• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 3: Getting The Knack Of These Games

friendrequestn2onw.png

?

Searched store and Google, but there doesn't appear to be any such game going by that name. Anyone know what it might be? It's currently showing up on UK webstore.

Hasney

Ah yeah, that's a good shout at what it may be, actually.

I would approve of that, doubly so if it also covered PS4 games as I have recently go into playing online co-op.

Yeah, if it happens, I figure it'll be for all systems as usual. Right now, it just directs to PS3 Plus discounts, so they've probably buggered up their graphics.

It's the graphic of a movie of the same name.
PSN just mixed up their graphics again, it means nothing

A team of two detectives is tasked with apprehending a crazed online psycho who tracks down and lures victims via a popular social media website.

sounds great

Just got an email for the 1-day PS Plus extension because of the recent downtime.
It's a code which you have to enter manually, thank god.
I won't do it because I don't want my dl list to get messed up again :D

Ludens

Banned
Just got an email for the 1-day PS Plus extension because of the recent downtime.

I received nothing, is there a reference site or link?

Ludens

Banned
I never get any emails from Sony, and I've been a Plus member for years. Where do I sign up?

Sometime I receive their mails, other times I don't. There was an area on PS3 you need to click in order to subscribe their newsletter, I did it, but I always skip those offers.
In example I didn't receive the mail with Grim Fandango theme.

Chopper

Sometime I receive their mails, other times I don't. There was an area on PS3 you need to click in order to subscribe their newsletter, I did it, but I always skip those offers.
In example I didn't receive the mail with Grim Fandango theme.
What Grim Fandango Theme?!

mojo2

Neo Member

Sorry to bother on trivial matter but is it extension or is it one day of subscription? As in can one use it to get PS Plus exclusive tanks on tuesday when World of Tanks launches :D

Ludens

Banned
Stupid question: does redeeming this code enable autorenewal? Usually when you redeem a Plus code it turn auto-renewal on by default.

Hasney

Stupid question: does redeeming this code enable autorenewal? Usually when you redeem a Plus code it turn auto-renewal on by default.

Probably. Can't test as I don't store payment info on PSN, but it's worth everyone checking once input.

Just finished Grim Fandango. Really nice game. Cool story, fantastic characters and great humor. Had to use the guide quite often though.
Let's keep them adventures coming. Still have to play King's Quest, hope it's also good.

illusionary

Just finished Grim Fandango. Really nice game. Cool story, fantastic characters and great humor. Had to use the guide quite often though.
Let's keep them adventures coming. Still have to play King's Quest, hope it's also good.

Just so long as we don't end up with each King's Quest episode being offered separately, I'm with you on this.

Sorry to bother on trivial matter but is it extension or is it one day of subscription? As in can one use it to get PS Plus exclusive tanks on tuesday when World of Tanks launches :D

Nice didn't realize World of Tanks was launching this week. Got hopelessly addicted to the beta.

kiguel182

I didn't need a guide to either watch Star Wars Episode 1 all the way through or complete the PS1 game. Your logic is flawed.

Is the game that obtuse?

I really like the setting of the game and really want to play it. But the idea of playing a frustrating adventure game isn't that appealing.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Is the game that obtuse?

I really like the setting of the game and really want to play it. But the idea of playing a frustrating adventure game isn't that appealing.
It's fine until chapter 2. But from then on, yeah, you're gonna need a guide at various points. But give it a go. If you get frustrated then stop. No harm giving it a try.

El_Cinefilo

And here I'm subscribed. Oh well, it's just one day, but Sony really is incompetent.

I came here to check for any news on plus games but this reminded me. I've not received an email either. I'm subscribed too. I'm not fussed about the day of plus but they should have sent it out by now surely

It's almost that time of month again.

My sub expires the day after tomorrow so I'll be looking at this month's offering closely. Crossing my fingers for Firewatch being a surprise PS+ release so I could kill two birds with one stone by resubing this month.

chadskin

My sub expires the day after tomorrow so I'll be looking at this month's offering closely. Crossing my fingers for Firewatch being a surprise PS+ release so I could kill two birds with one stone by resubing this month.

Firewatch releases on the 9th while the PS+ games will go live on the 2nd next month. Not a chance, sadly.

skynidas

Banned

not gonna happen. It's probably Not A Hero.

RK128

I feel the Plus games will end up being the following:
-PS4: Not a Hero, Surprise Indie Game or PS2 Classic
-PS3: One Retail Game, One Cross-Buy Indie
-PS Vita: Civilization Revolution 2 Plus (if it comes out next month), Oddworld Munches Oddysee

xrnzaaas

I'll be disappointed if Not a Hero or Crypt of the NecroDancer end up in PS+. Both games have a 99% chance of not getting downloaded to my console.

-PS Vita: Civilization Revolution 2 Plus (if it comes out next month), Oddworld Munches Oddysee

Not a Hero is a pretty good bet. The devs of Necrodancer said it wont be PS+ at launch but I don't know if we can take them at their word. I've heard nothing about Civ Rev's release date, wouldn't expect a retail game to launch on plus. Hopefully not Munches' Oddysee since we've gotten two Oddworld games already.

RK128

Not a Hero is a pretty good bet. The devs of Necrodancer said it wont be PS+ at launch but I don't know if we can take them at their word. I've heard nothing about Civ Rev's release date, wouldn't expect a retail game to launch on plus. Hopefully not Munches' Oddysee since we've gotten two Oddworld games already.

I would of said New N' Tasty but that is way to recent and the PS4 version went on Plus. Munch is an older Vita game and thus, ripe to be added to the service. As someone who got the port when it went on sale, its a solid port of the HD version on PS3 :).

I don't know about Necrodancer; they could mean what they say by it NOT landing on Plus. I will get the game regardless of it landing on Plus or not but still. I could see it being a Plus game with the next year or two though.

Firewatch releases on the 9th while the PS+ games will go live on the 2nd next month. Not a chance, sadly.

Well, that's a shame. Regardless, I'll buy the game day one.

not gonna happen. It's probably Not A Hero.
Yeah, anything similar to that would make it a lot easier for me to not renew my sub.

Cant wait to see which garbage PSP game we get this month

The only thing I would REALLY want is Necrodancer, but that's not included.

1001 Spikes or VVVVVV would be neat

RK128

Cant wait to see which garbage PSP game we get this month

The only thing I would REALLY want is Necrodancer, but that's not included.

1001 Spikes or VVVVVV would be neat

That's right! VVVVVV came out on Vita not to long ago (Oct/Nov), so I could see that being one of the Vita games :).

1001 Spikes is a great pick as well.

Top Bottom