• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump addresses nation on Afghanistan strategy

RPGCrazied

He is going to behave like a little bitch tonight. And he probably will send in more troops. Anything to try and raise his pathetic approval rating.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
20 minute teleprompter hostage video incoming.

Near unanimous pundit praise incoming 21 minutes later.

This will either be a nothingburger or the beginning of a hellstorm that makes Iraq and Afghanistan look like a Sunday Picnic.

Let's watch

norm9

I predict he declares victory in Afghanistan and resigns saying there's no greater victory than democracy in the middle east.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
I predict he declares victory in Afghanistan and resigns saying there's no greater victory than democracy in the middle east.

I'm betting on bingo with:

Fake news
Obama
Big
Fake news again
How he won
Mention the statues again

- Obama Started the war and could never finish it
- Hillary had emails
- Fake News
- Bad Hombres
- Build a wall
- Inauguration Crowds
- ISIS dont have permits

AmyS

While Trump says nothing important, can I recommend a film?

The Beast (1988)

The Beast (also known as The Beast of War) is a 1988 American war film directed by Kevin Reynolds and written by William Mastrosimone, based on his play Nanawatai. The film follows the crew of a Soviet T-55 tank which was lost during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The film has enjoyed a cult-favorite status in spite of its low box office statistics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(1988_film

Nevermind the reviews, I found it really good.

Top Bottom