amazing. I watched a freaking cartoon while on edibles and it was an amazing experience. The world was light and fun. It felt like I was a child watching them again, it was the best thing in the world. I am very sensitive to them though because I don't ever do it often.
I watched the latest Twin Peaks on edibles... amazing experience. I might not have got it all if I wasnt inebriated lol. Made waaaaay more sense stoned 😊

I've been using the dab box for concentrates. I think the retail is $75 but you can surely find one for less. Works decently, I want to try a candy pen but I've had a couple of people recommend the dab box so I gave it a try.

As for vaporizing bud.... nothing works better than the old vape box you plug in. They're cheap and I have had mines for years with no problem. If you're talking portable... then I dunno. I used to have a g pen pro but it stopped working. I have a couple of friends who have a pax, no idea which version but they both love it.

Top Bottom