• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns fully revealed

Arturo

If its 90 euros im fucking out.
60 for a 3ds game, thats the max I will pay.

Did the email thingy for amazon spain, lets see if they send the email in time if they restock (and its not 90)

It doesn't work :( In fact, it has never worked. I've used it twice (trying to get SMT Apocalypse and FE Fates LE) and never received an email…

Well it seems that it's not going up anywhere else today so I'm giving up for the night; I monitoring a bunch of spanish sites since I missed the literal 10 minute window for amazon (no international shipping though, sorry OverseesGAF) and I'll try to post here if it shows up.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, the Limited Edition already has a page on Amazon.de?
For some reason, it doesn't show up when I search for "Metroid Samus Returns" :(
EDIT: Not even when I search for "Metroid Samus Returns Limited Edition".
Something's afoot...

you need to use google to find it.

Maxrunner

Shiggy, if you have listing links to the the Saturn/MM and other german-only stores, German-GAF will really thank you,

Amazon.de is a lost cause for us, the whole planet just F5ing this thing, like the SNES mini,

we have no chance.
Is this in English? The extra stuff?

sphinx

the piano man
Is this in English? The extra stuff?

the German Majoras Mask special edition had all its contents in english if I remember correctly.

I don't think EU limited editions get written texts (as in manuals and booklets) in their respective languages, not sure though

CuNi

Shiggy, if you have listing links to the the Saturn/MM and other german-only stores, German-GAF will really thank you,

Amazon.de is a lost cause for us, the whole planet just F5ing this thing, like the SNES mini,

we have no chance.

I'd second that.
Sitting here on Amazon and trying to spy/find all other GER listings for it. No luck so far though... I guess I suck at searching...

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
the German Majoras Mask special edition had all its contents in english if I remember correctly.

I don't think EU limited editions get written texts (as in manuals and booklets) in their respective languages, not sure though

Yup only german please stop buying from europe americans

You already ruined the mini snes 😍

KyleCross

sold out, within an hour.

this isn't hardware with 21 games... this is a metroid (aka niche series) Limited edition.

why does is sell out? -_-

Scalpers are buying up everything with a limited nature put out by Nintendo because the company has become infamous for not giving enough supply for the demand. Better get use to it.

sphinx

the piano man
hu, I thought it was not yet open for pre-order on amazon.de?

Was it already available on .de?

.de hasn't started yet, afaik...

lol you guys are sure are giving that F5 key a sweet massage aren't ya. it's going to be a bloodbath

amazon.de will last 5 minutes and of course I'll be taking a shower or just looking through the window.

I wished idealo.de would put it in its system so I could search stores that deliver only to germany.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
lol you guys are sure are giving that F5 key a sweet massage aren't ya. it's going to be a bloodbath

amazon.de will last 5 minutes and of course I'll be taking a shower or just looking through the window.

I wished idealo.de would put it in its system so I could search stores that deliver only to germany.

I use cmd+r :D!

sphinx

the piano man
Yeah the rest of us europeans are also waiting on amazon.de because they have free shipping :D

how, free shipping within the EU??

and those fuckers in Italy and France won't ship anywhere outside their countries,

amazing european community, I tell you

mr lurtle

I use a Firefox plugin called Distill to check the page every 5 seconds. No way I'm missing this :D

-shadow-

I'm just waiting for bol.com to add the LE to their system. Usually you can manually get on the page since the search function takes a little while to update. So here's hoping!

Goddamn between this and the SNES classic I am beginning to resent the amount of time I am having to put into this.

Is there a good reason why this sort of thing can't just happen at a pre-advertised time instead of having to constantly lurk on the internet?

Top Bottom