• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women with English accents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't ran into anyone from the UK here in NYC but i have talked to a girl from Australia... the accent can make anything sound so good

twofold

Depends on where the girl is from. I can't even count the amount of times I went up to a girl that looked absolutely stunning but was put off as soon as she opened her mouth. God I hate the Yorkshire accent.

I do love the Aussie accent, generally. It's so laid back and sexy. Aussie girls are awesome.

Beardz

ApTgW.jpg

bjaelke

Smision said:
Austrian accent on english is the best accent

I could just walk around vienna all day asking these people for directions.
Really? I find the utterly disgusting. Well the Tyrolean accent at least.

LaserBuddha said:
I think maybe the Wisconsin-area accent would be number 2, then maybe some southern/Appalachian ones, then we'd revisit the northeast again.

there's a wisconsin accent? /went to uw-madison, lived just south of wisconsin for most of my life, hung out around waukesha, milwaukee, and madison a ton.

maybe it's further north into wisconsin? I could see that.

Meadows

Banned
Don't like plain accents on my women, love Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish and Kiwi accents on my women.

Dayum.

Meadows said:
Don't like plain accents on my women, love Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish and Kiwi accents on my women.

Dayum.

Oh man, Kiwi accents are an instant boner-kill. Not as bad as Johannesburg South African though. Jesus.

Meadows

Banned
Rainy Dog said:
You wouldn't think that if you'd been to Yorkshire. Trust me.

I live in deepest darkest North Yorkshire. Or at least I did, I'm off for summer to N Wales/Taiwan. Thank fuck, N Yorkshire is full of casually racist, backwards, wankers. Literally, every person I've met from N Yorkshire has been racist in some way, and nearly all vote Tory/UKIP/BNP. Not that Tory is bad, but just to give you an idea of how right wing it is.

And people from Selby. My God. It's like rural Alabama or some shit. Fuck that place. Fuck N Yorkshire, I'm from Lancashire in my ancestry (apart from the Wrexham/Glasgow parts), must be in my genes to hate them.

Meadows

Banned
Scullibundo said:
Oh man, Kiwi accents are an instant boner-kill. Not as bad as Johannesburg South African though. Jesus.

My long time GF lived in NZ for 6 years. Not to be blunt, but when you're having sex with a kiwi, their accent gets a lot sexier.

Dayum. Shit is sultry.

Edit:

She's from Taiwan, but moved when she was 13-19, so she's got a full kiwi accent due to integration, it's not like she was there 0-6 or anything.

Irish? Since when has Irish been sexy?

OOOO TANKS EH MILLYUN I RARELY 'PREECIATE IT LOOV!

I love the Irish, but definitely not for their accents.

maladroid

I don't where it's from exactly, but I love Carey Mulligan's voice. She could read aloud the nutritional information of baked beans and I'd think it was the most amazing thing ever. *swoons*

Delightful Oonsk said:
I like Irish accents a whole lot. Good ones, anyway.

Yeah women with irish accents add the sexy for me. I always find the closer you are to an accent the more you can tell the difference. I live in sunderland north east of england and its a pretty heavy accent, but people who live aways from me would struggle to tell mine and someone 9 mile up the road in newcastle apart yet people who live here can spot a person from either side with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom