• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 6 spotted out in the wild...

Jackpot

Banned
I don't get it. Why some of you can really read all the fake spoiler just to ruin your experience? What do you get from that?

Not having to wait for the story > having the story presented first hand with gameplay.

Not hard to work out and I happily subscribe to it. I love script leaks.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I played on GCN and Wii. I found GCN great and Wii ok. Mostly I was disappointed that QTEs were too easy on the Wii version.

Lol... QTE's are one of the only things I really really really do not like about RE5 haha.

Evolved1

I wish REmake was on PS3 somehow... I'm about to start a run through all the games on vita/ps3 and I'm kinda bummed they all aren't available to play.

I got rid of all my older systems a while back.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
I wish REmake was on PS3 somehow... I'm about to start a run through all the games on vita/ps3 and I'm kinda bummed they all aren't available to play.

I got rid of all my older systems a while back.

Hah, I just bought a backwards-compatible Wii so I could replay REmake and play Zero for the first time. Only problem is I won't be able to get my GC copy of REmake until December at the earliest.

I started RE2 a while back but it's just so dated I'm having trouble motivating myself to play it.

Evolved1

Hah, I just bought a backwards-compatible Wii so I could replay REmake and play Zero for the first time. Only problem is I won't be able to get my GC copy of REmake until December at the earliest.

I started RE2 a while back but it's just so dated I'm having trouble motivating myself to play it.

I'm gonna play through them even though they are dated... just bought everything on PSN so now I have to!

Zero, I guess I'll just have to watch on Youtube like I did for Revelations.

Evolved1

I will try in a sec... omg I'll be so disappointed.

edit: son of a ...

If they seriously don't let the PS3 owners of Dragon's Dogma play the demo after making them wait an additional two months from the 360 version... I mean that would be historical. It would make Konami's handling of the Silent Hill HD Collection patch debacle look competent by comparison.

Mindman

I keep coming in here waiting to see confirmation that you can adjust camera distance in the final game.

I keep leaving disappointed.

Dave1988

I don't get it. Why some of you can really read all the fake spoiler just to ruin your experience? What do you get from that?

It's good to know if one should expect another ME3 beforehand. Also, I don't think anybody here except for a select few (hi, Newsbot!) plays the RE games for their story anymore. I'm mainly looking forward to the co-op aspect of the game. I've spent over 200 hours playing RE5 in co-op because it makes an otherwise unremarkable game so much better.

If they seriously don't let the PS3 owners of Dragon's Dogma play the demo after making them wait an additional two months from the 360 version... I mean that would be historical. It would make Konami's handling of the Silent Hill HD Collection patch debacle look competent by comparison.

Remember, it's Crapcom we're dealing with here. I wouldn't put it past them.

~Kinggi~

Banned

This is a demo. So no way.

Evolved1

Someone should tweet capcom... this is seriously messed up.

This is a demo. So no way.

The thing is, the SH HD collection on 360 was already way superior to the PS3 version when it came out. The 360 patch could have fixed some things, sure, but all things considered it was okay. I played them both back to back; I had to return the PS3 version because it was so broken, and when I played the 360 version I didn't really have any problems. Yes they promised another patch that would make further fixes, but by all accounts it was perfectly playable on 360 and the patch that the PS3 version got pretty much caught it up to the 360 version.

With this, they released a game back in May that came with access to the RE6 demo. As if waiting an extra 2 months after 360 owners were enjoying the demo didn't suck enough, even after the wait they're still not able to play it on the promised date. Yeah, that's a little worse than not getting a patch that would have made minor improvements, if that, IMO.

Lucent

that's what was said in the japanese stream.
anyone interested should try to grab a code.

Yeah def. You HAD to do it on 360. But not here, apparently. Looks like it's gonna take an hour to download about. Oh well at least it's downloading. I have stuff to do while I wait.

If anyone has a code that they don't care about using for themselves, I'd appreciate it! I want to see how the PS3 version plays.

Lucent

If anyone has a code that they don't care about using for themselves, I'd appreciate it! I want to see how the PS3 version plays.

If dummy accounts are okay to be used on here, I can offer that. I made a dummy account ahead of time and used the code on that so the download history could be used to download stuff like this. Letting friends use it.

If dummy accounts are okay to be used on here, I can offer that. I made a dummy account ahead of time and used the code on that so the download history could be used to download stuff like this. Letting friends use it.

Right, I forgot about that method entirely. What's the sharing "rules" anyway, I know they lessened the amount of users you can share accounts with.

put me down on the list if there's one going one

and the limit to 2 people per account is only for paid content, demos are not tied to that rule!

Lucent

put me down on the list if there's one going one

and the limit to 2 people per account is only for paid content, demos are not tied to that rule!

I thought not. And it's literally the only thing downloaded on the account at the moment so it wouldn't be hard for people to jump on, initiate the download, and sign off the account.

I thought not. And it's literally the only thing downloaded on the account at the moment so it wouldn't be hard for people to jump on, initiate the download, and sign off the account.

If you don't mind just pass the info along my way and let me know when it's okay. :) Thanks for doing this.

Lucent

sorry.. just what i thought [it was not meant to be taken as a fact].

It's okay. It is confusing. lol.

Also, obviously nobody change the password and stuff. Otherwise other people can't use it. I'm PM'n it to people who ask.

Thank you, hopefully it works!!

No problem. I sure hope it does. I gave the info to my friend, too. Would suck if he was out of luck because he got beat to the punch. But seems like there is no real limit on demos.

Top Bottom