• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| New Blood Rising

Syder

Why didn't dream follow up on his promise to make this a better place? I was getting kinda excited ��
because dream was a shitposter whose only goal was to get this community in trouble with the mods, and now that said community has moved on has no reason to be here.

Have fun with your one page in 2 weeks though.

tumblr_m7oesv6o9R1r6ekcuo4_250.gif

Garden Carrer

Neo Member
because dream was a shitposter whose only goal was to get this community in trouble with the mods, and now that said community has moved on has no reason to be here.

Have fun with your one page in 2 weeks though.

tumblr_m7oesv6o9R1r6ekcuo4_250.gif
Well I personally believe this place still has potential but ok

Why the hate on Jordan?? I don't understand - he is a very able and gifted wrassler - why the hate????

He's being pushed as a super white meat baby face but WWE hasn't really given us a reason to care about him... very similar to when New Day first arrived. Once they turn him heel I hope people will get behind him.

Aeon712

I wonder if Smackdown woman's team will be replacing Charlotte with Nattie or a returning Paige or Nicki Bella

Black vs Dream was fantastic. For Velveteen Dream, the skies the limit. Kid has the goods and his Rick Rude style tights were something else. I wish this thread wasn't dead as I have no other place to go ..lol...oh well.

Aeon712

So why couldn't Paige female stable be her, Nicki Cross and Ruby Riot? Mandy Rose just doesn't look intimidating.

MC Safety

So why couldn't Paige female stable be her, Nicki Cross and Ruby Riot? Mandy Rose just doesn't look intimidating.

It's partially because Riot and Cross are sure things, or as close to it as possible. Mandy Rose probably needs to be introduced with a stable.

Beyond that, there's the obvious. Mandy Rose is attractive in a way that Cross and Riot are not.

Edit:

Also because Ruby Riot has her own team on Smackdown.

Aeon712

Jason Jordan has everything but an interesting character.

My Gawd, Mandy Rose is on another level

Guess Elias will be fed to Braun next.

Aeon712

Way to get Elias over as a heel Vince, let's feed him and have him squashed by Braun. It's as if you get punished for getting over with the fans.

Which Shield member betrays the other two tonight? Reigns or Ambrose? The Shield reunion has run it's course.

fury

I was looking for a thread to talk about WrestleKingdom and this is the most current thread I find. Am I missing something here?

Kuksenkov

Neo Member
Y'all needa to post bruh.

I'm personally looking forward to the Royal Rumble, always fun and anticlimactic as well.

Smackdown is coming to town this Tuesday, I don't know if I should go. On one hand, I'm not a fan of anyone in their roster but I wouldn't mind watching Naomi and Charlotte. On the other hand, 205 live is afterwards and I like Jack Gallagher and TJP...

Aeon712

Sad to see Paiges in ring career coming to a end. Her vs Asuka was going to be a great match and she was the only person on the roster I could see beating her. Now I wonder if absolution disbands or adds another member (I hear the equally talented Emma is available)

Y2H

Since this thread seems to have died and the forum that must not be named are having a Joshi-themed month I figured I'd share some matches here for anyone unfamiliar with Joshi wrestling.

WWE's women ain't got dookie on these ladies.

First is my favourite Joshi match of all time featuring my two all time favourite Joshi stars: Manami Toyota and Takako Inoue.

Second is my favourite Joshi match of recent times featuring (in my opinion) the modern equivalent of Toyota and Inoue: Io Shirai and Arisa Nakajima.

MC Safety

The Rumble was pretty good.

The best part was when Trish mocked Sasha in the women's Royal Rumble and then 10 seconds later Asuka mocked Sasha again.

Ronda Rousey's pointing segment was ridiculous.

Nok Su Kow

I enjoyed Rumble, way more than the last few years for sure

watching Raw now, first live episode in a while I normally just youtube the highlights

Y2H

Glad to see Jeff Jarrett is getting the recognition he deserves. Never understood why so many wrestling fans hate him.

One of the best workers in the business with one of the best dropkicks ever. He also cut some damn fine promos and was easily one of the best heels of all time. He also gave us TNA, which was good in it's early years. And let's not forget his greatest contribution to wrestling which was giving us AJ Styles.

We should all be worshipping the ground he walks upon for that fact alone. Ain't he great?

Nok Su Kow

Yeah glad to see Jarrett go in, good wrestler and as much as TNA is a joke it was great to watch during the AJ/Daniels/Joe era, somehow it's still alive today

TrainedRage

Banned
Is this thread specific to the WWE? Or can we discuss NJPW, RoH, etc? Also I never saw the movie 'The Wrestler' is it worth a watch as a fan or would it just piss me off?

Nok Su Kow

Is this thread specific to the WWE? Or can we discuss NJPW, RoH, etc? Also I never saw the movie 'The Wrestler' is it worth a watch as a fan or would it just piss me off?

Any wrestling is fine although the topic is mostly abandoned now so conversation might be slow

The Wrestler is a pretty good movie worth a watch for sure

Y2H

Yeah glad to see Jarrett go in, good wrestler and as much as TNA is a joke it was great to watch during the AJ/Daniels/Joe era, somehow it's still alive today
TNA still being alive reminds me of this:

Jarrett was a terrible wreslte
Any particular reason(s) why he was a terrible 'wrestle'?

Feel free to talk about any wrestling you want. No need to keep it specific to the WWE. As for The Wrestler I've only seen bits of it on telly but it looked interesting enough. I should probably watch it in full at some point.

Nok Su Kow

Watching some classic WCW PPVs on the network early 90's so the Japanese crossover stuff is going on

on an unrelated note how long does this moderator approval gimmick for new members post last? I feel like Chris Jericho in his early WWF career having to clear everything with X-Pac :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom