• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

Soi-Fong

yeah, booo…

I'm legit mad that Microsoft tricked me into paying attention to their game conference for 90 minute, because I really don't care about any of their games…

… which leads me to ask, "why did I want to preorder it again?"

Because I want a 4K Blu-Ray player

It's the same with me. I have a real nice 4K TV so I want to take advantage of it. I'm not expecting much from MS regarding their first party games.

watership

Is the s and the x the same drive? Ive read that the s 4k drive is sort of lackluster.

I watched Planet Earth II in 4K on my OLED and had my jaw on the floor the whole time. I mean maybe in the numbers the S is lacking but for the price it's a fine UHD player.

Macaco84

Jesus Christ, why are these nobs doing the show?

Cant believe we have to sit through this punishment to get to the magic pre order announcement.

We I guess we could just switch it off and come back 5 minutes from the end but there is always that niggling... "what if they announce the preorder before the end" so basically have to watch the whole damn thing.

Cant believe we have to sit through this punishment to get to the magic pre order announcement.

We I guess we could just switch it off and come back 5 minutes from the end but there is always that niggling... "what if they announce the preorder before the end" so basically have to watch the whole damn thing.

That is exactly it.

FinKL

The Mixer viewer numbers have dropped by 5 times since the show began. It shows only 8k people left watching here.

Well the chat doesnt even work for me so who knows if thats accurate. It wouldn't surprise me though the one thing Mixer had on Twitch was that low latency instant streaming. My twitch stream on laptop is further ahead than my Mixer Xbox stream

Mixer is so bad. I finally got it working but if I go full screen it disappears.

At least the chat isn't loading, so that's a blessing.

Who even knows if I'm signed in enough to get the mixpot or whatever. Such a shitshow.

gossi

Call of Duty WWII is Playstation Pro enhanced (as are Call of Duty Infinite Warfare and Black Ops 3). Don't know about on Xbox, they haven't said anything.

Greenberg 'we got the biggest exclusives' ....

tumblr_inline_nc4gmoE2JB1r6a5rs.gif

Were are they then? Show us please.

gossi

Destiny is not getting patches foe any system I think.

I'm referencing Destiny 2. It's PS Pro enhanced, per developer. They haven't said anything re Xbox, and it's missing from enhanced list which includes new games.

It's possible Sony has done a publishing deal with legal language preventing enhancements on other platforms.

I'm referencing Destiny 2. It's PS Pro enhanced, per developer. They haven't said anything re Xbox, and it's missing from enhanced list which includes new games.

It's possible Sony has done a publishing deal with legal language preventing enhancements on other platforms.

If 4k enhancements are the next "console exclusive" craze, we're entering a shitty time in gaming.

Z_Y

I was worried about a rush on pre-orders and websites crashing. Pretty sure everyone is going to be asleep by the time they announce anything. I'm making some coffee.

Top Bottom