• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Every Superbowl winner in our Madden 16 franchise is a dota player.

Coincidence? I think not.

I would have loved for you to make your return if you posted in the thread that was up for 3 weeks prior to final rosters coming out :(

FMT usually gives me a heads up too. He must be salty about the Raiders inevitable return to glory coupled with the 49ers sucking dick.

I really like what I'm hearing on the stream right now

Your D will auto flip to the offensive strong side by default, so less chance of being caught being stacked on the wrong side if you can't flip manually because of lag or something

And they say they are going to make it so you can't run quarters and stop runs as easily, FINALLY

shit season 1 is already over in Overwatch? I wish I would have gotten to play some games with you Drizz, now I'm stuck with 204 comp points that I cant do anything with and costs will increase to 3000 when season 2 starts fuuuuck, I wish I could at least get ONE gold weapon!

Ferny

shit season 1 is already over in Overwatch? I wish I would have gotten to play some games with you Drizz, now I'm stuck with 204 comp points that I cant do anything with and costs will increase to 3000 when season 2 starts fuuuuck, I wish I could at least get ONE gold weapon!

Your 204 will become 2040 i believe when season 2 comes along.

Bread

Banned
I went to download the trial and it loaded really slowly and I think I might have accidentally preordered the game. Fuck Xbox live! Fmt was right!

I went to download the trial and it loaded really slowly and I think I might have accidentally preordered the game. Fuck Xbox live! Fmt was right!

bonod.gif

downloading madden now!

dont think you can play it until midnight though. also, only 10 hours of gameplay allowed :( bread give me your cell # so i can text you at midnight to get on

brentech

Didn't watch the stream, but just ran into this bit about nano blitzes on reddit:

Rex just announced in the live stream there is a nano blitz detector. If it notices guys coming free untouched like last year, it will give the free rusher a stutter animation like he was expecting a block instead of coming in free. Just discussed on the live stream.
Rex basically stopped the stream and discussed it as follows (paraphrasing): "Ok, state of Madden time real quick. We're concerned about nanos. What are nanos? When a guy comes in free untouched due to a glitch. Now, we could spend all our time hunting youtube videos and spending the cycle patching it, but we're not going to do that. When we spend all our time trying to patch this, we lose time to spend developing new features. The nano blitz detector is going to detect what pre-snap audibles you use, and if it determines it is a nano, it will give the defender a stutter step animation as if he was expecting to be blocked."

LJ11

Didn't watch the stream, but just ran into this bit about nano blitzes on reddit:

LOL

They flat out removed formations too, they just tossed them out the window because they didn't want to deal with the potential for exploits. Want to see this in action. 16 was ridiculous because many of the 15 blitzes worked right out of the gate, many of them were slideable but it wrecked havoc on the community. EA tried to patch it, changed the OL AI but they were cooked and made it worse.

LOL

They flat out removed formations too, they just tossed them out the window because they didn't want to deal with the potential for exploits. Want to see this in action. 16 was ridiculous because many of the 15 blitzes worked right out of the gate, many of them were slideable but it wrecked havoc on the community. EA tried to patch it, changed the OL AI but they were cooked and made it worse.

?

Top Bottom