• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Kampy should have won.

Didn't play him, he was on their friendslist though.

It was just Trueskill getting a sample of your ability against players far more experienced in the playlist.

Oh I totally expected to be pooped on when I went in. It would be awesome if they enabled party restrictions just to let newer/lone players gain experience without being showered in shit. I wish MLG would change their stance on it s'all.

LoL. MLG is full of crybabies and try-hard wannabe walshy's.
No hope! NO HOPE!

We shall create a Halo which brings fun. Which we would play to the death. This Halo would be the Leviathan. The creator of the Leviathan would be the sovereign. His only purpose is to bring fun to the players, the people of the Leviathan.

Damn. I like this part of Hobbes' essay. Otherwise I don't agree with him. I'm just thinking it was so epic when I read it the first time. Sorry, the English version is written different but I only know the German translation.

Overdoziz

Banned
The people who liked TU were happy with Squad Slayer. They played Team Slayer to vote for TU so vanilla would go away. They didn't want a replica of Team Slayer with TU. Give us Squad back. :/

The people who liked TU were happy with Squad Slayer. They played Team Slayer so they could vote for TU so vanilla would go away. They didn't want a replica of Team Slayer with TU. Give us Squad back. :/
What made squad awesome was the absence of armor lock and no forge maps, not including bungies

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
No hope! NO HOPE!

We shall create a Halo which brings fun. Which we would play to the death. This Halo would be the Leviathan. The creator of the Leviathan would be the sovereign. His only purpose is to bring fun to the players, the people of the Leviathan.

Damn. I like this part of Hobbes' essay. Otherwise I don't agree with him. I'm just thinking it was so epic when I read it the first time. Sorry, the English version is written different but I only know the German translation.

The only Hobbes gaf reads has a friend called Calvin.

The people who liked TU were happy with Squad Slayer. They played Team Slayer so they could vote for TU so vanilla would go away. They didn't want a replica of Team Slayer with TU. Give us Squad back. :/
Squad was loved before it was TU. Having a Slayer list without AL is far more substantial than all the TU changes combined.

Computron

milk.jpg

Overdoziz

Banned
Squad was loved before it was TU. Having a Slayer list without AL is far more substantial than all the TU changes combined.
I'm not saying people liked Squad because of TU. It matched up big parties, had no AL and no bad Forge maps. Why would anyone in their right mind want something like Super Slayer as a replacement?

Don't want to do a little meet up/go eat somewhere thursday night?
I'd be up for that.

looking forward to seeing you all. I will be the 6' cute blonde wearing a HaloGAF shirt.

Also there is a chance that I will go to the Pre-PAX Gaming Night on Thursday (depending on when I arrive and what my brothers are up for).

I'd be up for that as well. Probably going to bring Bananagrams, Fluxx, and Munchkin with me.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait for tomorrow. Historically speaking, Frankie or David would've derailed our hype train by now if we were on the wrong track, so I'm hopeful things will pan out tomorrow. I'm not expecting anything huge, but some clarifications and more teases.

Fuchsdh

Nah. You shall paint me and create the most beautiful thing on a canvas. PAINT ME AND YOU WILL SURPASS THE MONA LISA!

The Mona Lisa is one damn uninspiring piece of art. It's tiny, crushed by crowds, and surrounded by anti-theft measures that make it hard to actually see the thing on top of the other issues.

There's so much more interesting stuff in the Louvre. I think the Davinci we've got over here at the National Gallery in DC is better than Mona any day.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
No way, the Mona Lisa is fantastic. So much power, knowledge, history, and potential in that sly smirk.

daedalius

Wow so many miserable games tonight.

What is a good playlist to even play with 3 people?

Team of 8 banshee whoring in BTB is just lulz, please remove that vehicle from every map. Matching against a team of 5 as a team of 3 is silly in Obj, very hard to counteract 2 deadweights.

Anniversary BTB with 2 decent big maps I guess, even though jetpack on Headlong is derp.

Ramirez

If you go over a bump while being shot by a DMR Reach's warthog becomes the warthog of the sky so you still have a legitimate airborne flag carrier option.

You're a try hard who only plays in pussy playlists.

babydino.gif

I think I finally hit the dregs of MLG matchmaking last night, I won like 8 games in a row, and only lost one where a teammate quit out in the lobby. Some of the people were so bad, I finally found my spot in the Iron equivalent of MLG.

Top Bottom