• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

Synth

Sonic Manias release today means a good day to bring Sonic Generations to back compat

makeitso.gif

Or Sonic Adventure. May as well go for the maximum contrast to see where we're recovering from (obviously excluding 06, which Sega pretends didn't happen).

(obviously excluding 06, which Sega pretends didn't happen).

Not really. They seem fine with re-using Silver in Smash Bros. and the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, there's Sonic 06 music in Smash Bros, and they didn't shy away from Sonic 06 stuff in Sonic Generations.

Synth

Not really. They seem fine with re-using Silver in Smash Bros. and the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, there's Sonic 06 music in Smash Bros, and they didn't shy away from Sonic 06 stuff in Sonic Generations.

True. What I meant I guess is that they delisted the game itself. It's like they're fine referencing its levels and characters, but they sure as hell don't want people actually going back to play it... certainly not during Sonic's most celebrated moment in decades, lol.

CRZYSPZ

Really hoping for Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1&2, or Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (or even Sonic '06).

I expect us to get another Sonic title soon, just hoping for today or Thursday since I head back to school on Saturday....

wvnative

Really hoping for Sonic Generations, Unleashed, Adventure 1&2, or Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (or even Sonic '06).

I expect us to get another Sonic title soon, just hoping for today or Thursday since I head back to school on Saturday....

I'd love to see 06 just to see how newer hardware would affect the game.

BTails

Nice! I have it on PS3, but would gladly double dip depending on the XBONE BC performance boost. Can't wait to see a comparison.

uhhh, hot stuff
tumblr_mhlr7tc4Lk1rjbvako1_500.jpg

EvB

Did the 360 ZoE collection ever get a performance patch?

No, but it wasn’t as bad to begin with.
It was alpha effects that killed it, maybe it would be better on a bone.

Also, I seem to remember MGSR having a fair bit of tearing, should be nice on Xbox One

Top Bottom