• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

wwm0nkey
Member
(07-16-2017, 07:33 PM)
wwm0nkey's Avatar
Can I get an invite to the clan now? Left the one I didn't even know I was in lol
LiQuid!
I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
(07-16-2017, 09:13 PM)
LiQuid!'s Avatar
Maxed out my first frame (Volt) and each of the starter weapons. Switched the the Frost Prime frame I got from Twitch and a new weapon in each slot. Crazy how gimpy you feel going from maxed out everything to new everything.

The new melee weapon I got, forgot the name but it's like a double bladed spear/staff, is everything I'd hoped it would be. Man my dude looks bad as shit now between all that and the cape I bought. I'm kind of shocked everybody doesn't own that cape. Do people not like looking bad as shit, or is this game just 99.9% free 2 play mooches?
Noisy Ninj4
Member
(07-16-2017, 09:22 PM)
Noisy Ninj4's Avatar

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

Crazy how gimpy you feel going from maxed out everything to new everything.

This drops off as you go up in mastery rank since it determines the minimum amount of mod points you gat on your gear.

A lot of people are free to play but tastes also differ so you'll see a lot of variation in aesthetics with warframe even with those who have everything. For me, some warframes really don't look better with a cape or additional bits.

Like valkyr prime.

Last edited by Noisy Ninj4; 07-17-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Infinite Justice
Member
(07-16-2017, 10:10 PM)
Infinite Justice's Avatar

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

Maxed out my first frame (Volt) and each of the starter weapons. Switched the the Frost Prime frame I got from Twitch and a new weapon in each slot. Crazy how gimpy you feel going from maxed out everything to new everything.

The new melee weapon I got, forgot the name but it's like a double bladed spear/staff, is everything I'd hoped it would be. Man my dude looks bad as shit now between all that and the cape I bought. I'm kind of shocked everybody doesn't own that cape. Do people not like looking bad as shit, or is this game just 99.9% free 2 play mooches?


Wait until stalker appears :P
Glitchesarecool
Member
(07-16-2017, 10:52 PM)
Glitchesarecool's Avatar

Originally Posted by Infinite Justice

Wait until stalker appears :P

Last edited by Glitchesarecool; 07-17-2017 at 02:47 AM.
-tetsuo-
Unlimited Capacity
(07-17-2017, 02:42 AM)
-tetsuo-'s Avatar
Do you not start each mission with full energy? I swear sometimes I have like 50 energy when one starts?
Glitchesarecool
Member
(07-17-2017, 02:46 AM)
Glitchesarecool's Avatar

Originally Posted by -tetsuo-

Do you not start each mission with full energy? I swear sometimes I have like 50 energy when one starts?

You have some starting energy which I believe is 50, and for every unused mod capacity point you get 5 additional starting energy.
Noisy Ninj4
Member
(07-17-2017, 02:49 AM)
Noisy Ninj4's Avatar

Originally Posted by -tetsuo-

Do you not start each mission with full energy? I swear sometimes I have like 50 energy when one starts?

50 energy+5 per unused mod point.

Beaten by Glitch
Infinite Justice
Member
(07-17-2017, 02:54 AM)
Infinite Justice's Avatar

Originally Posted by Glitchesarecool

looks about right.
FeArTriX
Junior Member
(07-17-2017, 06:12 AM)
FeArTriX's Avatar
I have the parts of two frames now, but I can only buy one wich one should be first Nyx or Oberon?
-tetsuo-
Unlimited Capacity
(07-17-2017, 06:16 AM)
-tetsuo-'s Avatar
Any reason to use a non prime frame if you have a prime version? No, right?
Noisy Ninj4
Member
(07-17-2017, 06:18 AM)
Noisy Ninj4's Avatar

Originally Posted by -tetsuo-

Any reason to use a non prime frame if you have a prime version? No, right?

Mostly, no. Only reason would be if you really wanted another frame with different polarities so you could have a different mod setup. Not often you run into that situation if at all.
Arrrammis
Member
(07-17-2017, 06:22 AM)
Arrrammis's Avatar

Originally Posted by -tetsuo-

Any reason to use a non prime frame if you have a prime version? No, right?

Only to level it for mastery, otherwise the prime version just has better stats with no drawbacks.

Originally Posted by FeArTriX

I have the parts of two frames now, but I can only buy one wich one should be first Nyx or Oberon?

It's really up to you. Nyx is all about mind control and making enemies fight for you, while Oberan is half AoE damage and half Healing, and can be a bit more flexible.

Personally Nyx is one of my favorite frames just for fun, but Oberon is probably more useful overall.
Noisy Ninj4
Member
(07-17-2017, 06:25 AM)
Noisy Ninj4's Avatar

Originally Posted by Arrrammis

It's really up to you. Nyx is all about mind control and making enemies fight for you, while Oberan is half AoE damage and half Healing, and can be a bit more flexible.

Personally Nyx is one of my favorite frames just for fun, but Oberon is probably more useful overall.

Nyx is also one of the best tanks in the game with her 4 ability.
LiQuid!
I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
(07-17-2017, 06:38 AM)
LiQuid!'s Avatar
I've finally run into inventory space limitations (am I crazy or does the game not surface this information at all until you're out of slots, and even then there's no way to know other than to try and get a weapon you can't hold?). I need to learn how to make platinum in this game or buy a pack because I'm a hoarder and I don't like getting rid of stuff. I guess the Mk.1 versions of weapons are probably ok to sell for scrap after I've maxed them out yeah? Any reason to keep my single starter pistol (Leto?) if I've got the dual wield version? If you sell a weapon you've maxed out and then buy it again later does it stay at its old level, or can you get more mastery by maxing it out again?

So what kinds of things to people pay platinum for in this game and what are the odds that I have any of it? I've got 50 plat from when I started that I was hoping to save up to get a color pack or two, but inventory limits in free to play games trigger a visceral repulsion in me, so I need to figure out a way to get past this first.
Glitchesarecool
Member
(07-17-2017, 06:52 AM)
Glitchesarecool's Avatar
There is zero reason to hold onto the mk1 versions of weapons.
Infinite Justice
Member
(07-17-2017, 07:04 AM)
Infinite Justice's Avatar

Originally Posted by Arrrammis

Only to level it for mastery, otherwise the prime version just has better stats with no drawbacks.

They even have an advantage in the void too.

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

I've finally run into inventory space limitations (am I crazy or does the game not surface this information at all until you're out of slots, and even then there's no way to know other than to try and get a weapon you can't hold?). I need to learn how to make platinum in this game or buy a pack because I'm a hoarder and I don't like getting rid of stuff. I guess the Mk.1 versions of weapons are probably ok to sell for scrap after I've maxed them out yeah? Any reason to keep my single starter pistol (Leto?) if I've got the dual wield version? If you sell a weapon you've maxed out and then buy it again later does it stay at its old level, or can you get more mastery by maxing it out again?

So what kinds of things to people pay platinum for in this game and what are the odds that I have any of it? I've got 50 plat from when I started that I was hoping to save up to get a color pack or two, but inventory limits in free to play games trigger a visceral repulsion in me, so I need to figure out a way to get past this first.

if you maxed all your mk-1s sell them off to get back those slots.

if the lato is maxed then you can get rid of it since there are way better weapons.

yes you can buy them back, no they start back as unranked and no you don't get mastery by maxing it again.



What you can buy with plat:

Inventory slots (most important tbh)
Mods (either from the card packs or using Trade Market with the Market being way better)
Prime Warframe Blueprints (using Trade Market)
Prime Weapon Blueprints (using Trade Market)
Prime Companion/Sentinel Blueprints (using Trade Market)
Companion/Pet Genetic Code Templates (using Trade Market)
Accessories/skins for your Warframe, pets, weapons, etc
Color Packs
Animation Packs for all Warframes
Icons/Glyphs
Pre-built Weapons (includes inventory slot)
Pre-built Warframes (includes inventory slot)
Pre-built Companion/Sentinels
Landing Crafts
Time Limited Boosters for Credits, Affinity/XP, Resources and Resource drop Chance
Various Bundles
Resources (last on this list as its not worth it)

As of now you would have some of these in limited quantities by default
Last edited by Infinite Justice; 07-17-2017 at 07:45 AM.
LiQuid!
I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
(07-17-2017, 07:18 AM)
LiQuid!'s Avatar
TY for the answers. That will free up 3 slots for now at least.
Infinite Justice
Member
(07-17-2017, 07:28 AM)
Infinite Justice's Avatar

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

TY for the answers. That will free up 3 slots for now at least.


As long as its not a Lato Prime then you can ditch that Lato you have (providing you maxed it) :D
Last edited by Infinite Justice; 07-17-2017 at 07:37 AM.
VandalD
Member
(07-17-2017, 07:38 AM)
VandalD's Avatar

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

So what kinds of things to people pay platinum for in this game and what are the odds that I have any of it? I've got 50 plat from when I started that I was hoping to save up to get a color pack or two, but inventory limits in free to play games trigger a visceral repulsion in me, so I need to figure out a way to get past this first.

People trade plat for prime parts which you can get from opening relics. I haven't done very much trading for platinum. It's all kind of a mess to wade through, IMO. I ended up waiting for a 75% off platinum from the log in reward and just buying a bunch. Even 1000 platinum can go a long way for you, unless you end up buying cosmetics. So that's something to consider if you end up liking the game a lot by the time you get 75% off.
-tetsuo-
Unlimited Capacity
(07-17-2017, 07:48 AM)
-tetsuo-'s Avatar
How do you get rid of weapons?

edit: found out
Last edited by -tetsuo-; 07-17-2017 at 07:54 AM.
Infinite Justice
Member
(07-17-2017, 07:48 AM)
Infinite Justice's Avatar

Originally Posted by VandalD

People trade plat for prime parts which you can get from opening relics. I haven't done very much trading for platinum. It's all kind of a mess to wade through, IMO. I ended up waiting for a 75% off platinum from the log in reward and just buying a bunch. Even 1000 platinum can go a long way for you, unless you end up buying cosmetics. So that's something to consider if you end up liking the game a lot by the time you get 75% off.

Yep.

Fashion Frame is definitely a thing in this game.

Originally Posted by -tetsuo-

How do you get rid of weapons?

Go to the Equipment -> inventory menu, find the item (use the search bar and/or use the grouping tabs which in this case will be for weapons) and once you click on it the item (will ask how much do you want to sell if you have multiple amounts of the item) will be added to the sell pile for credits (albeit a pitiful amount but hey). Once you are done just click the sell button located at the bottom of the screen and you will sell it.

You can add multiple items to the pile before selling them off.
Last edited by Infinite Justice; 07-17-2017 at 08:51 AM.
neurosisxeno
Member
(07-17-2017, 07:56 AM)
neurosisxeno's Avatar

Originally Posted by VandalD

People trade plat for prime parts which you can get from opening relics.

I've gotten a few relics while playing, but for the life of me cannot find where to open/use them...
Infinite Justice
Member
(07-17-2017, 08:05 AM)
Infinite Justice's Avatar

Originally Posted by neurosisxeno

I've gotten a few relics while playing, but for the life of me cannot find where to open/use them...

You actually open them on a special mission type called a Void fissure mission.

To access them go to the map and at the top right where you see the icons click the icon that looks like 2 lines intersecting (should be the 4th one in the row) and it will bring up a list of missions based on the era of relic you have and the mission type (eg an Axi era relic to be used in an extermination mission). To start just click on a mission with the relic era you have and it will prompt you to select a relic (will default list the relics by the era the mission requires), once you selected the relic it will load the mission (which other people can join with their own relics if you are set to public, etc).


The main aim of the mission is to collect a resource called reactant and you need 10 to open the relic you came in the mission with. To get these you have to kill the golden enemies that spawn as some of them will drop a reactant.

Once you get 10 just complete the mission type's actual objective and head to extraction to claim the content of your opened relic (make sure to pray to RNGGod or Lootcifer :p). If you have a squad with their own relics and they successfully opened them you'll see what they received and can instead pick one of theirs if you liked what they got.


There is another part of the relic system which includes refinement, etc but i'll end it here at the moment

......


I don't think there is much explanation for this in the game which is a shame.

Its something they need to work more on tbh
Last edited by Infinite Justice; 07-17-2017 at 08:59 AM.
GroundCombo
Member
(07-17-2017, 08:53 AM)
GroundCombo's Avatar
Welp, I seem to be playing Warframe again. I did some 500 hours of grinding on PS4 back when it launched, eventually got bored and now decided to try it again with a fresh PC account. My mind has been pretty thoroughly blown with how much new stuff there is. Rhino and Hek (<3) are in the oven.

The new player experience has been a lot smoother than it used to be, with all the quests and tutorial missions. I figured out the new prime part system and that the Dark Sector missions are good for credits, but my Endo supply has been pretty tight so far. Maroo's sculpture thing (one of the more obscure additions) helps, but I suppose there aren't many other endo sources before getting further in the star chart (currently working on Jupiter)?
VandalD
Member
(07-17-2017, 09:09 AM)
VandalD's Avatar

Originally Posted by GroundCombo

..but my Endo supply has been pretty tight so far. Maroo's sculpture thing (one of the more obscure additions) helps, but I suppose there aren't many other endo sources before getting further in the star chart (currently working on Jupiter)?

Yeah, pretty much. Sculptures and converting dupe mods to endo will be your main source until later in the solar system. Endo rewards from endless missions scale up much higher in places like Hieracon, Pluto, and doing sorties has a pretty common chance of you getting a sculpture that's worth 2000 endo without any stars in it. It can help to fully explore maps, as sculptures can be found just lying around, but I wouldn't say it's a reliable way to get endo.
GroundCombo
Member
(07-17-2017, 09:27 AM)
GroundCombo's Avatar

Originally Posted by VandalD

Yeah, pretty much. Sculptures and converting dupe mods to endo will be your main source until later in the solar system. Endo rewards from endless missions scale up much higher in places like Hieracon, Pluto, and doing sorties has a pretty common chance of you getting a sculpture that's worth 2000 endo without any stars in it. It can help to fully explore maps, as sculptures can be found just lying around, but I wouldn't say it's a reliable way to get endo.

Right, thanks. I haven't seen a single sculpture so far in the wild, got plenty of stars though. I'll just get the latest one from Maroo and that should keep me going for now.
-tetsuo-
Unlimited Capacity
(07-17-2017, 03:32 PM)
-tetsuo-'s Avatar
What is the advantage of doing nightmare missions? Better drops?
Noisy Ninj4
Member
(07-17-2017, 03:49 PM)
Noisy Ninj4's Avatar

Originally Posted by -tetsuo-

What is the advantage of doing nightmare missions? Better drops?

Each time you run a nightmare mission, you get a nightmare mod. These mods give multiple bonuses unlike most mods that give just one. For example, constitution gives an increase in power duration and resistance to knockdown.

The hot nightmare mod right now is drifting contact, a melee mod that increases status chance and combo counter duration.
Last edited by Noisy Ninj4; 07-17-2017 at 03:52 PM.
LiQuid!
I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
(07-17-2017, 06:02 PM)
LiQuid!'s Avatar
In the mods menu, when you sort by duplicates, is it supposed to only be showing the duplicates? I don't think it is because when I sort by "ALL" it will show I have one of a particular mod, but then when I sort by duplicates it will still show only one of a mod... Like when I sort by duplicates, some of the mods that I have upgraded with endo show up there... So does that mean when I sort by duplicates and I want to sell a big stack of things I have many of, do I need to manually select all but one of it to sell? I have to be doing something wrong in this menu.
LurkerPrime
Member
(07-17-2017, 06:05 PM)
LurkerPrime's Avatar
Is there a way to mark things on the map for other players? I've played dozens of hours and never once question why those markers (e.g. for an orokin catalyst or a mod) popped up...
Arrrammis
Member
(07-17-2017, 06:16 PM)
Arrrammis's Avatar

Originally Posted by LurkerPrime

Is there a way to mark things on the map for other players? I've played dozens of hours and never once question why those markers (e.g. for an orokin catalyst or a mod) popped up...

There is, it's default mapped to "G" I think. It just displays a number if you mark a wall, but the icon can change if you mark something else like a mod or enemy.
Noisy Ninj4
Member
(07-17-2017, 06:16 PM)
Noisy Ninj4's Avatar

Originally Posted by LurkerPrime

Is there a way to mark things on the map for other players? I've played dozens of hours and never once question why those markers (e.g. for an orokin catalyst or a mod) popped up...

Unless you remapped it, the G key I believe.

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

In the mods menu, when you sort by duplicates, is it supposed to only be showing the duplicates? I don't think it is because when I sort by "ALL" it will show I have one of a particular mod, but then when I sort by duplicates it will still show only one of a mod... Like when I sort by duplicates, some of the mods that I have upgraded with endo show up there... So does that mean when I sort by duplicates and I want to sell a big stack of things I have many of, do I need to manually select all but one of it to sell? I have to be doing something wrong in this menu.

In the duplicates folder, you see all mods with duplicates. If you then sort by name (sorting options are in a drop down menu on the right), any ranked mods with unranked duplicates will appear adjacent to each other. Any mods ranked the same but equipped in different things will also be adjacent to each other.

It'll allow you to more easily pick out needed mods that way. If you have duplicates with all the same rating and none of then equipped, they'll show up as a stack. If you need to keep one of then, then be sure to keep one if you sell any.
Last edited by Noisy Ninj4; 07-17-2017 at 06:26 PM.
Landford
Member
(07-17-2017, 06:45 PM)
Landford's Avatar
Started playing yesterday, got a Valkyr Prime blueprint. What is the best place and missions to farm for the itens needed to buy it? Or is it like a 100 hour goal to fabricate a prime Warframe? Currently sporting a Mag one.

Also, its fucking silly how this game presents its story better than Destiny 1. I didnt play it a launch, but it feels so sleek and amazing, and movement is fucking awesome.
Noisy Ninj4
Member
(07-17-2017, 06:55 PM)
Noisy Ninj4's Avatar

Originally Posted by Landford

Started playing yesterday, got a Valkyr Prime blueprint. What is the best place and missions to farm for the itens needed to buy it? Or is it like a 100 hour goal to fabricate a prime Warframe? Currently sporting a Mag one.

It wouldn't take 100 hours to farm valkyr unless you are particularly unlucky. To get the parts for any prime warframe (except excal ofc) you have to run fissure missions with the proper relic. Each part comes from different relics, a list of which you can find in the wiki page for valkyr prime.

Details on fissure missions and relics.
Last edited by Noisy Ninj4; 07-17-2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: more linkz
Coriolanus
Member
(07-17-2017, 07:05 PM)
Coriolanus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Landford

Started playing yesterday, got a Valkyr Prime blueprint. What is the best place and missions to farm for the itens needed to buy it? Or is it like a 100 hour goal to fabricate a prime Warframe? Currently sporting a Mag one.

Also, its fucking silly how this game presents its story better than Destiny 1. I didnt play it a launch, but it feels so sleek and amazing, and movement is fucking awesome.

It most certainly wasn't even remotely like that at launch. All you got were some enemy lines, some lotus lines, and there you go, go killmaimlootgrind

Ordis was quite the pleasant addition. Even if i do feel that i'll have to end up silencing the cretin if he mentions the suit or background radiation jokes again.
-tetsuo-
Unlimited Capacity
(07-17-2017, 07:11 PM)
-tetsuo-'s Avatar
Is there a way to only display mods that are currently equipped?
LurkerPrime
Member
(07-17-2017, 07:16 PM)
LurkerPrime's Avatar

Originally Posted by Noisy Ninj4

Unless you remapped it, the G key I believe.

Originally Posted by Arrrammis

There is, it's default mapped to "G" I think. It just displays a number if you mark a wall, but the icon can change if you mark something else like a mod or enemy.

Oh geez. Thanks.

Originally Posted by -tetsuo-

Is there a way to only display mods that are currently equipped?

If you go to mods from the equipped item's menu, it will only show that specific item's equipped mods. Handy if you want to, say, upgrade something a bit to fill out the capacity.

Don't remember if there's a way to view only equipped items for everything at once, though.
ViviOggi
Banned
(07-17-2017, 07:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Noisy Ninj4

It wouldn't take 100 hours to farm valkyr unless you are particularly unlucky. To get the parts for any prime warframe (except excal ofc) you have to run fissure missions with the proper relic. Each part comes from different relics, a list of which you can find in the wiki page for valkyr prime.

Details on fissure missions and relics.

Alternatively there's also this handy site I stumbled upon the other day
LiQuid!
I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
(07-17-2017, 08:54 PM)
LiQuid!'s Avatar
WTF, I just learned about damaged mods, too late to save like a hundred thousand credits and thousands of endo I spent upgrading them. What a ridiculous system. Why does it even exist but to fleece newbs into wasting resources?
Glitchesarecool
Member
(07-17-2017, 09:08 PM)
Glitchesarecool's Avatar

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

WTF, I just learned about damaged mods, too late to save like a hundred thousand credits and thousands of endo I spent upgrading them. What a ridiculous system. Why does it even exist but to fleece newbs into wasting resources?

What? Most of the damaged ones are still useful ranked up, and some are hard to find without doing some higher ranked missions. Do you know what a pain it was playing the game without any kind of Vitality? Or how long Serration can take to drop if you're not lucky?
Coriolanus
Member
(07-17-2017, 09:38 PM)
Coriolanus's Avatar

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

WTF, I just learned about damaged mods, too late to save like a hundred thousand credits and thousands of endo I spent upgrading them. What a ridiculous system. Why does it even exist but to fleece newbs into wasting resources?

They're pretty decent bang for mod slot while you're leveling tho. "oh hey, got a spare 2-3 points, bam, can fit a jaredleto in there"

plus they clearly state DAMAGED in all caps and stuff. To fleece implies some dishonesty.
LiQuid!
I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
(07-17-2017, 09:49 PM)
LiQuid!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Glitchesarecool

What? Most of the damaged ones are still useful ranked up, and some are hard to find without doing some higher ranked missions. Do you know what a pain it was playing the game without any kind of Vitality? Or how long Serration can take to drop if you're not lucky?

Ok I guess I was misled then. I just watched a tutorial video where the guy just sold them all without a 2nd thought and said they were worthless and that the non-damaged ones were easy to get. I just checked the ones I upgraded and 2 of them are Serration and I think Flow which I don't have non-damaged versions of so I guess it's still worth hanging onto them. So many confusing systems in this game it's easy to be overwhelmed since I've only been playing for like 3 days.
Noisy Ninj4
Member
(07-17-2017, 10:10 PM)
Noisy Ninj4's Avatar

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

Ok I guess I was misled then. I just watched a tutorial video where the guy just sold them all without a 2nd thought and said they were worthless and that the non-damaged ones were easy to get. I just checked the ones I upgraded and 2 of them are Serration and I think Flow which I don't have non-damaged versions of so I guess it's still worth hanging onto them. So many confusing systems in this game it's easy to be overwhelmed since I've only been playing for like 3 days.

If you are really wanting some more credits or looking for mods, one of our longer playtime players can take you for an Akkad run.
-tetsuo-
Unlimited Capacity
(07-17-2017, 10:25 PM)
-tetsuo-'s Avatar
Having enough endo is harder than having enough platinum. Goddamn
Tovarisc
Member
(07-17-2017, 10:57 PM)
Tovarisc's Avatar
Lets say I have 1.1k plat and purchased 1x exo slot and 2x weapon slots already then what now? Just hold on to it for now or there something "must get" when I have 2 frames and few weapons?

Edit: 1 of frames is Frost Prime so came with own slot, right?
Last edited by Tovarisc; 07-17-2017 at 11:03 PM.
Glitchesarecool
Member
(07-17-2017, 10:59 PM)
Glitchesarecool's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tovarisc

Lets say I have 1.1k plat and purchased 1x exo slot and 2x weapon slots already then what now? Just hold on to it for now or there something "must get" when I have 2 frames and few weapons?

Weapon and Frame slots are the most important ones. But if you want to spend Platinum on cosmetics, that'd be next on my list I suppose. Color pickers especially, Twilight, Saturated, and Smoke.
SirMossyBloke
Member
(07-17-2017, 11:52 PM)
SirMossyBloke's Avatar
Looks like I'm gonna be coming back to this game. I overplayed it way too quickly when I started a new game on PC so I burnt myself out.

Now I'm gonna jump back in, get the new frame and wait for the new open world update. Can't wait.
Deadly
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Glitchesarecool

What? Most of the damaged ones are still useful ranked up, and some are hard to find without doing some higher ranked missions. Do you know what a pain it was playing the game without any kind of Vitality? Or how long Serration can take to drop if you're not lucky?

Yep I had to ask someone in the guild for Serration earlier today. Thanks again! Kept running spy missions but it never dropped. Ironically about 30mins later I found one
Infinite Justice
Member
(07-18-2017, 01:20 AM)
Infinite Justice's Avatar

Originally Posted by LiQuid!

WTF, I just learned about damaged mods, too late to save like a hundred thousand credits and thousands of endo I spent upgrading them. What a ridiculous system. Why does it even exist but to fleece newbs into wasting resources?

???

Damaged mods are good for starting out until the non damaged versions drops. They also help for leveling unranked weapons since the drain is lower than the non damaged versions and will allow you to make use of the limited capacity you have until the weapon is max level and a catalyst is added to it.

Once you start getting real versions (preferably dupes) then you can safely ignore them.
Last edited by Infinite Justice; 07-18-2017 at 01:31 AM.

Thread Tools