Dominator
(02-13-2015, 05:44 PM)
Great thread. WE'RE ALL BEST FRIENDS!
EdReedFan20
(02-13-2015, 05:45 PM)

Originally Posted by bananafactory

Gahhh! I'll try and keep my mouth shut :P

But that's a good rule

Maybe MattyG could add it into the original post. Maybe another rule could be "Don't come in here if you're only here to insult/bash the hosts of Kinda Funny".
superNESjoe
(02-13-2015, 05:50 PM)
Here I am, I take part in thing.
Choomp
(02-13-2015, 05:51 PM)
Just tweeted this at Greg, he favorited and retweeted, maybe he'll stop in!
Flarin
(02-13-2015, 05:52 PM)
GO ISLANDERS!

MattyG
(02-13-2015, 05:54 PM)

Originally Posted by EdReedFan20

Maybe MattyG could add it into the original post. Maybe another rule could be "Don't come in here if you're only here to insult/bash the hosts of Kinda Funny".

I'm on it.
bananafactory
(02-13-2015, 05:54 PM)

Eh, I don't think anyone is going to bother poking in here to do that. Nice thing about Community side is it's quite a bit less volatile than regular Gaming side.
Choomp
(02-13-2015, 05:56 PM)

Originally Posted by Flarin

GO ISLANDERS!

My stock on these pictures are low but I'll definitely post some of these eventually they're hilarious
Xeroblade
(02-13-2015, 05:59 PM)
Subbed! this is a great OT!
EdReedFan20
(02-13-2015, 06:02 PM)
I just realized. We're the Kinda Funny Community. The KFC!

Also, we were recognized in the Giant Bomb Community Thread. I would imagine there will be some crossover.
Last edited by EdReedFan20; 02-13-2015 at 06:14 PM.
a916
(02-13-2015, 06:11 PM)
Yes, the fire rises!

Very clearly, this is the seducer face isn't it:

renegade_dewitt
(02-13-2015, 06:14 PM)
In the Gamescast Podcast, they need to have a moniker/catch phrase like BEYOND! Miss it so much. Would make the podcast infinitely more entertaining.
EdReedFan20
(02-13-2015, 06:16 PM)

Originally Posted by renegade_dewitt

In the Gamescast Podcast, they need to have a moniker/catch phrase like BEYOND! Miss it so much. Would make the podcast infinitely more entertaining.

They will. It just needs to come naturally. It can't be forced. YOU CAN'T RUSH ART! ;p
renegade_dewitt
(02-13-2015, 06:20 PM)

They will. It just needs to come naturally. It can't be forced. YOU CAN'T RUSH ART! ;p

IIRC, Greg muttered the famous BEYOND in episode 1 of Podcast Beyond..we are already on Episode 6 of the KFGC and still nothing

....just saying...but I agree, one can't rush the artistic process...
Choomp
(02-13-2015, 06:24 PM)
We need to get Tim to play Life is Strange due to the game's "hella" quotient.
EdReedFan20
(02-13-2015, 06:25 PM)
I've already said this, but I think Follow the Litre in the original post should be changed to Follow the Liter since that is its name. I understand their are different ways to spell it depending on which form of English you write, but when you click the link, it is presented in American English, not British English. It's not dissimilar to a game like Medal of Honor retaining it's American English title, even in areas where writing is done using British English.
bananafactory
(02-13-2015, 06:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Choomp

HAHA I didn't even think of that.

I feel like a slightly younger Tim would fit in perfectly at that school.
MattyG
(02-13-2015, 06:43 PM)
Question for you guys: I must admit, I haven't been a Patreon backer until now. GASP I know, I'm a sinner (Father forgive me). So now that I'm a backer, can I watch previous exclusive episodes as well, or do you only get months where you were a backer? Will I get this month's? I really want to see the Gary Witta one going up today!

I've already said this, but I think Follow the Litre in the original post should be changed to Follow the Liter since that is its name. I understand their are different ways to spell it depending on which form of English you write, but when you click the link, it is presented in American English, not British English. It's not dissimilar to a game like Medal of Honor retaining it's American English title, even in areas where writing is done using British English.

I didn't even realize I'd spelled it the British way until now. I'm a Murican dammit, why would I do that? :P
Last edited by MattyG; 02-13-2015 at 06:47 PM.
bananafactory
(02-13-2015, 06:44 PM)

Originally Posted by MattyG

I didn't even realize I'd spelled it the British way until now. I'm a Murican dammit, why would I do that? :P

I'm Canadian so I didn't even notice the spelling lol. Liter looks so weird to me
stan_marsh
Banned
(02-13-2015, 06:47 PM)
Giveaway Friday!
Sheriff_Battlesnake
(02-13-2015, 06:53 PM)

What on earth is a hella quotient, Choomp.
EdReedFan20
(02-13-2015, 06:54 PM)
After looking through the playlists on the main YouTube channel, I really want them to bring back Horribly Wrong Comic Book Origins. If I recall they were done on Greg's old GameOverGreggy Channel (which became the main Kinda Funny channel) and not IGN, so they would have full ownership of it.
olympia
Greetings.
bananafactory

After looking through the playlists on the main YouTube channel, I really want them to bring back Horribly Wrong Comic Book Origins. If I recall they were done on Greg's old GameOverGreggy Channel (which became the main Kinda Funny channel) and not IGN, so they would have full ownership of it.

Lol, Parker Bros
EdReedFan20
(02-13-2015, 06:56 PM)
4 more minutes! I bet MattyG gets a shout out today!
Choomp
(02-13-2015, 06:59 PM)

Originally Posted by Sheriff_Battlesnake

What on earth is a hella quotient, Choomp.

Maybe that was supposed to be quota idk lol
bananafactory
(02-13-2015, 07:01 PM)

Originally Posted by MattyG

Question for you guys: I must admit, I haven't been a Patreon backer until now. GASP I know, I'm a sinner (Father forgive me). So now that I'm a backer, can I watch previous exclusive episodes as well, or do you only get months where you were a backer? Will I get this month's? I really want to see the Gary Witta one going up today!

I've been a backer since the start but AFAIK being a backer gives you access to everything they've done, you should be able to go back and watch old ones too
MattyG
(02-13-2015, 07:05 PM)

4 more minutes! I bet MattyG gets a shout out today!

Maybe!

I've gotta watch when I get home, I'm in a class on the Cold War right now. I hear they're talking about 50 Shades of Grey today... YESSSSS.
hydruxo
(02-13-2015, 07:08 PM)
Haha they're talking about the thread right now. BEYOND
Choomp
Did they just mention this? I saw talk of NeoGAF in the comments but this shitty train WiFi ain't giving me anything else.
FluxWaveZ
This thread has made it.
stan_marsh
Banned
GAF ception.
bananafactory
(02-13-2015, 07:09 PM)
So wait now we are talking in this thread about Kinda Funny talking about us talking about them in this thread?

Whoa
gameovergreggy
(02-13-2015, 07:10 PM)
<3
a916
(02-13-2015, 07:10 PM)

Originally Posted by gameovergreggy

<3

<3
Choomp
(02-13-2015, 07:11 PM)

<3

<3!!!!!
Dominator
Inception moment was real.
Noks415
meta thread
Choomp
(02-13-2015, 07:12 PM)

Originally Posted by Dominator

Inception moment was real.

Yup. Leo made it too!
MattyG
(02-13-2015, 07:12 PM)

<3

<3

So wait now we are talking in this thread about Kinda Funny talking about us talking about them in this thread?

Whoa

Last edited by MattyG; 02-13-2015 at 07:15 PM.
bananafactory
(02-13-2015, 07:14 PM)
Does anyone know if Colin ever get around to playing Dark Souls again? I remember a while back he said he was going to give it another chance but never heard a follow up from him.

It really does seem like his type of game.
justinluey
(02-13-2015, 07:16 PM)
Has anyone figured out how to watch past episodes on the Twitch iOS app or something like Plex?

I hope the KindaFunny guys take control of their own archives, because Twitch seems to be purposely making it a bad experience to encourage live viewing.
bananafactory
(02-13-2015, 07:20 PM)

Originally Posted by justinluey

Has anyone figured out how to watch past episodes on the Twitch iOS app or something like Plex?

I hope the KindaFunny guys take control of their own archives, because Twitch seems to be purposely making it a bad experience to encourage live viewing.

Haven't they been uploading the past episodes to their Youtube channel?
stan_marsh
Banned
(02-13-2015, 07:20 PM)

Haven't they been uploading the past episodes to their Youtube channel?

They have but as "private."
renegade_dewitt
(02-13-2015, 07:21 PM)

Originally Posted by justinluey

yeah..unfortunately Twitch iOS app doesn't make it easy to watch archived streams easily...someone should let them know, but now that they have bought by Amazon, who knows?
bananafactory
(02-13-2015, 07:21 PM)

Originally Posted by stan_marsh

They have but as "private."

Ah. I wonder if it's because I'm a Patreon backer, I think they've also been uploading it to their Patreon page.

I do remember being able to go back and watch old shows outside of Twitch
Dominator
(02-13-2015, 07:24 PM)

Ah. I wonder if it's because I'm a Patreon backer, I think they've also been uploading it to their Patreon page.

I do remember being able to go back and watch old shows outside of Twitch

I believe Colin said they are uploading them just so they can keep track of their work because they leave Twitch after awhile. They have no plans to make them public.
Choomp
(02-13-2015, 07:27 PM)

Originally Posted by renegade_dewitt

yeah..unfortunately Twitch iOS app doesn't make it easy to watch archived streams easily...someone should let them know, but now that they have bought by Amazon, who knows?

But you can watch archives on mobile? I haven't before.
Xeroblade
(02-13-2015, 07:30 PM)

But you can watch archives on mobile? I haven't before.

I don't think you can at all.
FantasticMrFoxdie
Mumber
(02-13-2015, 07:35 PM)
lol this Wheres Waldo thing