• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Beta |OT| Garry's Mod

What's the best class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
TDIDCZu.jpg

• Developer | Bungie
  • Publisher | Activision
  • Platforms | Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC
  • Download Size | 12.6 GB
  • Framerate | 30FPS on console, unlocked on PC
zad5I7N.jpg

J8aEuls.jpg

Homecoming Story Campaign Gameplay Reveal | 9:30

uMoLXB5.jpg

Playstation Underground - The Inverted Spire Strike Gameplay | 23:35

ARfqNvy.jpg

FEATURING COUNTDOWN | Countdown Gameplay | 12:58
  • Offense/Defense round-based competitive mode. Plant the bomb at the enemy base and defend it until it explodes. Each round is worth one point; first to six points wins.

ybrQkhF.jpg

FEATURING CONTROL | Tour of the New Control and Its Changes | 6:36
  • Capture and defend zones to earn points while defeating opponents to earn additional points. Control in Destiny 2 features refined scoring and quicker capture times.

Tour of the New Crucible Map Endless Vale | 6:08
Sentinel Titan Gameplay on Endless Vale | 5:20

k5upGMK.jpg

Tour of the new Social Space "The Farm" | 4:36

2fLCy3U.jpg

RqzNZxF.png

Business Insider - Luke Smith Interview on Destiny 2 Changes | Article
Eurogamer - Destiny 2 Beta Info Dump | Article
IGN First - Nessus Exploration Teaser | 0:50
IGN First - Bungie's Vision for the Sequel | 6:47
IGN First - Perfecting the Sounds of the Sequel | 4:24
IGN First - Creating the Sentinel Titan Subclass | 4:25
IGN First - Dawnblade Warlock Gameplay on Vostok | 5:17
IGN First - Striker and Sentinel Titan gameplay on Vostok | 10:20
IGN First - Tour of the new Crucible PVP Map Vostok | 6:15
IGN First - Exploring Nessus' Lost Sectors, Public Events, and Adventures | 8:05
IGN First - Tour of Survival on Altar of Flame with Lars Bakken | 9:18
IGN First - Survival gameplay on Altar of Flame | 7:35

6rcaqDm.png

PoYcNmH.png

• Q: How do I get access to the Destiny 2 Beta?
    A: Pre-order Destiny 2 and you will have early access to our upcoming Beta prior to it becoming avaliable to non-pre-ordering customers. Visit https://www.destinythegame.com/buy to pre-order.
  • Q: I pre-ordered Destiny 2 on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Store or Blizzard Shop. How do I receive Beta access?
    A: You will automatically receive Beta access on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Store, or Blizzard Shop account that you pre-ordered with when the Beta launches.
  • Q: I pre-ordered at a participating retailer and received a Destiny 2 Beta Redemption code. Where do I redeem my code?
    A: Go to Bungie.net/redeem and follow the instructions on the page. You will be required to log in with a valid Bungie.net account, verify your accessible email address, and enter your Destiny 2 Beta redemption code.

At a later date, you will be contacted via your verified email address when you can return to the Bungie.net site and retrieve your Destiny 2 Beta download code. Codes may only be redeemed once, and redemption cannot be transferred or recovered to another account.
  • Q: How many platforms does my code work for?
    A: Your Destiny 2 Beta Code will grant you access to one of the supported platforms.
  • Q: Do I need a PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account to redeem my Beta code?
    A: Currently, a Bungie.net account must be linked to a PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account(s). We will have additional account options for PC players before the PC Beta begins
  • Q: I don't have a PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account. How do I redeem my PC Beta Code?
    A: Your Beta platform will be selected closer to the Beta launch, so PC players can redeem now using a Bungie.net account linked to a PlayStation or Xbox account. If you don't have either of those accounts, hold on to your code and we'll add additional account options for PC players when we get closer to the PC Beta this August.
  • Q: I pre-ordered Destiny 2 on a first-party digital store. How I do receive Beta access?
    A: You will automatically receive beta access on the first-party store account that you pre-ordered with when the Beta launches.
  • Q: How do I create a Bungie.net Account?
    A: Go to Bungie.net/redeem and select the Join Up option. Your account is required to gain entrance to the Destiny 2 Beta, so please use valid information, and never share your personal data with anyone.

3tQ6l7n.png

Thanks to DestinyGAF for helping with the OT!

KodaRuss

Looking forward to this. Playing the orginal's Alpha and Beta was a really cool experience. Kinda hoping this to really pull me into the game but we'll see.

LOL I was in the damn game selecting master race Warlock and I get the boot. I rejoin and now it's telling me D2 is temporarily at capacity...Smh.

Haven't played destiny since it came out on 360. Excited for this, especially the crucible! Might have to do that amazon preorder and cancel it just for the code.

Twookie

Managed to get, chose my settings and class and then suddenly kicked out and now the server's at max capacity

🙃🔫

Top Bottom