• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

m0t0k1
Member
(07-14-2017, 02:05 PM)
m0t0k1's Avatar

Originally Posted by tatsuki

I decided to do 2 single rolls earlier because of the new cards and managed to pull Takane on the 2nd one. I guess the ssr Yuriko is limited and Takane isn't. I'm happy with just Takane though.

Yeah good going nice draw!!! There is also a limited SR added to the pool that Konomi Baba one. But I like the Takane card more to be honest. I need one more medal until i can do a draw again. So maybe if i am lucky i get something good.
PantsuJo
Member
(07-17-2017, 07:39 PM)
PantsuJo's Avatar
The VR title is ready for the West!

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/idolmaste...g-west-july-18

NOW JUST GIMME MY MOBILE GAMES TRANSLATED

PLEASE BAMCO, SAVE ME
A Huge Battleship
Member
(07-19-2017, 11:31 AM)
A Huge Battleship's Avatar

Paging BGBW. This is a momentous day for the CG franchise, as Kate finally gets some cards that aren't garbage.
BGBW
Maturity, bitches.
(07-19-2017, 11:42 AM)
BGBW's Avatar
Noice.
rpmurphy
Member
(07-21-2017, 05:38 PM)
rpmurphy's Avatar
The current special missions in Theater Days are a bit ridiculous for the stamina consumption rate... 50 lives and 50 jobs within 7 days? Drink up and eat some jewels, I guess.

The event rewards are quite a bit of a challenge to get too, it seems. :|
Last edited by rpmurphy; 07-21-2017 at 05:50 PM.
m0t0k1
Member
(07-21-2017, 07:04 PM)
m0t0k1's Avatar

Originally Posted by rpmurphy

The current special missions in Theater Days are a bit ridiculous for the stamina consumption rate... 50 lives and 50 jobs within 7 days? Drink up and eat some jewels, I guess.

The event rewards are quite a bit of a challenge to get too, it seems. :|

I am already up to 1000 points with about 12 hours passed you can also get some extra stamina drinks via the medals you got. The highest drop i had was a 200 medal thing. So i guess its doable. Also have to use those tickets to play songs to get to those 50 lives and spent your stamina on jobs. But that is a lot of grinding to just get those extra million jewels lol dunno if i can do that.
rpmurphy
Member
(07-22-2017, 06:00 AM)
rpmurphy's Avatar

Originally Posted by m0t0k1

I am already up to 1000 points with about 12 hours passed you can also get some extra stamina drinks via the medals you got. The highest drop i had was a 200 medal thing. So i guess its doable. Also have to use those tickets to play songs to get to those 50 lives and spent your stamina on jobs. But that is a lot of grinding to just get those extra million jewels lol dunno if i can do that.

Damn, it's such a grind... it took me just about now to get to 1000 points. On the other hand, an SR master piece dropped from the gacha so not too bad. :S
Are you doing the MM lives, or something else?
m0t0k1
Member
(07-23-2017, 02:16 PM)
m0t0k1's Avatar

Originally Posted by rpmurphy

Damn, it's such a grind... it took me just about now to get to 1000 points. On the other hand, an SR master piece dropped from the gacha so not too bad. :S
Are you doing the MM lives, or something else?

MM lives gives the most medals per stamina it seems. On reddit somebody is doing research on it average of 5.25 medals per stamina while other are a bit below like 4.7 per stamina. I like to be lazy sometimes and do just "work"to not have to play and have it feel like less of a grind.
tatsuki
Member
(07-24-2017, 09:53 PM)
tatsuki's Avatar
I'm currently sitting at 8120 event points and just broke past the Mizuki Makabe threshold. I really want that Elena but 14000 seems so far away still. I also need that new Serika SSR.
m0t0k1
Member
(Yesterday, 07:12 PM)
m0t0k1's Avatar

Originally Posted by tatsuki

I'm currently sitting at 8120 event points and just broke past the Mizuki Makabe threshold. I really want that Elena but 14000 seems so far away still. I also need that new Serika SSR.

They released an update a couple of days ago with increased rates and always a double medal drop if you choose the fitting song for the day so angel songs on angel day. I am at 12k now so i need 2 more in like 1,5 day seems possible for me without burning to much stamina drinks.
rpmurphy
Member
(Today, 04:36 AM)
rpmurphy's Avatar
Just hit 14k for the SR Elena yay. The text message she sent though uh... has a double entendre that I can't tell is intentional or not lol.



Now all that's left is aiming for that SSR ticket in the remaining days, since all the gacha items are done and the special missions too!

Oh, yeah, and the new version update added a skip option for talking to the girls, which is super nice when Anna shows up.
Last edited by rpmurphy; Today at 04:41 AM.
firehawk12
Subete no aware
(Today, 09:41 AM)
firehawk12's Avatar
So much grinding...

Thread Tools