• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spin the Bottle Wii U

image.php

*sigh*

ZpBMPiL.png

Hero

What the fuck? I don't understand.

You know I remember in an older thread someone linked to some fanmade P5 OST using your avatar as one of the pictures and there was this really cool boss battle theme and I cannot for the love of me find it anymore on Youtube.

The thread confused me, then I saw it was an old thread, then I saw the reason why it was bumped

O.O

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

deviljho

Suirrad

I'm at work trying not to laugh so hard. I mean....like W. T. F.?!

LMAO @ those youtube comments. This is wild.

wildfire

Banned
I'm at work trying not to laugh so hard. I mean....like W. T. F.?!

LMAO @ those youtube comments. This is wild.

I found the presentation weird but comments like this and the one in youtube reveals are level of maturity and bias. People were less weirded out over the God of War sex minigame than this which probably has actually game mechanics.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Haha, YT comment:
Start drawing these characters on miiverse and see what happens.

CTLance

Oh god. There's no way to express your appreciation for this ad without falling prey to various puns and penis jokes.

You know what? Fuck it.

This ad appeals to me. Not because of the penis overload, but because it looks so delightfully weird. They don't even show any gameplay, yet I want to buy it.

I mean, I also bought Wii games that feature pruning/cutting/beautifying various vegetables. I'm one of the few crazies on this planet that enjoyed Warioware Smooth Moves and the Raving Rabbids games. This stuff is straight down my alley.

I just hope this can go on my "pro WiiU" column once it's released.

its was the spin on your head while the other person touches your leg one that got me laughing the most....

Even without all the phallic shapes its damn funny.

Would be amazing game while drunk I think. Really really drunk of course.

Top Bottom